reallovesexdolls.com

Is there a photo of how the internal skeleton moves?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

Is there a photo of how the internal skeleton moves?

Post by noxster »

Is there a photo or video the demonstrates how the skeleton of RLSD moves? Which parts move? I have been moving my doll and am surprised at how many ways the doll can pose and I would like to know all of the poses the doll can do and how to do them. For example on the site there is a video that says that in order to move the wrist you have the bend the hand up first.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Is there a photo of how the internal skeleton moves?

Post by Maviarab »

RLSD sell Jinsan dolls. There exclusives are also of the Jinsan family, so same skeleton.

I'm not sure of any specific WM skeleton video around but most of the manufacturers are similar in the skeletal movements in terms of rotation etc. I have uploaded an image from D4E for you showing the usual basic range. A sheet like this really should have come with your girl.

Note:
Stacey, if you wish for me to remove this image and you use one of your own please pop me a pm and I'll remove it for you (I don't have a WM sheet to hand).

Mavi
Attachments
pict_prod_doll_6-1.jpg
pict_prod_doll_6-1.jpg (236.41 KiB) Viewed 1740 times

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

I did not get any paperwork or instructions with my doll, but I went through most of the RLSD site and could not find anything like the picture you posted which is exactly what I am looking for. I will ask someone at the RLSD live chat if they have anything whenever I get a chance to ask someone that is on live. Thank you.

SeenHerB4

Post by SeenHerB4 »

noxster wrote:I did not get any paperwork or instructions with my doll, but I went through most of the RLSD site and could not find anything like the picture you posted which is exactly what I am looking for. I will ask someone at the RLSD live chat if they have anything whenever I get a chance to ask someone that is on live. Thank you.
Me neither.

RLSD, can you please provide details about the skeleton in my 174B (Gia). A simple diagram is all I need.
Something that looks like the image in this thread viewtopic.php?f=215&t=122108&hilit=skeleton

Thanks!

INFORMATIONS