reallovesexdolls.com

How to unhook doll from closet bar suspension kit?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

How to unhook doll from closet bar suspension kit?

Post by noxster »

I am struggling to unhook the doll from my closet bar because the cloth part of the hook keeps bending up, does anyone have a tip for unhooking the doll?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: How to unhook doll from closet bar suspension kit?

Post by BWheeler1 »

I don't use the closet bar kit, but I think I know what you're saying. Do you have a small stool or anything else you can stand her up on? Maybe lift her up and kick a stool under her feet to take the tension off of the hook and then unhook her.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

What I ended up doing was lifting from one of the doll's armpits and using my other hand to unhook it. Does anyone know if over time this can cause too much of a strain on the doll's armpit?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't use the hanging method myself, but others have said it's best if the dolls feet touch the ground when hanging to bear some of the weight. Imagine that would make it easier to get on and off as well. I lift my doll up under the arms all the time BTW,

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

What we do in house Noxter is to wrap an arm around the doll usually at the butt and the other arm holding at the bolt/neck, and then lift her slightly upward using our knees to do the lifting, and unhook the bolt from the hook with a finger. And the reverse to hang her back up.

Warm regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Mr Franz wrote:I don't use the hanging method myself, but others have said it's best if the dolls feet touch the ground when hanging to bear some of the weight. Imagine that would make it easier to get on and off as well. I lift my doll up under the arms all the time BTW,
What he said.
I use the hook a lot.
You need to setup her height so that her feet are on the ground and the height of the bar gives you some slack.
that way she's on a constant lean while she's on the hook.
That way, you don't have to pick her up to unhook her. just lean her forward.
If she's too short, then extend the hook or put her on a box or something to adjust the height.
IMO
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Standing your doll in conjunction with hanging is not needed, though you can do so if you wish. It is fully safe to hang her completely free of touching anything or any weight put on her feet. This is how all dolls are stored at RLSD as well as the factories.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:What we do in house Noxter is to wrap an arm around the doll usually at the butt and the other arm holding at the bolt/neck, and then lift her slightly upward using our knees to do the lifting, and unhook the bolt from the hook with a finger. And the reverse to hang her back up.

Warm regards, Stacey

Thanks I will try that next time.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

The technique RLSD mentioned worked very well, thank you RLSD.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

noxster wrote:The technique RLSD mentioned worked very well, thank you RLSD.
Awesome! Glad to hear that helped out!

Warm Regards,
Stacey

INFORMATIONS