reallovesexdolls.com

Sexy new 166cm C-cup WM Doll stunner now available at RLSD!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Nethervortex
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Sexy new 166cm C-cup WM Doll stunner now available at RL

Post by Nethervortex »

Azrayon wrote:Hey all, I'm a newbie to the forum. I was looking to purchase this doll based on the amazing photos floating around of her, but comparing the professional photos to the factory photo has me a bit concerned. I understand how make up would change her appearance drastically, but the skin tones look entirely different.
Besides the washing/powdering mentioned above from what i understand a girl will always have 3 stages. Professional photos generally seen on websites, factory photos seen pre-shipment and what she looks like when you dress her up. Most of the time all 3 of these stages will have totally different but vaguely similar appearances.

Somewhere else on the forums has a before and after comparison thread that i wish i had saved the link to it was interesting to see how much the girls changed based on each users individuality.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

The lighting used for a photoshoot will effect the look of the skin tone and so a doll with a darker tan can look either light skinned or much darker. I believe the WM166C that mandos used in his fabulous pictures is a dark tan and wasn't powdered for the shoots he did so you get that glorious darker skin tone that has a lovely lustre to it. An important point to remember is that most factory pictures are taken under the glare of bright fluorescent lights and so skin tones can look lighter. Indeed my own doll, Shuri, was ordered in a nearly black skin tone but her factory pics looked like a dark tan! Luckily when she arrived she had the lovely dark tone that I was after!

Azrayon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Azrayon »

Thank you everyone for the feedback! Im still a bit confused though. On the vendor site Im not seeing a skin option that remotely matches the photos. Could the vendor please post the correct specs for the doll in the photos as far as skin color, nipple color, labia color etc? As well as any stock photos of this model if any are available? Thanks again for the help and guidance!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Azrayon wrote:Thank you everyone for the feedback! Im still a bit confused though. On the vendor site Im not seeing a skin option that remotely matches the photos. Could the vendor please post the correct specs for the doll in the photos as far as skin color, nipple color, labia color etc? As well as any stock photos of this model if any are available? Thanks again for the help and guidance!
Hi Azrayon,

You can find the whole list of options chosen to make the current 3 different versions of this doll on our site.

Charlie: https://reallovesexdolls.com/166cm-c-cup-charlie/
Remy: https://reallovesexdolls.com/166cm-c-cup-remy/
Rocket: https://reallovesexdolls.com/166cm-c-cup-rocket/

Each one of these pages will show you all the little details to choose when building your own version. They are pretty much the same, because each one of these configurations is a photo set of the same doll, taken by Mandos. The skin color is TAN - which can look incredibly different if it's photographed in different light. This is one of the main issues in showing skin colors for dolls - they are subtle, and the lighting can change the entire look. There's another really great photographer here that uses colored light filters for back and side-filling, and the doll's skin can end up looking blue, purple, green, and so on. The more photo sets you look at, the easier it is to determine the doll's skin color. And it helps that we label all of ours ;)

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seven+ »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Azrayon wrote:Thank you everyone for the feedback! Im still a bit confused though. On the vendor site Im not seeing a skin option that remotely matches the photos. Could the vendor please post the correct specs for the doll in the photos as far as skin color, nipple color, labia color etc? As well as any stock photos of this model if any are available? Thanks again for the help and guidance!
Hi Azrayon,

You can find the whole list of options chosen to make the current 3 different versions of this doll on our site.

Charlie: https://reallovesexdolls.com/166cm-c-cup-charlie/
Remy: https://reallovesexdolls.com/166cm-c-cup-remy/
Rocket: https://reallovesexdolls.com/166cm-c-cup-rocket/

Each one of these pages will show you all the little details to choose when building your own version. They are pretty much the same, because each one of these configurations is a photo set of the same doll, taken by Mandos. The skin color is TAN - which can look incredibly different if it's photographed in different light. This is one of the main issues in showing skin colors for dolls - they are subtle, and the lighting can change the entire look. There's another really great photographer here that uses colored light filters for back and side-filling, and the doll's skin can end up looking blue, purple, green, and so on. The more photo sets you look at, the easier it is to determine the doll's skin color. And it helps that we label all of ours ;)

-David
This is helpful for me as well as I'm planning to order this model as my first doll. One option I did not see is breasts. Would she have solid or hollow?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Seven+ wrote:This is helpful for me as well as I'm planning to order this model as my first doll. One option I did not see is breasts. Would she have solid or hollow?
Great to hear Seven, she is amazing and a great choice! Breast interior is not an option, by default, A & B cup dolls have solid breasts and C cup and above have hollow breasts.

