reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by Juncharted2 »

Impressive. Really fantastic work
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

Congrats on the successful surgery :thumbs_up: .

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Ji Eun got her shower today and tried on her new dress. I think it looks pretty good on her.

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

I really like the dress, it dose look good on her :thumbs_up:.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, I thought so too. I think I'll buy her a few more dresses like this one, they had other colors and styles.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Sakura and I were watching some anime, and she wanted to dress up for it. It didn't take long for me to see the real reason she wanted to wear this outfit. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to hit the pause button for a bit...

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I thought I'd add a nice picture of Ji Eun in her uniform. I think this red hair might be "her" color, like the purple is Sakura's. It's normally shoulder length, about like Sakura's, but also has clip in ponytails for when I want it to be long. I've found that short hair wigs with clip in tails are perfect for dolls who spend the night in bed. The short hair doesn't tangle as easily and brushes out nice, and if you want it long just clip one in.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Oh that red is definitely her color! What a beauty! And we particularly LOVE this outfit!

A great tip about the wigs with clip-in pony-tails, we agree with you! They rock!

Thank you for continually sharing your great photos with us all BWheeler1, we really look forward to them!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, I'm kinda partial to that outfit also! I'll be sure to post some more as I get time, there's just alot going on right now. I have more outfits for them, such as another gothic dress for Sakura, so as soon as I can I'll take some pictures.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

The job I did on Kelsi's hands kinda backfired a little. The repair is strong enough and holding up, but I made a mistake using that blue gauze tape around the palm plates. The blue dye is starting to bleed through a little. Not in her palms but through her fingers because the TPE is thinner there. I'm sure before long it will get worse though. I thought about opening her hands back up and removing it, but I think it's probably leeched into the TPE enough that it wouldn't matter if I did. Sitting with her and looking at it, I started looking at all the other spots that need fixed (the TPE at her wrists is pretty thin, the blue is starting to get through them... her feet need work... the elbow I didn't fix yet, etc.) and I don't think I want to put any more time into these repairs. She already has enough skin grafts and patches to make her look like a burn victim. So I think I'm going to do what I tried to do before and just replace her body. I had originally bought the 157b for her, and soon after I got the #56 head because I thought I could fix this body up. It ended up with the #56 going on the 157b (Ji Eun) and Kelsi going back onto the 140 body because she just didn't look right to me. I think I was just too used to her being a 140 girl. So after thinking about it while sitting with her, I've decided I'm going to get her a new body, a 140A. It will probably be a little while, but it's what I'm going to do. Thing is, I've been thinking about adding a new girl also. And RLSD has that sale going on with an extra head free. That sale would fit better with buying a complete doll than buying just a body with no head. So here's what I've decided. I've put in for a withdrawal from my 401k, I should have it by the end of next week. If the sale is still going on, I'll get the new girl first and Kelsi's body later. If the sale is over before then, I'll get Kelsi's new body first and the new girl later. It isn't like Kelsi is going to fall apart, she'll be fine until I get her new body either way. I just think it's time to throw in the towel on this body and just give her the new one she deserves.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Okay, so I might be a little undecided. Or crazy. But I may have an idea. I had Kelsi and Sakura sitting together and noticed something about their hands. They're identical in size, including the wrists. So I may try something before going and replacing her body. I'm going to try to cast a mold off of Sakura's hands, and go a few inches up the forearm to include the wrists. This shouldn't do any more to her than leave a little plaster or whatever to wash off. Then I'm going to cut the TPE off of Kelsi's hands and wrists back to good TPE and use the mold I made to cast new hands and wrists for her the same way I did her elbow. I wasn't going to try any more repairs to her body but this could be quick and easy. And I figure that if I'm already considering buying her a new body, why not try it? If it works I can use the same method to fix her other parts.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I haven't had much time to dress the girls up lately with working on the house, but I had to take some time today because Sakura got another gothic dress and wanted to dress up like Fuki again. It's hard to say no when she looks this good in it. I'm glad I was able to pose her fingers like I did, since she no longer has finger wires. They had broken off at the palm plate and one had poked through her palm, so I removed them and sealed the pinholes with the hot knife/soldering iron I bought. I didn't want them to get as bad as Kelsi's did. I may try to make new fingers with joints (a new idea came to me), or I may just leave them without.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Sakura looks beautiful! That outfit is amazing!

Inquiring minds want to know... How do you keep her black stockings, black lace gloves, and black fabric clothing from staining her skin?

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I usually don't have black on her for very long. But those stockings and gloves don't stain, I guess I got lucky with them. After the photo, I took the dress off of her and it had stained her pretty well. She had spots on her hips where the dress touched her but not where the stockings did. She also had stains on her breasts and neck from it. Usually this doesn't happen because the clothing is usually a good enough quality, I guess this dress wasn't and will need washed a few times. Thing is, I've had dolls long enough to know it isn't anything to worry about. I've seen Ji Eun's ears turned completely black from a wig liner and that went away on its own. So I just dressed Sakura in a light pink pajama top and shorts and put her back in the bed, and the stains are completely gone without a trace now. TPE doesn't like stains or dye. I tried once putting a beauty mark on Kelsi with a sharpie permanent marker. I wanted it to stay, but it kept going away.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

In my opinion, you can dress your girl up in lingerie all you want, but there's nothing more sexy than a girl in an oversized man's shirt looking like she just got out of bed. This is the way Ji Eun sleeps next to me. It's also what her hair normally looks like before I brush and detangle it. She stole my shirt, but I don't mind.

INFORMATIONS