reallovesexdolls.com

Please recommend good makeup for my doll...

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

Please recommend good makeup for my doll...

Post by noxster »

Could anyone please recommend good water based makeup for my doll? I am mostly looking to buy makeup from Amazon, so any makeup brands available there. I have a WM 157 B from RLSD. The first thing I would like to get is red lipstick that is glossy, and black eye shadow that will help give a goth look, I am not sure whether to try eyeliner...and eye shadow for that "smokey" eyes effect?

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Please recommend good makeup for my doll...

Post by Maviarab »

First you really need to understand makeup and have a basic flair for that kind of thing.

Why water based for a start? Powder based is FAR more effective. As for the smokey effect, google Christen Dominique on or search for her on YoUTube...best tutorials out there imo (if you have no experience), though understand TPE is NOT like human skin...so blending takes more practice and technique.

As for colours, well if you want the smokey eye look, what colour palette do you think you need? ;)

As for Lipstick, listick itself can be a pain in all honesty and would advise putting actual lipstick on with makeup brushes. get yourself a decent set of 30 brushes for not a lot of money. As for the gloss/shine look, just use lip-gloss. Eyeliner can be done with a pencil or eyeshadow with a fine thin brush....though if you are good...you can get away with a liquid liner.

Also bear in mind, while great effects can be achieved with drugstore makeup, certain name brands do make damn good stuff. I personally don't buy cheap...but that's me and I have a lot of experience with makeup etc from college and wives/gf's.

And if you wish to see results:

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Would be nice to have a paint by numbers kit for a fumble fingers like me..... but I think it takes practice, practice, and then practice

SGTJDUSAR

Post by SGTJDUSAR »

My recommendation is if you are not highly skilled in the application of make up is to use the Make Up Apps. IMO I am concerned about applying any kind of make up on a Sex Doll. You can risk staining the skin. Remember they do not regenerate new skin or heal. Several months ago I applied lip stick on my Doll Wife, even after through cleaning I still keep thinking I am seeing a small lipstick residue. Unless you are going to show her and you need that visual stimulation while being in contact with your doll I recommend against any make up that she does not already have. In all the photo shoots I do for my Doll Wife I use the Make Up Apps and Face APP. Another option if you need that visual stimulation during that intimate time is maybe print out the photos and lay them next to her.
Hello!

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Maviarab wrote:First you really need to understand makeup and have a basic flair for that kind of thing.

Why water based for a start? Powder based is FAR more effective. As for the smokey effect, google Christen Dominique on or search for her on YoUTube...best tutorials out there imo (if you have no experience), though understand TPE is NOT like human skin...so blending takes more practice and technique.

As for colours, well if you want the smokey eye look, what colour palette do you think you need? ;)

As for Lipstick, listick itself can be a pain in all honesty and would advise putting actual lipstick on with makeup brushes. get yourself a decent set of 30 brushes for not a lot of money. As for the gloss/shine look, just use lip-gloss. Eyeliner can be done with a pencil or eyeshadow with a fine thin brush....though if you are good...you can get away with a liquid liner.

Also bear in mind, while great effects can be achieved with drugstore makeup, certain name brands do make damn good stuff. I personally don't buy cheap...but that's me and I have a lot of experience with makeup etc from college and wives/gf's.

And if you wish to see results:

I asked RLSD and they said to only use water based stuff.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

SGTJDUSAR wrote:My recommendation is if you are not highly skilled in the application of make up is to use the Make Up Apps. IMO I am concerned about applying any kind of make up on a Sex Doll. You can risk staining the skin. Remember they do not regenerate new skin or heal. Several months ago I applied lip stick on my Doll Wife, even after through cleaning I still keep thinking I am seeing a small lipstick residue. Unless you are going to show her and you need that visual stimulation while being in contact with your doll I recommend against any make up that she does not already have. In all the photo shoots I do for my Doll Wife I use the Make Up Apps and Face APP. Another option if you need that visual stimulation during that intimate time is maybe print out the photos and lay them next to her.

