reallovesexdolls.com

My quick review of 166c

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Jimmypop67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My quick review of 166c

Post by Jimmypop67 »

Hey everyone I wanted to do a super quick review of the 166c #162 head.

In short, It's the perfect doll for me. Body is solid and the head is beautiful.

I also would recommend using RLSD anytime, Victoria was always fast and pleasant even though I am sure I annoyed her with my billion questions!
I ordered from their in stock even and received my doll the next day(helps when you live in the same state :P).

I am still trying to figure out how to make her stand properly but I am sure its just user error. If you guys have any questions I am a first time doll owner and I will bve happy to answer from a noob experiance.

I also posted some pics in the WM section if you would like to see her. Thanks RLSD, I am extremely impressed and satisfied

Orianna gallery(so far)viewtopic.php?f=215&t=112096

doll_vinci
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My quick review of 166c

Post by doll_vinci »

When did you order the 166?

Jimmypop67
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jimmypop67 »

doll_vinci wrote:When did you order the 166?
February 1st got her on the 2nd :)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Jimmypop67 wrote:
doll_vinci wrote:When did you order the 166?
February 1st got her on the 2nd :)
She was one of our In-Stock Dolls! We had many of them, and will be adding 2 more for sale today! Woot!

Thank you for your review Jimmypop67! She definitely is one gorgeous doll! We are so glad you're happy and had such a great experience, that's what we love to hear!

Happy Honeymooning! Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Roberto75
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Roberto75 »

Hey Jimmypop67 do you happen to know what's the shoulder width of this doll? Many thanks

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Roberto75 wrote:Hey Jimmypop67 do you happen to know what's the shoulder width of this doll? Many thanks

Shoulder width on the 166cm C-cup is just about 15"

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Awesome Jimmy! I got my 166C from RLSD too. Love it! Totally agree about Victoria! She was a great help.
Prome

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

We just added 2 more 166cm C-cup dolls to the available In-Stocks! HURRY they will go FAST!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/in-stock-ships-today/

JackDanielsNo7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JackDanielsNo7 »

Jimmypop67 wrote: I also would recommend using RLSD anytime, Victoria was always fast and pleasant even though I am sure I annoyed her with my billion questions!

If you guys have any questions I am a first time doll owner and I will bve happy to answer from a noob experiance.
Oh Victoria... I chatted with her so many times coming up with questions, concerns, changes of my order, changes of my payment method, worries, even asked her for advice about delivery and customs...
Don't worry. I straight up asked her if I was annoying. She loves talking to people and helping out. She's a great person.

I ordered mine. It's on it's way (I'm in the wrong threat it's the 140 D Cup). I am anxious and excited.
I'm currently browsing all kinds of "how to take care of your doll" "how to wash your doll" "how to sleep (like actually sleep) with your doll" I even found a "what to do when you got cats and dogs and hair" and "how to remove the static" from the doll....

But you say you are new and willing to help. Maybe you remember better what it was like than some others. A few months have passed now already anyways.

What are the most important things to do, and to avoid in your experiences?

Thanks in advance
If you want to see my lovely companion and girlfriend and so much more, go there:
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=115630&p=1519970#p1519970
Her Name is Alyssa Victoria Anastasia _______ - Short A.V.A = Ava

INFORMATIONS