reallovesexdolls.com

New pictures of our Exclusive 159cm Life-Size body Austin!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: New pictures of our Exclusive 159cm Life-Size body Austi

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

This vagina wasn't "designed", it is modeled from a real college cheerleader. Her labia is very tight and small, so made in TPE, the internal folds of the top lips stay closed when spread wide open, instead of opening like they would in real life.

We are actually currently working on a new method to try to do just that! =)

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

shadow4595
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by shadow4595 »

WOW Great looking doll! After seeing the 5ft3 / 161cm B-cup I knew this had to be my next doll. I am glade this is the body is what I ended up choosing as their are so many on the website that could easily have been ordered. My order was placed Dec 30 and she is currently in the quality assurance phase so soon I will be enjoying my new 161cm doll with all her realistic shapely curves.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Yummy

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Gorgeous
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

decentguy

Post by decentguy »

Luke-84 wrote:Great body! Absolutely my favorite so far because of those realistic proportions and realistic hole positioning. But who on earth designed that labia?! That doesn't look realistic at all because the inner lips are nonexistent around the vaginal entry. Please fix this!
Yeah. I can only agree. What a nonsense.
You buy a perfectly shaped sex doll for 2000USD with a love hole that is literally nothing but a hole.
Very disappointing. I refuse to buy these dolls with such or similar labia.
We have to stop the factories bringing out beautiful bodies with no labia.
We want realism.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

We already addressed this if you saw our reply decentguy. :deadhorse:

This dolls labia is modeled from a real girl, not "designed" that way. When her legs are closed it looks perfectly realistic. Her labia is very tight and small, so molded in TPE the internal folds of the top lips stay closed instead of spreading open like they would in real life. This one was tricky.

One doll can't please everybody. She is a dream doll and as one of the "Life-Size Series" dolls, she attains complete realism in every detail head to toe, except for one, if you spread her legs open super wide, her naturally small labia (remember this is a real girls labia) doesn't fully separate apart as it would in real life because its molded, thus not 100% perfect to some.

As I said... We are actually currently working on a new method for that, so fingers crossed! =)

BTW... If you are not parting her legs wide as the Red Sea, it's really still quite a pretty view.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

She’s jaw dropping. Great wig Austin has, it’s super soft and I like the color differentiations
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Person7 »

So does anybody own this doll, or have one of these life-size series torsos? I'd be really interested to see what this dolls really like and/or the pros and cons of a life-size doll. I am considering ordering one of these torsos, with a different head as I am looking for the most realism I can get.

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Very nice BUT - why is she almost 90 pounds!! This is easily 15 pounds or more than many other dolls of similar size.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

BillMartin9029 wrote:Very nice BUT - why is she almost 90 pounds!! This is easily 15 pounds or more than many other dolls of similar size.
Look at the first picture. That's what happens when you remove the typical 20" doll waist and have an actual real life, accurate waist size.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:We already addressed this if you saw our reply decentguy. :deadhorse:

This dolls labia is modeled from a real girl, not "designed" that way. When her legs are closed it looks perfectly realistic. Her labia is very tight and small, so molded in TPE the internal folds of the top lips stay closed instead of spreading open like they would in real life. This one was tricky.

One doll can't please everybody. She is a dream doll and as one of the "Life-Size Series" dolls, she attains complete realism in every detail head to toe, except for one, if you spread her legs open super wide, her naturally small labia (remember this is a real girls labia) doesn't fully separate apart as it would in real life because its molded, thus not 100% perfect to some.

As I said... We are actually currently working on a new method for that, so fingers crossed! =)

BTW... If you are not parting her legs wide as the Red Sea, it's really still quite a pretty view.

Shes damn gorgeous from the pics you've shown thus far!! Are there any boob pics? :O

EDIT: I missed the gallery link haha.. man shes perfect! :) I think due to her measurements shes alctually better than the 166 C!! Awesome!

JM2005
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JM2005 »

Are there plans to build the new life size line up?

BillMartin9029
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by BillMartin9029 »

Maviarab wrote:
BillMartin9029 wrote:Very nice BUT - why is she almost 90 pounds!! This is easily 15 pounds or more than many other dolls of similar size.
Look at the first picture. That's what happens when you remove the typical 20" doll waist and have an actual real life, accurate waist size.
Yeah, you're right Mavi. I wasn't aware of the 26" waist and 37" hips. That's impressive. But, I guess I will have to happily stay with my girl's tiny but lovely 21 inch waist. Which by the way isn't that unrealistic. I've known girls of similar height with 22 or 23 inch waists. Worth the trade off in saving 25 pounds.
My Doll: Hiyoko (6YE 150D Face X19)
Hiyoko's Galleries:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/i ... ?cat=15020

Fritzqc
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fritzqc »

Very nice looking gal, nice proportions. Nice head too!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

BillMartin9029 wrote:
Maviarab wrote:
Yeah, you're right Mavi. I wasn't aware of the 26" waist and 37" hips. That's impressive. But, I guess I will have to happily stay with my girl's tiny but lovely 21 inch waist. Which by the way isn't that unrealistic. I've known girls of similar height with 22 or 23 inch waists. Worth the trade off in saving 25 pounds.
Agreed, while not common it isn't unrealistic. I was watching a Korean variety show and they had a girl group on, one member was talking about how their wardrobe people get mad at her because her waist fluctuates between 19 and 22 inches and they have to keep adjusting her clothes. One of the interviewers said 19 inches was as big as his calf and didn't believe it. So they got out a measuring tape and measured her waist. It was 20 inches... measured OVER her clothes. I could put both hands around her waist and touch my fingers together.

INFORMATIONS