reallovesexdolls.com

Lotion & TPE

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Taurusloverofdolls

Lotion & TPE

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

It's still the dry season and I have to keep lotion on my hands most of the time. Which brought a question to mind. If I have lotion on me & come into contact with my TPE lady. Could lotion damage her?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Lotion & TPE

Post by Mr Franz »

Depends what kind of lotion you're talking about and how much.

Taurusloverofdolls

031.jpg
032.jpg
My guess would be only a slight residue from contact with me. Just trying to figure out if I need to keep my hands to myself if I have lotion on :lol:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I wouldn't use it directly on the doll as the main ingredient is water and with TPE being rather porous, the other ingredients could trap moisture below the surface. That and it also contains alcohol, not especially good for TPE.

That said, as long as your hands aren't dripping wet with the stuff when you touch your doll, I really don't see a problem, as long as your doll is regularly cleaned and powdered.

On the other hand, baby oil is reasonably safe for TPE, even beneficial and can help with human dry skin as well. :wink:

Taurusloverofdolls

Awesome, I do have some unscented mineral oil I use some times. Thanks for the info.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

I tried apply lotion perfume type on my very 1 knockoff doll to remove smell and it did, but most lotions rely on same mixture of petro/gly/min.

Now her skin texture is like texturery.. Lost her softness I believe from the lotion, but no smell, smells like lotion instead, a bit too much...

I'm assuming it does more damage then good. I don't believe you really need min oil at all. With the powder, it should act as some protection to the porous areas.

I gave up on hand lotions, I usually wash off, only apply when I go to work. Rather keep my hands nice and dry without oils.

Thats just my opinion, just trying to sound rational.

Taurusloverofdolls

My very first doll is also a knockoff. I'm trying to learn how best to treat her before her sisters from RLSD arrive. Thanks for the info, I was worried lotion would harm her. If I'm touching her under her pajamas it usually ends with a shower & powder after. I some times use the mineral oil on myself, but not on her. I wish I didn't have to put lotion on regularly, but if I don't I crack & bleed in this season.

INFORMATIONS