reallovesexdolls.com

In-Stock Dolls Ready for Immediate Shipment!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

In-Stock Dolls Ready for Immediate Shipment!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

In-stock dolls ready to ship right now!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/huge-in-stock-doll-event/

It’s that time of year again – Chinese New Year is about to begin, and all of our wonderful doll makers will be taking some time off to visit their families. While this holiday is happening, production on dolls is halted. Doll orders placed after January 15th will not begin production until the factories re-open in late February, which will mean delivery early to mid-March. Orders will resume as first in, first out (exceptions may apply).

BUT, RLSD HAS SOME REALLY GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!

RLSD planned ahead and pre-ordered a huge selection of dolls and have them available right now for immediate shipping!

These dolls are in-stock now in our shop in Austin, Texas with FREE UPS Ground shipping to all U.S. destinations! International shipping is also available.

If you don't want to wait this is your opportunity to get the doll of your dreams!
These lovely ladies will sell quickly, so if you see the one for you, get her fast before someone else does! Place your order now and she will be in your arms in about a week!

The price shown for each In-Stock doll include all listed options and upgrades!

ONLY AT REAL LOVE SEX DOLLS!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: In-Stock Dolls Ready for Immediate Shipment!

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Our In-Stock Event is still happening - more dolls have just arrived to replenish our supply!

If you think you missed that one doll you had your eye on, have a look at our In-Stock Doll Event page again - she might be waiting for you now! if she's not there, you may just find that another lovely doll catches your eye. Keep an open mind - these awesome dolls are in our Austin Texas shop and ready to ship immediately to you! Any one of these stunning hotties could be sitting on your lap, keeping you warm during this incredibly weird weather we're having!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/huge-in-stock-doll-event/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS