reallovesexdolls.com

A couple of questions

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: A couple of questions

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Here is a comparison picture of the RLSD Closet Bar Suspension Kit, next to the (current) hook/bolt that is included free from the factory with a WM Doll (even though some other vendors charge for it).

RLSD CBS Kit:

The superior design will not only securely hold a doll for an indefinite amount of time, but also allows for 360 degrees turning allowing convenience for dressing and maintenance. The strap design also allows for use with different sizes of bars/materials. WM Dolls endorses the CBS Kit for safe permanent storage. The CBS Kit by RLSD contains 2 of each for both head and body.

Free Factory provided Set:
The factory provided hook/bolt, besides being non-turning it is one size only and limited in its use. The bolt is small and sometimes uses an additional sizer pipe in order to fit the doll. WM Dolls says their set is only weighted for temporary use. The factory set contains only 1 of each.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

DK88 wrote:
Boobman wrote:The blankets are often just rolls of fabric they cut a piece off the roll no folded & hemmed edges. I think the material is probably 100% polyester.
Ah okay thanks for the info I figured as much, but wasn't sure.
The Messenger wrote:I have a 163 H-cup.
I got her from RLSD.
And I store her hanging from a closet bar, though standing.
I have not had any issues with her being stored like this off and on for the last 9 months or so.
IMG_4783 copy.jpg
Do you have most of the force supported by her feet or the hanging tool? Thanks for the reply btw.
Most of her weight is on her feet.
Though she is not standing straight up.
When she is on the hook, she is leaning slightly backwards so that her toes are pointed up.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

DK88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DK88 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:The CBS Kit works so well because it’s over-engineered, and the doll’s skeleton bears the weight. It’s evenly distributed,
I don't hang my dolls, but I am curious as to how the doll's weight is evenly distributed using the CBS kit? Does it not just screw into the doll's neck assembly as the eye-bolt suppled by WM does? Could you elaborate for the benefit of those interested in hanging their dolls? Perhaps share some photos or other data to support your claim?
I know that we had ZERO failure. We also shipped out thousands of our CBS kits - that's not a made-up estimate, we have seriously sent our customers thousands of CBS kits over the years. Not a single complaint of failure or any damage to dolls. WM also tested the CBS kit in house, and it's the only kit they endorse for long-term storage.

The CBS kit itself is made of incredibly strong materials - way stronger than the force any doll will put on it. You can see what the components look like here: https://reallovesexdolls.com/closet-bar-suspension-kit/ I have one here in front of me and I wonder if I could tow a boat with it - it's crazy strong. The CBS Kit consists of a full-size marine-grade eye bolt which screws into the neck of the doll. and an S-hook and strap which loops the closet bar. You then hang the doll into the S-hook. The weight of the doll's flesh is borne by the skeleton, where it connects - for example the weight of the arm's flesh comes down on the arm part of the skeleton. In this way the total weight is distributed to the skeleton, so you avoid putting all of the weight onto a smaller area, like the foot or the butt, if you store her sitting. When she hangs, her flesh doesn't touch anything, so it won't be damaged over time by resting against a wall, or get compression marks or creases from sitting or laying.

That point of contact with the doll, the eye bolt (and the other components) are over-engineered in that they are rated to bear many times the weight of any doll. It's overkill, which means that it can handle any doll you toss at it. The bolt and other parts need to bear the entire weight of the doll, so we err on the side of overdoing it. The freebie hook and bolt ( well free from RLSD anyway) which comes from WM is a stopgap, meant to store occasionally or on a temporary basis. It's not great quality and it isn't the best idea to overwork it. WM Doll says the cheap one they send is only meant to be used temporarily. WM Dolls endorses RLSDs CBS Kit for long-term storage. But it has many more benefits than that!

Anyway in case you didn't feel like reading all that, the condensed version is: CBS kit is strong as hell, we shipped thousands, tested like crazy, have had NOT A SINGLE failure. I made this chart to show what i know about our results:
cbs kit chart-a.png
Seriously though, it's a great product, and it's totally safe.
-David
Thanks for the responses my only concern was the extra heavy doll that I have, which is the 163cm that weighs over 100lbs. Can i just leave the doll hanging with out any support from the feet or should I evenly distribute the weight with her having to stand like someone has earlier?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

DK88 wrote: Thanks for the responses my only concern was the extra heavy doll that I have, which is the 163cm that weighs over 100lbs. Can i just leave the doll hanging without any support from the feet or should I evenly distribute the weight with her having to stand like someone has earlier?
You can do either. We have had several dolls in our shop that are over 100lbs that have been hanging for over year straight with no issues. (a new body we had made last year, but have not photographed yet because she is too heavy for me, and Mandos won't do a doll that heavy either, lol, so there they hang, lol).

If you feel more comfortable standing her on soft foam and securing her with the CBS Kit you can certainly do that. You do run a risk of foot damage but we've heard many people do just fine. :thumbs_up:

Just make sure your closet bar can securely hold that much weight. :wink:

Kind Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

DK88
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by DK88 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
DK88 wrote: Thanks for the responses my only concern was the extra heavy doll that I have, which is the 163cm that weighs over 100lbs. Can i just leave the doll hanging without any support from the feet or should I evenly distribute the weight with her having to stand like someone has earlier?
You can do either. We have had several dolls in our shop that are over 100lbs that have been hanging for over year straight with no issues. (a new body we had made last year, but have not photographed yet because she is too heavy for me, and Mandos won't do a doll that heavy either, lol, so there they hang, lol).

If you feel more comfortable standing her on soft foam and securing her with the CBS Kit you can certainly do that. You do run a risk of foot damage but we've heard many people do just fine. :thumbs_up:

Just make sure your closet bar can securely hold that much weight. :wink:

Kind Regards, Stacey
Again thanks for the response and thanks for helping me with the replacement doll much appreciated it. I actually have the hanging rack from RLSD, which I already set up. This does put my mind at ease knowing I can hang her with out any support and not have to wake up with her head ripping off. LOL

INFORMATIONS