reallovesexdolls.com

Different Size Eyes

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Different Size Eyes

Post by ColColt »

This is head #124. I noticed the eyes are different, not just in color but in size as well. Look at the iris. The eyes of the brown eyed girl is smaller than the green eyes of the other one so, if you order this head, what size will the eyes be?

The green eyes seem the larger of either the brown or blue eyes.
Attachments
ScreenHunter_731 Mar. 09 18.37.jpg
ScreenHunter_731 Mar. 09 18.37.jpg (115.9 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
ScreenHunter_730 Mar. 09 18.29.jpg
ScreenHunter_730 Mar. 09 18.29.jpg (162.71 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
ScreenHunter_729 Mar. 09 18.29.jpg
ScreenHunter_729 Mar. 09 18.29.jpg (158.23 KiB) Viewed 1975 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Different Size Eyes

Post by BWheeler1 »

It could just be the positioning of the eyes combined with the fact that the green eyed one is zoomed in a little more, but the green eyes do appear to have bigger irises. Remember the brain teasers with the two lines asking which is longer but both are the same length? It could be an illusion, or it could be that when they fixed the yellow green eyes back to real green they made the iris bigger. I have two sets of the new brown eyes, and the irises on them are actually larger than the green, garnet, and blue eyes I have (all WM). But the brown eyes pictured here aren't the ones I have. Mine are those very fake looking eyes that look like they came from a teddy bear at a carnival. I simply can't look at them and see any "life" in them for any of my girls, they're way too fake looking. One set also has darker brown irises than the other, because I had asked for the lighter ones like the photo shown on RLSD'S website under replacement eyes when I got Ji Eun's head. These ones appear to be the ones I actually wanted, the ones with normal sized irises and detail that looks real, the ones shown under "replacement eyes". Maybe if I had just ordered brown replacement eyes directly from RLSD instead of relying on WM to pop the right ones in, I'd have gotten the right ones. Not that I'm using brown now anyway.

I guess what I was trying to say before running off on a tangent was, yes there are WM eyes with different sized irises, but these might be an illusion. As far as what you get, I'd trust RLSD to take them off of the shelf in their warehouse and check to see if they're what you want before I'd trust WM to even try.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

There are 17 different wm eye colors and within those colors there are older and newer versions. Each batch will come out differently, and even then it is not consistent with the pupil. I have a few pairs where the pupil dilation is very different.

<removed, Rule 12> I tried to get #16 or #17 from RLSD and they had no clue. These are the nicest eyes from wm imho.

If you are hoping to get #17 by ordering "green", good luck. I always got #1 or #2. "Brown" has gotten me #3 or #4. "Blue" is #7 or #8. "Gray" is #5 or #9.

I blame wm as their communication and info they share with vendors is very bad. I haven't been able to get any updates since 2018. They are like the Hasbro of the doll market. If you are a star wars collector, you might know what I mean.
Attachments
New eyes.png
New eyes.png (147.02 KiB) Viewed 1967 times
QQ图片20180418152218.jpg
QQ图片20180418152218.jpg (281.83 KiB) Viewed 1967 times
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 12

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I like the green eyes I put in Ji Eun by far the best, probably because they're not even WM eyes. I got them for $6 on Amazon. They look as realistic as human eyes, like a glass eye only half round.

I also blame WM for the whole eye thing. Especially the "green" eyes that ended up being yellow.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I must be partial to brown eyes as the three heads with open eyes I have are all brown. the photo of the one with green eyes looks relatively natural and I like that size but the brown eyed one just appears smaller. Like BWheeler1 said, it could be an illusion, I dunno.

The photo of the one with the blue eyes and the green eyes, their heads in the photo seem to be of about the same size but the eyes in the green one still look larger to me.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Actually there are 9 colors of regular eyes on DexterQuests images.

1. Amber
2. Green (there were some inconsistent variations on green for a bit, they got really yellowish)
3. Brown
4. Dark Brown (which has a larger iris) (not shown on our website but is in progress)(this is the very old brown eye style, but its used in some photos, so we have it for those dolls)
5. Gray
6. Silver Cat Eye
7. Blue (shown as 7 & 8 in variations that were tried)
8. Light Blue (shown as 9) (not shown on our website but is in progress)
9. Garnet (15 on DexterQuests image)

Anime Eyes are only available in Blue and Green (but they do currently look somewhat different that in DexterQuests image). You can see the current look on our website.

