reallovesexdolls.com

What could have caused this crease on my doll's thigh?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
noxster
Former Member

What could have caused this crease on my doll's thigh?

Post by noxster »

I received my doll a month ago and I looked it over a few times well enough to notice if it had marks and I got rid of the box it came in. I just now cleaned it but I have not used it yet, I had it hanging from a bar in my closet and made sure it was not in contact with anything else. During the cleaning I noticed a mark similar to small hand print but I did not hold it from there.

I have included some photos, it almost looks like it melted. Does anyone know what might have caused this?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: What could have caused this crease on my doll's thigh?

Post by Mr Franz »

Looks like a compression mark from tight clothing or something resting against it. May also have happened during shipping. That's not uncommon. They usually go away on their own after a while.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

I have noticed small subtle indentations like this on my two dolls in the past. while i cant say for sure what caused mine. I always assumed it was something pressed against her during shipping or storage, right after or during the tail end of the curing time. or there was some kind of subcutaneous void in the TPE pour, that caused the surface to "sink" or become depressed in this particular area. one possible alternate theory of the void hypothesis is that some part of the skeleton shifted during the curing process time and created a void or some other disturbance within the interior TPE, hence causing a surface depression.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

After putting it back on the bar I noticed what may have caused it, I think the doll's own hand was resting on her thigh. If I keep the doll's hand away from her thigh do you guys think the crease will go away? I didn't notice because I had the bag over her body.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

May be onto something there, noxster. Most likely it will lessen over time. Not bad though. To me things like that add a touch of realism. After all, us humans have lots of dents and pockmarks. Only ours tend to stay put . :wink:

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Yes, arms and hands will make compression marks. They do go away with time. Can be days, but can also take forever if really bad. But that one doesn't look bad.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

Ok thanks guys, hopefully it'll go away on it's own.

harvey48
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by harvey48 »

noxster wrote:After putting it back on the bar I noticed what may have caused it, I think the doll's own hand was resting on her thigh. If I keep the doll's hand away from her thigh do you guys think the crease will go away? I didn't notice because I had the bag over her body.

Which girl is this? very nice body

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

WM 157 B

https://reallovesexdolls.com/157cm-b-cup-sienna/

It's exactly as pictured on the site.

Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Good to know. Excellent topic
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Compression marks absolutely will go away on their own in time Noxter. The lesser the mark the faster it will fade and vise-versa.

Note, when hanging your doll, make sure nothing is touching. Arms are down by her sides, but not so much that any of the arm is touching the body or itself.
Same with the legs. Also, point the feet in a neutral downward angle as to avoid creasing at the top of the foot at the ankle, (which i see you did correctly in your photo). :glou:

Warm regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Compression marks absolutely will go away on their own in time Noxter. The lesser the mark the faster it will fade and vise-versa.

Note, when hanging your doll, make sure nothing is touching. Arms are down by her sides, but not so much that any of the arm is touching the body or itself.
Same with the legs. Also, point the feet in a neutral downward angle as to avoid creasing at the top of the foot at the ankle, (which i see you did correctly in your photo). :glou:

Warm regards, Stacey

That is reassuring to hear from you guys, thanks.

noxster
Former Member

Post by noxster »

As an update I would like to say that the crease did go away, and I started storing it with the arms not touch the thigh, that seems to be what caused it as far as I can tell.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

noxster wrote:As an update I would like to say that the crease did go away, and I started storing it with the arms not touch the thigh, that seems to be what caused it as far as I can tell.
Wonderful, glad all is well! Thanks for the update! :glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS