reallovesexdolls.com

First doll 166 C-Cup arrived....I think I made a mistake..

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
fnx102
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

First doll 166 C-Cup arrived....I think I made a mistake..

Post by fnx102 »

I initially bought her to be a bed buddy and the occasional sex partner but upon receiving her, I thought she seemed a bit slimmer than I expected although I had the measurements and Mandos' amazing photos, I just couldn't fully visualize it in front of me. Once I put the head (Charlie) on however, WOW! Her slimness stopped bothering me (although a few clothes I bought her is a bit loose). And then the wig really made everything pop and come to life!

My main problem is that she's so damn beautiful, I'm now too scared to even attempt sleeping (actually sleeping) with her. I'm afraid my bumbleness at night might damage her. She's like a 75 pound Fabrege egg to me. Even the extra head that I ordered in anticipation of this happening is even too beautiful. I just want to put her next to my desk and never ever move her in fear of damaging her.

Next stop? Sanhui. How about RLSD starts carrying them? Sanhui's site is pretty awful to navigate..

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First doll 166 C-Cup arrived....I think I made a mistake

Post by maddmatter70 »

Sanhui is my next stop

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Sanhui makes a nice, durable lady.
I been sleeping with mine almost every night for the past 2+ years. She hasn't taken any damage from sleeping with me yet. :mrgreen:
I take some precautions though....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

fnx102 wrote:... Once I put the head (Charlie) on however, WOW! Her slimness stopped bothering me (although a few clothes I bought her is a bit loose). And then the wig really made everything pop and come to life!

My main problem is that she's so damn beautiful, I'm now too scared to even attempt sleeping (actually sleeping) with her. I'm afraid my bumbleness at night might damage her. She's like a 75 pound Fabrege egg to me. Even the extra head that I ordered in anticipation of this happening is even too beautiful. I just want to put her next to my desk and never ever move her in fear of damaging her....
It's amazing how these dolls just go from inanimate object to almost feeling like a real woman with a personality!

You're ok to sleep with your doll, she can handle it. You should probably think about protecting her fingers and toes though - it's very easy to crush them in your sleep. You can put the extremities inside socks, then it's best to position them in a relaxed pose. if you like to spoon, that's great - you can point her arms and toes away from you and you'll never touch them. Another thing to do is point the foot down so that it flows along with the line of the leg, this way it won't point up and catch the sheets. Some guys have told us that they put their doll in full pajamas or a body stocking - this is also good because then nothing is going to catch on, or scrape, her skin. So you have some options!

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Get in the game there tiger! Don't play shy with that beautiful creature!

Prome

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

All three of my girls share my king size bed with me every night. None of them have ever sustained any damage from it. As David said, bend her foot at the ankle so her toes are pointed out, like a ballerina. Then the covers won't catch them. That is what I do. Then, for her hands, lay her arms to her sides but bend her elbows in slightly so her hands rest flat on her thighs. Do this, and you'll have no problems. I also dress them for bed in pajamas so their skin is protected.

My little 140 even lays on her side against my 156c or 157b with one arm and leg over her to save room (she's thinner on her side than lying on her back). The arm and leg down against the mattress are straight to spread out her weight. I was willing to risk this with her because she's three years old and already had damage (first doll learning curve), but even since I've done repairs to her and she's in alot better shape, I still lay her this way because I've seen no damage from it. But just laying your girl flat, you won't have a problem. Theres nothing better than having your girl lying next to you, it's one of my favorite things about having them.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

BWheeler1 wrote:All three of my girls share my king size bed with me every night. None of them have ever sustained any damage from it. As David said, bend her foot at the ankle so her toes are pointed out, like a ballerina. Then the covers won't catch them. That is what I do. Then, for her hands, lay her arms to her sides but bend her elbows in slightly so her hands rest flat on her thighs. Do this, and you'll have no problems. I also dress them for bed in pajamas so their skin is protected.

My little 140 even lays on her side against my 156c or 157b with one arm and leg over her to save room (she's thinner on her side than lying on her back). The arm and leg down against the mattress are straight to spread out her weight. I was willing to risk this with her because she's three years old and already had damage (first doll learning curve), but even since I've done repairs to her and she's in alot better shape, I still lay her this way because I've seen no damage from it. But just laying your girl flat, you won't have a problem. Theres nothing better than having your girl lying next to you, it's one of my favorite things about having them.
Fully agree with all say'd above from fellow members. :thumbs_up:

Sleeping with your girl next to you is such a awesome feeling, and opening your eye's the next morning and first you see is that beauty angel next to you then i start the day with such a great feeling. What do you wish more........ ? :D :D :thumbs_up:

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

fnx102 wrote:First doll 166 C-Cup arrived....I think I made a mistake..
Clickbait! :haha4:
fnx102 wrote: Next stop? Sanhui. How about RLSD starts carrying them? Sanhui's site is pretty awful to navigate..
Keep an eye out in the near future! There are several brands that we feel are now up to our standards which will soon be available at RLSD! We'll also make a post when they make their debut with us! :glou:

Kind Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Stacey-Maybe the AMOR girls? :)

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

6YE, DollHouse, SM... etc.. hmmm!! Ohh this could get interesting!!

Prome

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Rachael(my WM158D girl) sleeps with me and is a great snuggle buddy. When the lights go out she's on her back and I'm on my belly down sleeping position. I can't sleep on my back so, I take my left hand and hold her left hand and drift right off. I'm careful with the fingers and spread them just enough to interlock mine with hers. Her hand warms up quickly and it feels great.

Pleasebuymydoll111

Post by Pleasebuymydoll111 »

To be honest I've never considered sleeping next to my doll, interesting idea though!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

When you're old, few teeth left and little hair it's a wish come true sleeping beside a 23 year old chick!!

INFORMATIONS