reallovesexdolls.com

Coming home to Kalahari

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Kalahari
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Coming home to Kalahari

Post by Kalahari »

I had a hard day at work. My anxiety sometimes gets the best of me but I somehow manage to make it thru on the winning side. Lucky, eh? Even after dealing with hardheaded people, it's always a lovely sight to see my girlfriend "chilling" in the sexiest outfits. She knows how to make me feel better, much less put a smile on my face! Don't get me wrong, her chill pose, ignites the fire in me and I can hardly contain it! It's adorable to know that she trys to make it like any other day. Causal, in other words. But today, casual isn't any where close to how she tells me that she wants me!
Attachments
received_589543948177531.jpg
received_589543948177531.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1137 times

Kalahari
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Coming home to Kalahari

Post by Kalahari »

Showing off for me! :plaidskirt:
Attachments
received_280069062661864.jpg
received_280069062661864.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1133 times

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Wow! She certainly is a nice sight to come home to after a hard day at work. :angel:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Happy Valentine's Day! What a beauty to come home to! She's brimming with personality. Have fun snuggling up with your honey!

-David

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Amen brother! Nothing like a pretty doll to unwind the tension of the day.
On a bad day I usually tell my girl about it while we cuddle, it makes it all melt away. Then cuddling usually leads to other things :whistle:
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS