reallovesexdolls.com

TENS unit with a doll?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

Re: TENS unit with a doll?

Post by noxster »

Kwench wrote:
noxster wrote:
Kwench wrote:
Pa Ubu wrote:The problem would be whole-body contact with the doll if the material did conduct electricity. You do NOT want to get even TENS level electricity anywhere near your chest; it can cause heart problems at the VERY LEAST. Keep that TENS below your waist at all times!

That said, I've messed around with a store-brand unit myself; it's interesting in how it feels, very different from a vibrator. Hard to describe. Tingly, tappy, very deep. Doesn't hurt unless you turn the intensity 'way up. Different!

I have an actual e-stim unit coming in the next week or so; it'll be interesting to see how an official e-sex stimulation differs from a standard TENS.
Dude. Do you need me to break out my multi-meter? :haha4:

Are you mocking me? o.O

You do have to shave for the TENS thing to stick well.
Maybe. Or maybe I'm just trying to get your show on the road.....
For the electrically illiterate, listen up! Both silicone and TPE are forms of RUBBER, which means it does not conduct. So even though there are in fact metal parts throughout the doll, unless there IS some exposed conductive parts touching live voltage, the entire doll is an insulator and will block the flow of electrons, thus stopping any current in it's tracks.
Still don't believe me? :roll: OK....
If you know anything at all about a multi-meter, then you can plainly see it is turned on and set to ohms. If both leads can complete a circuit, (in other words if that 9 volt battery has enough electromotive force to push electrons to the other lead) it will get a reading. "O.L" stand for "overload." In this case too many Ohms. It cannot "see" a circuit, because the rubber doll is non-conductive. She will actually shield you from a shock.
resistancesilicone.jpg
Unlike you, my body is not 70% Water. I stop electricity in it's tracks. :evidence:

resistanceTPE.jpg
And so do my TPE sisters. OK, no more excuses. Dolls don't conduct. Break out than TENS unit and get on with it! :D
[/color]

Thanks I feel a bit less concerned about trying it now. I have had my doll for over a month but I have not had a chance to "use" it yet because I have been busy. :(

Where did you get your fangs?

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

noxster wrote:Where did you get your fangs?
:haha4:

The HARD way. I am the oldest, fastest, strongest, most powerful, and best looking DOLL VAMPIRE on the planet, or at least that I've ever seen or heard of. And not the least bit narcissistic! :whistle:
What? Do I hear challengers out there? Thought not. Check that born-on date, bitches. We all know the older the vamp, the more powerful, and for a sex doll, I'm fucking ancient. And I've been a vampire nearly the whole damn time. It is documented in my thread.
So yeah, my fangs are different from any you've ever seen. Only I have them.
:evilbat:

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

Tick-tock Noxter! :multi:

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Lol it will probably still be a while give me a minute...

Kwench
Doll
Doll

Post by Kwench »

We vampires are not generally known for having much patience.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

lol kwench ... Your the sexiest vampire out there. I'm curious about noxster experiment...
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

@Kwench it was ok.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I've been using TENS units for over 25 years. I suffer from degenerative disc disease in my spine. When my back flares up the TENS unit feels like heaven on my low back. I got in a car accident at 19. My chiropractor treated me with his commercial TENS unit every day on my shoulder and neck. For about a week I was unable to turn my head. The commercial TENS unit was highly effective in helping me regain movement. I've had two knee surgeries, shoulder surgery, and back surgery. I've had chiropractors and physical therapists use TENS on my shoulders, neck, entire back, and both knees.

TENS, as a physical therapy treatment, has been a lifesaver for me. I simply can't imagine attaching the electrodes to my genitals though. That seems unbelievably risky.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I would advise to not experiment with these units. I tried one 22 years ago 3 times and still have side effects. I placed them on my abdominals twice for a few minutes. I placed it on my shoulder for about 20 seconds.

For 15 years my shoulder would just twitch randomly. The frequency reduced over time and I think it's finally gone. I still have ab effects. If I do a few ab crunches, my abs will completely cramp up for up to 20 minutes of immobility and pain. The worst is during a sex act, I engage my abs too much. That'll ruin a day.

These should only be used under doctor supervision.

William403
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by William403 »

I've been using a BATTERY operated Tens unit for several years due to back pain. I've also experimented with it on my genitals often. One pad on the end of the penis and another on the base. Quite the feeling. But a couple important things to remember if you use one...
Go slowly! Start at lowest setting and move up the intensity as is comfortable for you.
Never use it on the chest area. You don't want to give your heart any trouble!
IMHO I would suggest only using a battery operated one. I think a plug in one just sounds a bit too scary!

Of course my dolls girls think it is fun to watch me squirm! LOL

;)

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

IMHO I would suggest only using a battery operated one. I think a plug in one just sounds a bit too scary!
As someone who has used both battery operated and wall powered, they are exactly the same in terms of electrical treatment. Just because a wall powered outlet has more volts than say a 9 volt battery doesn't mean those extra volts damage your body. For example, consider your laptop PC. My PC is getting power from a 120 volt outlet. It only needs 19 volts though. The laptop usually has a power cord converter that converts the AC power into 19 volts of direct current.

It helps to think of electricity as water flowing through a pipe. In this analogy, the voltage would be the water pressure.
When water comes into your house it comes in at extremely high pressure from the street. You likely have a main water valve in your basement that protects your home's pipes from the high pressure and gives your home pipes the water pressure it can handle. Similarly, an electronic gadget has a converter that takes what it needs from the high power of the wall outlet and converts it to direct current.

In short, you have absolutely nothing to worry about whatsoever by using a plugged in TENS unit vs. a battery powered one.

INFORMATIONS