reallovesexdolls.com

My girls from RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: My girls from RLSD

Post by BWheeler1 »

Well, to be honest, I did try to make Ji Eun look the part. I am pretty satisfied with how it turned out though.

I'm thinking that I may have to put those two pigtails that came with the wig on Kelsi and take a couple of pictures. Maybe one with her hands on her hips, kinda like she's showing attitude.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Kelsi got showered and powdered today, so she wanted to cosplay as an anime character. I think this outfit, together with her flame red hair and red eyes, fits the style of the devil girl character found in alot of those shows. I wish I had a pair of devil horns to put on her.

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

That is a really good look for her :). Love the leggings & arm covers, great color scheme. :thumbs_up:

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

When the spring begins, the cherry blossoms bloom

Sakura got her shower and powder treatment today also, and since the weather is getting warmer here she decided to try on her new yukata (summer kimono). She wanted to show how a traditional Japanese beauty looks. I've always been a fan of this traditional style, I think it shows beauty, grace, and class in a lady. The hair bun I clipped into her wig is a nod to a particular music video by Japanese artist Hitomi Shimatani.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

One more, with her hair down...

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, Taurus. I think this is going to be her new look.

Taurusloverofdolls

Wow that is a really beautiful kamono. It suits her well, she looks amazing.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks. I'd been dying to try it on her, I just needed to get the time to do it. I like the way it turned out, I think I might get her another one sometime.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Warrior Sakura and the truck pics are my favorite so far. You put them together really great. What material is the Warrior Sakura outfit and where did you get it? How did you get those dark colors to not stain?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Glad you like them. The corset and skirt are both nylon/spandex. The corset does have stiff ribbing in it though. They didn't stain her probably because they're not cheap clothing. It seems the cheap stuff does the staining mostly. I had a cheap pair of black leggings on Ji Eun the other day and they stained a few spots on her legs. But as of now, the stains are fading. I'd say by the end of the week they'll be gone.
I got both the Warrior Sakura and 1940's Ji Eun outfits on Amazon. For Sakura, I got the corset, boots, and skirt separately. I already had the stockings. Ji Eun's outfit was bought all separately also, I just had an idea what I wanted and looked for each item. It was part of the fun, putting it all together in my head and then ordering the right things. Then seeing it all together on her after waiting for everything to arrive was well worth it.
Pirate Sakura's outfit also came from Amazon. Both that corset and the Warrior Sakura one are Charmian corsets. I went by her actual measurements and got as close as I could. Her 28 inch bust didn't fill it out enough, so I actually had a hair detangler bottle stuck between her back and the corset to pull it tighter. The metal fasteners close it, but there are laces up the back for adjustment.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Every time I see a girl in a kimono letting her hair down, I'd swear life plays it out in slow-motion for me.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I understand 100%. I'm a sucker for a girl in a yukata. I thought Sakura would be the perfect girl to dress up in it also, since in Japan the blooming cherry blossoms signify the start of spring, and her name literally means "cherry blossoms". Of course, you never know with her, there's probably a dagger hidden under that yukata.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

When I ordered Kelsi's new red wig, I also ordered this black one, not knowing which one I'd use for her. It's like the red one in the sense that it has two matching clip on pigtails, but the main wig is shorter and the pigtails are longer. For the hell of it, and since Ji Eun's brown wig was getting tangled, I decided to try the black one on her. Nice thing about our girls, if we try a hairstyle or color and it doesn't look right, it's easy to just swap wigs. But I kinda like this one on her. I can let her sleep with just the main wig on, and it won't get tangled up since it's so short. Sakura taught me that with her wig, it's really easy to brush out and doesn't tangle. But when I have Ji Eun out of bed, I can just clip one of the pigtails on like a ponytail. I think I'll keep this one on her for a while.

I thought I'd take a few pictures of her with her new hairstyle and with her new stuffed dog I gave her. Don't mind her clothing, she was still in her nightgown.

Taurusloverofdolls

Those are some touching and adorable pics. She dose look good with that wig. Those are definitely some day brightening pics for sure :D :thumbs_up:. Thanks for sharing.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, I thought she looked cute sitting there with her stuffed animal and figured why not take a few shots. It almost seems to me like her eyes lit up a little bit more after I gave it to her.

INFORMATIONS