reallovesexdolls.com

are there dolls with small labia?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

are there dolls with small labia?

Post by noxster »

Are there any dolls at RLSD with small labia? Is this something that can be requested?

Taurusloverofdolls

Re: are there dolls with small labia?

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

From what I could tell in some of the doll pictures on RLSD's site they do have more then a few. Doll 166cm C-cup IMO has a very small labia. Beautiful smoking hot body, perfect with WM head 162 IMO. Also 156cm C-cup, a bit bigger labia but still small IMO. I prefer a larger labia like doll 160cm B-cup. I'm finding it harder to find a doll with a larger labia then a smaller one. But that is subjective to personal opinion. Also I do really like the glamor type pictures of the dolls. But some of them you can't really see the labia. For people that might only dress up there dolls that might be fine. But someone like me who wants a companion doll, I want to know what her labia looks like. I'm also finding it a little hard to pick out one that ticks all the box's of personal interest. Best of luck and have a good day.

noxster
Former Member

Re: are there dolls with small labia?

Post by noxster »

Cool thanks, good to know for future reference.

INFORMATIONS