reallovesexdolls.com

Custom doll eyes?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Taurusloverofdolls

Custom doll eyes?

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

I really like RLSD head WM 160, elf ears, wide open eyes, full lips. They are now selling them with the anime eyes. I asked them about the head when I could not find it to purchase last week. Stacey informed me they had been working on them about the eyes. Conclusion, normal eyes looked a bit different with that head due to the wider eye lids. More of the whites of the eyes show. In my words, giving her a more penetrating gaze, IMO. I like the anime eyes, but like the look of a more realistic eye better. My current doll, knock off from a third party site before I found this great place. She is a 158cm doll with normal looking eyes, half round hollow back. Measuring at the back about 1 1/2 inches or about 35mm. The iris looks to measure about 1/2 inch or 12.7mm best I can tell. I'm trying to find an eye with a slightly larger iris but roughly the same size back. I thought I saw a thread here last week with info about eyes but can't find it. I did look around the web a bit & could not find anything to that spec. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I have not purchased her head yet, just trying to research & check all options. Thanks all and have a good day.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Custom doll eyes?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi Taurusloverofdolls ( fyi, I am a Taurus, lover of dolls myself! :wink: )

What you would need is an eyeball with a smaller mm size. What they did on this head was made the eye sockets themselves smaller... so that when the eyeball is placed in it, it opens the eye up very wide. Which is great if it's an anime eye with an oversized iris, but when using a regular iris, the doll appears to be in shock or looks frightened (or 'frightening' sometimes). That's just because It wasn't designed to be used with a regular human iris.

If you personally like a wide-eyed look though, any of the eyes we sell will give that effect. https://reallovesexdolls.com/replacement-parts-add-ons/ (they are also the half-rounds)

If you want a natural looking gaze with a human iris, you'd need to use smaller diameter eyes.

Kind regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Taurusloverofdolls

Glad to meet another Taurus :D. Thanks for the great information, you are awesome. I was finding a fair selection of smaller sized eyes on a few web sites. Happy to know that's what I would need. Unless I go with the lightest skin tone, leave the wig off and get some yellow iris eyes. And go for a less Elf look and more Nosferatu, lol. Thanks again and have a great day.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Taurusloverofdolls wrote:Glad to meet another Taurus :D. Thanks for the great information, you are awesome. I was finding a fair selection of smaller sized eyes on a few web sites. Happy to know that's what I would need. Unless I go with the lightest skin tone, leave the wig off and get some yellow iris eyes. And go for a less Elf look and more Nosferatu, lol. Thanks again and have a great day.
https://reallovesexdolls.com/teeth-fang ... ongue-set/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

SgtScottles

Post by SgtScottles »

This is what the head looks like with normal sized eyes, a very surprised / frightened look.
20190207_200710.jpg
20190207_200710.jpg (933.33 KiB) Viewed 1926 times
Thanks for the information about the eye size RLSD, good to know all I need to get her is some smaller diameter eyes.
Something around 26 mm? Do you have any recommendations?
My Harem - View Thread
Sabrina - AF 161G (#123) ~~~ {unnamed} - Piper 130C (Phoebe) ~~~ Hanako - Piper 150B (Akira)
Mayumi - Sanhui 145A (#5) ~~~ Yuki - WM 145C (#31) ~~~ Chloe - WM 156B (#36)
Camellia - SM 136A (WM #160 Elf) ~~~ Lilly - 156A (#64 Elf) ~~~ {unnamed} - 156A (#64 Elf) Silicone - Custom Dark Elf grey / blue skin tone

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

If you want 26mm, look on Amazon for "Dead Head Props 26mm eyes". Some of them are "zombie" eyes, but they do have some very nice realistic human eyes in different colors. I have a set of their brown eyes, Kelsi used to wear them, and Ji Eun has their green eyes. Also, Sakura's violet eyes are theirs. The detail in the irises is very nice and realistic and the coloring is nice. Also, they're only like $6-$8 plus shipping.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Exactly SgtScotties, Thats why we only offer the smaller anime eyes with the 160 head.

You will need 26mm for head 160.

Taurusloverofdolls

That is a good looking vampire :) I like it.

INFORMATIONS