reallovesexdolls.com

Review of my YL 148 D with RLSD 200 Head, Camden

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
shwing

Review of my YL 148 D with RLSD 200 Head, Camden

Post by shwing »

I've had an interest in RealDoll's for a long time, always being put of by the cost. Over the years I would visit the RealDoll site to see if prices had come down and was always disappointed. My interest came around again a few months ago and I paid a visit to RealDoll, seeing that the prices were still a bit steep but I'm more financially prepared for the expense and was seriously considering making a purchase.

Then for whatever reason I happened by Real Love Sex Dolls, I had no idea there is a doll community such as TDF where I could have furthered my research so I was fortunate to happen on to a great vendor.

I purused the multitude of dolls on the RLSD site and was very impressed with the photo's and my photography interest soon peaked, not to mention my sexual interest. Another thing I noticed is TPE which aroused the question, what is this TPE? With a quick Google search I had my answer.

So I decided that one of these dolls would be a good first doll. I had an ideal figure in my mind, that 36-24-36 figure that's always been what I find so sexy. I found the YL 148 D to be the closest to those specs along with considering the weight of the doll, which I might add I initially didn't consider until I noticed the weight of one of the dolls I was looking at and thought, damn, don't want to be lugging her around... weight became a consideration.

Once I settled on the body I went to picking a head, decisions, decisions... I settled on the #200 head, not knowing this was an RLSD exclusive, nonetheless, I'm happy with my choice. Other than eye color and those things that are really personal preference, the options I selected for my doll were tan skin, shrugging shoulders, enhanced mouth and standing feet. I'm very satisfied with the tan skin, I was looking for that tan but not too tan. The shrugging shoulders are great, I figured they would be good for photos and they most definitely are, I recommend getting them. Something I found out later on TDF is that supposedly getting shrugging shoulders=hinged neck but that's not so because Camden has a goose neck, I believe you have to request a hinged neck and it's not an option you would select when customizing a doll. The standing feet are a must if you plan to stand your doll. If she's not wearing shoes, I found that standing on carpet can still compress the TPE quite a bit so as not to cause damage to the TPE, I always keep her on something solid, I keep a piece of quarter inch plywood that I cover with a microfiber towel next to the bed. I can't speak for the enhanced mouth, it didn't come through. I contacted RLSD and sent a pic, they were prompt in responding and offered a refund or store credit. I accepted it the way it came and got a store credit, which I put towards the Teeth & Tongue set.

As for the order process, I didn't speak to anyone at RLSD, I pretty much found answers to my questions in FAQ's. I put the doll in the cart and placed the order, easy peasy, I did it. Let the wait begin and a wait it was but I expected it and knew the anticipation was gonna be killer.

Soon after I received an email "Woot it's in Production", I won't bore you with an email by email of the process, I'll just say that I placed the order on Sept. 6, 2018 and received my doll on Oct. 15, 2018, I believe there was a Chinese holiday around the 1st of October that lasts 7 days, she was received in perfect condition.
IMG_0555 -1.png
IMG_0555 -1.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
The doll, wow! The QA pics they send didn't do the doll justice. The seams aren't very noticeable except for the armpits have what I would call flash and I'm not sure if it'd be ok to trim it off. The sexy parts seem to be located well enough, which by the way, I opted for the insert. I've been working out my routine for sex and I find prepping her (installing the insert) and clean up items well before sex doesn't spoil the mood. The first time I had sex with her, I installed the insert right then and there, just ruined the whole mood.

Back to the doll, posing is easy enough except for the torso joint can be a bit of a pain. It may be just not knowing or fear of breaking something for which I'll say that the manufacturers should provide a recent diagram of the movements the skeleton is capable of, they don't have to show the skeleton, just let us know which ways we can move it. Maybe the vendors could help with this.

When it comes to maintenance, I followed a Newlywed guide on TDF when I received her and continue to learn from the folks on TDF, I had everything I needed ready for when she got home. I reckon we all work out our own routine and there's plenty of info here on TDF, which I will say now is an awesome community and I'm happy to be part of it. Thanks TDF members for sharing your knowledge!! If you're a noob like me, use that search function!

I think that about covers it, if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up. If I can't answer it, I may be able to point you in the right direction.

I'll leave you with this 8O
IMG_0607 -1.png
IMG_0607 -1.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 1364 times
TLDR; YourDoll and RLSD are top notch! :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Re: Review of my YL 148 D with RLSD 200 Head, Camden

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Try not to stain her. Add washers to her feet. Have her always in woman’s socks and move her around with shoes on. If you plan to use her in the bedroom. No matter what you do her finger wires will eventually separate needing surgery at a later date. Just be careful and watch your back and arms

shwing

Post by shwing »

Sofia dolll wrote:Try not to stain her. Add washers to her feet. Have her always in woman’s socks and move her around with shoes on. If you plan to use her in the bedroom. No matter what you do her finger wires will eventually separate needing surgery at a later date. Just be careful and watch your back and arms
Thanks for the tips! She did get some stains from my love seat, I thought it might but the stains were mild and they came right out with some stain remover. I did find that socks are helpful as well as shoes for protecting feet. I've been looking at the different ways folks modify the standing feet. I want to be able to stand her in heels and from the looks of it, even with standing feet it's not good to stand her in heels. She's a workout for sure, nice of her to help get me in shape! :wink:
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

INFORMATIONS