reallovesexdolls.com

New head attachment

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
BWheeler1
Former Member

New head attachment

Post by BWheeler1 »

I read here on TDF that the new head attachment threads in and replaces the standard style threaded head bolt. How does one go about getting one of these for dolls they already have that came with the old threaded bolt?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New head attachment

Post by Arthur1960 »

BWheeler1 wrote:I read here on TDF that the new head attachment threads in and replaces the standard style threaded head bolt. How does one go about getting one of these for dolls they already have that came with the old threaded bolt?
Hi, the Jinsan factory are supplying these half threaded head bolts with all new dolls and heads now and I'm sure they should be obtainable via your local vendor. It does appear that they will only work with more recent heads, I was unable to get the push fit end into either an old 46 or 51 but it works with the newer heads I have from the past year. For me they work best if the threaded portion is screwed into the neck and the head pushed on but I think Jinsan do it the other way around. There is a degree of adjustment with the push fit end via 2 small grub screws. Once fitted I do find that head movement and placement is improved but you may have to fiddle a bit to get it right without too much wobble. I use 1 or 2 rubber O rings placed over the bolt to seat the head on which seems to help with this.

INFORMATIONS