Happy Doll Owning! Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

It has been almost two weeks since I was hit by a Perfect Storm. The release of an incredible doll/head combination from WM, the fantastic Black Friday Sale at RLSD, and too damn much cash in my accounts, all combined to blow me away into another doll purchase. The 166C with heads #273 & #200.

I usually find factory photos useless except to confirm purchase options are correct. The low-res pics of over powdered girls under harsh factory lighting just don't offer a very good idea of what she'll look like in your home.

That being said, here are the pics I received from RLSD yesterday. Immediately I could see the stunning beauty of that #273 head with my chosen gray eyes. Those eyes are amazing!!
23378 (5).jpg
23378 (5).jpg (55.14 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
23378 (10).jpg
23378 (10).jpg (71.86 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
The #200 head looks fantastic as well. Though I can see what others have mentioned about the new green eyes being TOO yellow. Have to see them in person to decide.
23378 (8).jpg
23378 (8).jpg (57.93 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
23378 (2).jpg
23378 (2).jpg (63.5 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
A couple others:
23378 (12).jpg
23378 (12).jpg (68.57 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
23378 (11).jpg
23378 (11).jpg (61.12 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
That shot from the back reminds me of the 155DD which I love. This doll is regular Tan by the way. I think she looks fantastic.

I have put in a note to RLSD to please include an extra set of those incredible Gray eyes in case those green ones don't look right to me. Hopefully they see my note. THANKS RLSD!
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

iGotThis

Post by iGotThis »

hope they go back on sale this month for xmas :)

High Country

Post by High Country »

^ Romantic, can you confirm is your new doll pictured Medium skin tone? Nips light tan? Looking good!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Skin tone is TAN. Nips/Labia are Light Brown.

Harsh factory lighting and heavy powder make her look lighter.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

We have a new version of the new 166cm C-cup WM Doll available on our site: Layla! She's seen here with head #162, previously featured on the very popular Devon and Saffron.

We're also doing a nice promo on dolls 125cm and taller - buy a doll, and you can choose a FREE 2nd head - that's a total of 2 heads, 2 sets of eyes, 2 wigs, for the price of one doll. Can't decide between Layla's head #162 and another? Problem solved. Get them both! Stop by the site & check out some dolls, this is going on for a limited time.

Here are some educational pictures of our lovely Layla. See a beautiful sexpot in her natural habitat. Notice the deep cleavage created by a tight bra, and marvel as the titties rebound once free of their cage.

-David@RLSD (nature enthusiast)
Layla12__85737.1544012529.1280.1280.png
Layla12__85737.1544012529.1280.1280.png (1 MiB) Viewed 1664 times
Layla14__00765.1544012530.1280.1280.png
Layla14__00765.1544012530.1280.1280.png (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1664 times
Layla15__77773.1544012529.1280.1280.png
Layla15__77773.1544012529.1280.1280.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1664 times
Layla16__44256.1544012530.1280.1280.png
Layla16__44256.1544012530.1280.1280.png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1664 times
Layla19__58749.1544012530.1280.1280.png
Layla19__58749.1544012530.1280.1280.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1664 times
Layla32__96269.1544012530.1280.1280.png
Layla32__96269.1544012530.1280.1280.png (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1664 times
Layla is pre-configured and ready to go - she arrives looking just like her pictures! Check her out HERE: https://reallovesexdolls.com/166cm-c-cup-layla/

Sixugliness

Post by Sixugliness »

Now I am really tempted to buy a doll, if only I could squeeze enough money from the budget and find a place for the girl.

Shawnaz1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shawnaz1 »

These wm dolls sooooo hot.

Shawnaz1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Shawnaz1 »

That Remmy pic so hot . Im totally buying a wm doll.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

Hey, just a heads up. You guys are not showing up in the vendor list

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210

INFORMATIONS