11, 13, 14 do not exist in WM Dolls. ( I realize there were the other colors of anime eyes, but they havent offered them for several years now).

16 and 17 look like the blue and emerald green eyes I designed and supplied to WM Doll to make, (but they may not be). I designed a full set of about a dozen eye colors for WM doll to use. So far only the blue and emerald green have been made. Where did you get those photos using them DexterQuest? The blue is now standard blue but the emerald green are yet readily available.

I can tell you as far as wonky pupils go it does happen. RLSD orders eyes in bulk, and we go through them one by one and remove any with quality issues. So you won't get pupil inconsistencies through us.

ColColt,
The eyes you are showing are:
1. Standard Light Blue from WM Doll.
2. An unknown green. (its possible the photographer put these in).
3. Standard Brown from WM Doll.

We just happen to be the process of reshooting all the eyes, so you will see them updated with our clearest images soon.

Kind regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

This looks best
ScreenHunter_729 Mar. 09 18.29.jpg
ScreenHunter_729 Mar. 09 18.29.jpg (158.23 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
The smaller irises are best
Large ones make the doll look like a doll , not realistic
Brown eyes are my favorite but hazel green and hazel brown are awesome as well.
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Dollicious2 wrote: The smaller irises are best
Large ones make the doll look like a doll , not realistic
Brown eyes are my favorite but hazel green and hazel brown are awesome as well.
DL2
We have some new things in the works for you! :wink:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I actually like the larger irises on the #4 dark brown.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:I actually like the larger irises on the #4 dark brown.
So do I.

SgtScottles

Post by SgtScottles »

Here are two pair of "Blue" eyes I purchased from RLSD on separate occasions.
20190126_150540.jpg
20190126_150540.jpg (572.67 KiB) Viewed 1845 times
One appears to be the #8, which I would certainly call Blue.
The other appears to be the #9, which wasn't exactly what I was expecting when ordering something "Blue".
However, I would say it is still a nice light grey.

It's nice to hear that RLSD is working on reshooting the eyes and updating things accordingly.
Is it possible to specifically order the #16 or #17 at this time?

Also curious if the #4 with the larger iris would work well in the #160 Elf? due to the odd socket size / dimensions causing standard sized eyes and irises to give her a very disconcerting surprised / frightened look?
My Harem - View Thread
Sabrina - AF 161G (#123) ~~~ {unnamed} - Piper 130C (Phoebe) ~~~ Hanako - Piper 150B (Akira)
Mayumi - Sanhui 145A (#5) ~~~ Yuki - WM 145C (#31) ~~~ Chloe - WM 156B (#36)
Camellia - SM 136A (WM #160 Elf) ~~~ Lilly - 156A (#64 Elf) ~~~ {unnamed} - 156A (#64 Elf) Silicone - Custom Dark Elf grey / blue skin tone

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

The light blue eyes, were the blue eyes for awhile at WM Doll. We got complaints from customers that they weren't blue enough.

So we designed our own blue eyes and send them to WM Dolls to start making (which are now available from all vendors) and those are the darker blue eyes you have there SgtScotties.

The lighter ones are now called... Light Blue.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

My biggest source of frustration with eyes is that, despite buying numerous sets from a few different sources, I don't think I have single set with identical pupil sizes. No matter how I position the eyes, up close Hadleigh looks like she's been sniffing glue or something.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Rock13 wrote:My biggest source of frustration with eyes is that, despite buying numerous sets from a few different sources, I don't think I have single set with identical pupil sizes. No matter how I position the eyes, up close Hadleigh looks like she's been sniffing glue or something.

You shouldn't get that with eyes bought through RLSD. RLSD bulk purchases, hand sorts one-by-one and removes any flawed eyes prior to packaging for sale. If you somehow did get one from us, please let us know at customercare@rlsdlp.com and we will 100% replace with a new set.

INFORMATIONS