reallovesexdolls.com

Perfectly Imperfect Sale Announcement!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Perfectly Imperfect Sale Announcement!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

The Perfectly Imperfect Sale Event is Now Live!

There are some awesome deals and beautiful dolls to be had!

Good Luck, and we hope you get the doll you want!

Bonus:
A Free TPE Repair Solvent/Stainless Steel Applicator Set included with each order!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

SpiritOfFire
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SpiritOfFire »

A great sale! I hope all the gals find new homes!
:glou:

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

That 140A seems to need alot of repairs to her feet. If it we're me, while I was at it I would drill three holes in each foot plate, tap them, and thread bolts into them to give her the standing foot capability.

Or if the plate itself isn't thick enough, the feet could be opened up and the plate unbolted at the ankle and removed, then nuts could be welded in to thread bolts into. The damage that needs fixed already is enough (at least in my opinion) that it wouldn't be much more to do it.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Pitty I don't have the cash for any dolls right now.
Also the models I'd like to get are all ready sold.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

ahhh Clearance dolls are only available in the U.S.A. :cry:
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Would probably not be very attractive deal if you pay the shipping too. But it would have been nice to give the people outside the US at least the option to decide themself.

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

for a new one 3000$ Canadian shipping only 113 $
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Disappointed in the prices for 'clearance dolls'...

P

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Prometheus 2112 wrote:Disappointed in the prices for 'clearance dolls'...

P
These are not "throw-away" dolls by any means. Almost all are discounted at least $500 off the sale price... up to the highest being a discount of $904 off the sale price, with the majority being somewhere in between. All have FREE Shipping and a repair solvent included.

Each doll is specifically discounted on the amount of imperfection each has. If the imperfection is very minimal, the discount is lower, if the imperfections are higher then so is the discount.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

These gorgeous dolls are going fast but you can still get one!

There are 10 left at this moment!

All ship free/immediately from our shop in Austin, TX.

Click here >>> https://reallovesexdolls.com/perfectly- ... ance-sale/ <<<

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Our Scratch-n-Dent Clearance Sale is Almost Over!

There are just 4 dolls left at this moment!

All ship free/immediately from our shop in Austin, TX.

Click here >>> https://reallovesexdolls.com/perfectly- ... ance-sale/ <<<

152CM H-Cup with Head #122 . $1224

163CM C-Cup with Head #64 . $1295

168CM E-Cup with Head #70 . $1295

170CM D-Cup with Head #142 . $1295

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

There is only 1 more doll left!

Ships free/immediately from our shop in Austin, TX.

Click here >>> https://reallovesexdolls.com/imperfect-170cm-d-cup-142/ <<<

170CM D-CUP + #142 . Price even further reduced . $1088!!!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Scratch-n-Dent Dolls are Sold Out! Thank you, everyone!

Our Chinese New Year In-Stock Doll Inventory Event Starts Tuesday! Our Largest In-Stock Doll Inventory Yet! We have a wide selection of dolls to choose from, brand-new, in-stock with immediate free shipping from the RLSD shop in Austin! We'll post an announcement when they launch!

asdmao
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by asdmao »

Is there EU shipping?

INFORMATIONS