reallovesexdolls.com

TPE safe lube?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Taurusloverofdolls

TPE safe lube?

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

I bought some scented water based lube. I was wondering if it is TPE safe?
028.jpg
029.jpg
030.jpg
On a similar note dose anyone know if there is a vagina flavored water based lube on the market? And if so would it be TPE safe? This stuff I bought says external use only.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: TPE safe lube?

Post by Dollfriend »

The Mantra is Water Based Lube Good, Silicone based Lube Bad for TPE, I see one of the ingredients is Citric Acid, not sure what long term effects that will have on TPE.

Taurusloverofdolls

Good to know, thank you.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

RLSD TPE Safe Water-Based Lube is our preference! It's a new formula and it's awesome! Excellent viscosity!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-safe-water-based-lube/

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

somethingrandom

Post by somethingrandom »

How can lube be for external use only? I would understand a "Do not eat" warning, but unless it was made for sex dolls and not humans, doesn't it's primary function suggest internal use?

TonyTiger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TonyTiger »

I.D Glide is great and you can get a entire gallon of the stuff for a little over 100 dollars at cheaplubes.com

Taurusloverofdolls

somethingrandom wrote:How can lube be for external use only? I would understand a "Do not eat" warning, but unless it was made for sex dolls and not humans, doesn't it's primary function suggest internal use?
LOL, that was my thought exactly when I read that.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Taurusloverofdolls wrote:
somethingrandom wrote:How can lube be for external use only? I would understand a "Do not eat" warning, but unless it was made for sex dolls and not humans, doesn't it's primary function suggest internal use?
That Pussy Juice Lube is made for humans. They wouldn't put the warning on the bottle if someone didn't try to drink it once! haha. I'm sure the name had something to do with it. :whistle:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Taurusloverofdolls

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Taurusloverofdolls wrote:
That Pussy Juice Lube is made for humans. They wouldn't put the warning on the bottle if someone didn't try to drink it once! haha. I'm sure the name had something to do with it. :whistle:
Thank you for the responses, I'm glad to get more entertainment out of my product, LOL. Thanks for brightening my day :D.

INFORMATIONS