reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll on the Way!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Kraus
Apprentice
Apprentice

First Doll on the Way!

Post by Kraus »

Hi everyone o/

After lurking around these forums for a while I decided to pull the trigger and take advantage of the Black Friday deals, and my sweetie is on the way! :D

I want to give a big shout out to Victoria and Wendy from RLSD for providing amazing customer service, especially while dealing with the BF/Cyber Monday rush. I had some questions around the shipping and last minute adjustments I wanted to make, and they were extremely helpful in getting everything ironed out quickly. I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that I'm dealing with an upstanding business that cares about it's customers.

Her wig is already here, now I just have to endure the wait while the rest of her catches up!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: First Doll on the Way!

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hey Kraus,

Congrats on sponsoring a lovely doll! :D

If you haven't already, or if you need something to keep you busy while waiting for your new love to arrive, you can view the new member's welcome page here: Welcome to TDF!

:glou:

ZD

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Grats Kraus and welcome!

Lucifer753

Post by Lucifer753 »

Congrats on yours and I would like to add that I too ordered my own on Nov 26th. I received the QC pictures today and she looks amazing. I would post them but I am still a newbie here. I’ll try to up my posts and add pictures later.

155cm DD RLSD Savannah

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Kraus wrote:Hi everyone o/

After lurking around these forums for a while I decided to pull the trigger and take advantage of the Black Friday deals, and my sweetie is on the way! :D

I want to give a big shout out to Victoria and Wendy from RLSD for providing amazing customer service, especially while dealing with the BF/Cyber Monday rush. I had some questions around the shipping and last minute adjustments I wanted to make, and they were extremely helpful in getting everything ironed out quickly. I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that I'm dealing with an upstanding business that cares about it's customers.

Her wig is already here, now I just have to endure the wait while the rest of her catches up!
Hi Kraus! We're very happy to help. I poked my head in to the office and told Victoria and Wendy that you were singing their praises here, we always love to hear that! I'm sure you can't wait for your doll to arrive, it's always so exciting!

And thank you to Lucifer753! I'm very glad to hear that your QC pictures already arrived - she'll be in your arms in days!

Here's a tip for you guys - since your dolls are shipping during the winter time, they are going to be very cold when they show up. You might want to turn up the thermostat, or invest in a nice electric blanket, or that first honeymoon is going to be a big surprise!

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Kraus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Kraus »

Lucifer753 wrote:Congrats on yours and I would like to add that I too ordered my own on Nov 26th. I received the QC pictures today and she looks amazing. I would post them but I am still a newbie here. I’ll try to up my posts and add pictures later.

155cm DD RLSD Savannah
Grats Lucifer! I actually got the same body, but with the #56 head (and the #36.) She was originally scheduled to be here today, but it looks like it will be tomorrow instead. :( Still pretty impressive for having to fly halfway around the world. I think she got distracted by the beaches in Hawaii and decided to take her time. :roll:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote: Here's a tip for you guys - since your dolls are shipping during the winter time, they are going to be very cold when they show up. You might want to turn up the thermostat, or invest in a nice electric blanket, or that first honeymoon is going to be a big surprise!

-David
Thanks for the tip! It's unseasonably warm this week where I'm at so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I plan to give her a warm shower when she gets here anyway to wash off any factory residue.

Lucifer753

Post by Lucifer753 »

Its been a few days since I last posted. It has been excruciating awaiting her arrival...

But.... today.... she has arrived! I had the impressive looking shipping container sitting on my front porch when I got home from work. I feverishly got the box open, removed packaging and checked her out. She is all I could have wished for and more! After doing inventory and verifying everything was as it should be, I decked her out in the enclosed pink nightie and sat her in my recliner.

After looking into what I should do on arrival, I took the nightie off and prepped her for her first bath. No major issues aroused, unless you count me :whistle:

Soon after bathing, and a sensual powdering (cornstarch), I got her wig back on and the nightie. Then I had an idea :idea: . A while ago, I got a nice big fluffy bath robe. I got it off the hook in the bathroom, and gently got it over her super sensitive hands.

Now she is resting comfortably in the nightie, robe and (ashamedly) a pair of my socks to keep those precious piggies warm, under the nice pink shipped blanket and a electric blanket (set on med-lo).

I don't plan on christening my bed with her tonight, but I make no promises about the weekend :wink:

When ever I am allowed to post a few pictures, I will. I will also post more as I get into this new community.

Her appropriate wig and a few other things should be here Monday (or someday next week due to the holidays).

Thanks to all the great members of TDF for all the info. If I don't post again, be safe, love each other, and stay frosty!

Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Congrats and have an awesome Honeymoon!

spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spacedust »

Congratulations! :)

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

That's funny, I'm waiting on mine also and it takes forever:(
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Masai wrote:That's funny, I'm waiting on mine also and it takes forever:(
Me too, and its an excruciating wait!

INFORMATIONS