reallovesexdolls.com

Factory Photos

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
TonyTiger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Factory Photos

Post by TonyTiger »

Hello all,I got the factory photos of my doll clearing QC yesterday and heading off for shipping :D I'm pretty excited as the wait has been since the end of January.To be honest I wasn't too impressed with the factory photos although I know they are low quality and taken at different stages of production.I've heard that dolls look way better when you actually see them in "person"I ordered the RLSD Exclusive "Jameson" and their promo pics of her on their site are out of this world fine in my humble opinion so I really hope the doll I receive will live up to the Promo pics.Has anyone else here experienced this with their factory photos?Any feedback would be appreciated-Thanks...…..Also the great people at RLSD have made this process as streamlined as possible with all their help and prompt responses to this point.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Factory Photos

Post by BWheeler1 »

Don't worry about it. Factory photos suck. They're basically to show you that your doll is done and let you get an idea what she looks like. They're not posing her or paying attention to detail to get a good shot. They're mainly for quality control i believe, from the factory to your vendor, then they send them to you as a courtesy to help alleviate the wait. But when I say they suck, I mean it in a good way... when you get her you'll see what I mean. They suck compared to what she's going to look like when you have her there in front of you. As soon as you get her out of the box and put her head on, you're going to completely forget that those factory photos even exist. She's going to be closer to the promo pics. Mandos, the photographer, doesn't use any photo editing. All the magic you see is just the doll plus makeup and lighting. You'll be pleasantly surprised, trust me.

TonyTiger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TonyTiger »

Thanks sooo much BWheeler1,that's really good to hear,this is my first doll and a lot of times it seems things like this don't live up to expections.glad to hear these dolls do!,Hopefully she arrives with no damage from the long journey she is about to embark on:)

TonyTiger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TonyTiger »

I'm about to go 'FULLSYNTHETIC"-MGTOW baby!!!!

INFORMATIONS