I do not know much about makeup but I can draw makeup and shade ok when drawing it on paper. I was not even aware of these apps but I will look into them because I do want to take some art photos of my doll. I don't think I need it for stimulation I like the makeup it came with. Plus makeup tastes weird...

I will take your advice and not use makeup.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I use Black Opal brand lip gloss and powdered eyeshadow myself. Not oil free, but haven't had any issues whatsoever. Goes on easily, lasts a good while and wipes clean with baby oil.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

SGTJDUSAR wrote:My recommendation is if you are not highly skilled in the application of make up is to use the Make Up Apps. IMO I am concerned about applying any kind of make up on a Sex Doll. You can risk staining the skin. Remember they do not regenerate new skin or heal. Several months ago I applied lip stick on my Doll Wife, even after through cleaning I still keep thinking I am seeing a small lipstick residue. Unless you are going to show her and you need that visual stimulation while being in contact with your doll I recommend against any make up that she does not already have. In all the photo shoots I do for my Doll Wife I use the Make Up Apps and Face APP. Another option if you need that visual stimulation during that intimate time is maybe print out the photos and lay them next to her.

btw is there a makeup app for PC that works similar to the phone apps? The camera I am using is really nice, better than a ipad or iphone camera imo. It would be nice to have something simple to work with on a pc...

SGTJDUSAR

Post by SGTJDUSAR »

noxster wrote:

btw is there a makeup app for PC that works similar to the phone apps? The camera I am using is really nice, better than a ipad or iphone camera imo. It would be nice to have something simple to work with on a pc...
As far as I know it is a Mobile APP. I suppose if you have a PC that can download Mobile APPS it would work. I agree it would be better if those APP's could be adaptable to a PC. Hopefully, someone will invent that option.
Hello!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Normal makeup is fine. Comes right off with a makeup wipe. It will not damage your doll in anyway.

Liquid makeup...will soak into the TPE...powder bases is perfectly fine to use. Not sure why RLSD advised liquid based in all honesty.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Maviarab wrote:Normal makeup is fine. Comes right off with a makeup wipe. It will not damage your doll in anyway.

Liquid makeup...will soak into the TPE...powder bases is perfectly fine to use. Not sure why RLSD advised liquid based in all honesty.
We don't advise liquid makeup. That's some wrong information.

We use powder based makeups. For everything, eyes, lips, areola, labia. We also use eye pencils and lip pencils and lip gloss, but no liquid foundation makeup.

We apologize if someone on our team gave some wrong information.

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

One thing I've found that works great on my eyelids is 24hr creme eye shadow.
It's not a powder or a liquid - kind of in between. After it dries a little it doesn't smear nearly as easily as powder makeup.
It's a little pricier than powder at about $7 for a color but it goes a long way.
Has anyone tried this on their doll?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Revlon-color ... /122843227

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Maviarab wrote:Normal makeup is fine. Comes right off with a makeup wipe. It will not damage your doll in anyway.

That's right, normal makeup is fine. I think there might have been a crossed wire somewhere when noxster asked us about makeup - from what I understand, a while back, one of the reps at WM told us that water-based makeups were overall better for the dolls. Oil and powder-based makeups work just fine though, and can be removed from your doll with makeup remover. All this stuff can be found at your local drugstore, or specialty/department store. We also sell a lot of this stuff in our store, and it's all designed & optimized to work with TPE - what's good for human skin is not always good for TPE: https://reallovesexdolls.com/powder-perfume-make-up/

Water-based makeups are best used in areas on your doll that you are going to be intimate with - for example, the lips & kissing. You want to use a non-toxic makeup there. Most lipsticks are safe to ingest anyway, so it's more a matter of using lipstick on the lips, and not using eye makeup or something else there. Personally I also use lipstick to touch up the nipples as well.

This subject started a conversation here in the shop, so we've reached out to WM for the final word. If we hear anything new, we'll update this info!

-David

I was sent some makeup as a free gift with my doll but I don't see any kinds of makeup on the RLSD site except for the lip gloss. I am going to purchase the perfume sampler kit to see if I like any of the scents though...

INFORMATIONS