reallovesexdolls.com

Doll Life span

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
TonyTiger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Doll Life span

Post by TonyTiger »

Hello all,I'm new here and just ordered my first doll back in January,I am awaiting her arrival(hopefully soon)I was wondering what the average life span of these TPE dolls is.From what I've seen and read it seems like a year or two at best even with a high quality(WM) dolls is about all you can expect before TPE cracking and skeletal (finger) breakage occurs.I've heard different opinions as to whether to oil" the doll or not with mineral oil but it seems that these dolls definitely have a shelf life regardless of amount of use and care they receive although I'm sure it is shortened by reckless use.Like I stated before I am a soon to be new doll owner and am just trying to educate myself here.I thought about purchasing more than one doll at a time but it doesn't make sense if the dolls start to break down so quickly after manufacturing.I guess that's where the platinum silicone dolls come in.Any advice to this new doll owner would be greatly appreciated as I would like to maximize the life of my doll although 2 grand a year seems like a reasonable price for what these dolls provide in the way of fun especially considering what it would cost to keep a 'real' woman entertained for that amount of time.Any advice for this Newbie' would be greatly appreciated-Thanks

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Doll Life span

Post by LJ69 »

I have 7 tpe dolls - oldest is 3yrs 4mths old (Nov 2015) reasonable condition. One doll is only 2.5yrs and started to wear out and crack at about 2years of age. Other dolls are 1-3yrs old and still looking good. I don't really put much effort into maintenance.

From what I can tell, with proper care (ie powder, washing, drying, cleaning, proper storage and lifting) most TPE dolls should last 2 (maybe 3) without any significant decline. This is assuming that you buy a reputable brand from a TDF approved vendor. If you buy from Amazon or AliBaba there is a very high chance you will get rubbish that may break within weeks. Definitely worth the piece of mind to buy from a reputable vendor.

If you buy from a proper vendor and take excellent care of your doll, she could possibly last 5 years of more but you also need a bit of luck. $1500-2000 for something that lasts 2-3 years is reasonable value but it can be a bit heartbreaking to see your beloved doll tear apart so buy with caution.

Of course, many would suggest that silicone dolls (in general) can last a lot longer than TPE dolls. I do not own any TPE dolls and I have seen MANY silicone dolls that look terrible after only a short time so it seems to depend on original doll quality, proper care and maintenance and LUCK!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

You will get a wide range of answers to this question because there are so many variables. I still have a cardigan that I got about 25 years ago, it's lost a few buttons but still keeps me warm! Key factors are, usage, care & maintenance, environment and quality of tpe in the first place. If you had 1 tpe doll and had relations with her 3 or 4 times a day (entirely possible when you get into dolls!) and if you opt to wash her out as opposed to using an insert or femidoms then you will probably see a deterioration within a year in the lady parts. There are things you can do to help and one of the most efficient is probably to use femidoms as this takes away the need to irrigate her vagina. I have a 2 year old OR156H and she has had to put up with my attentions quite a bit but I've always used femidoms with her and so her lady parts look just as good as when she arrived. Your first doll will always be the one you make mistakes with and hopefully learn from and so any subsequent gals you get will benefit. I now have over a dozen ladies here and some of them are lucky enough to just be photo models, I fully expect those gals to keep on going for several years and more, I just can't see any reason why they won't based on my experience so far but like I said for your gal that is getting frequent attention in the bed room then it's likely to be a different story. Saying that there are guys on here who have gals that are still going strong even with lots of loving, like I said there are things you can do to reduce the risk of damage so soak up as much info as you can from this excellent forum!

TonyTiger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TonyTiger »

Thanks to all for the advice,I think I will take good care of her maintenance wise but no harm in putting her through the paces of what she was created for:)Ride'm Cowboy

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Two of my three girls are from July and August of this past year. My other doll is three years old. Except for the damages she has had due to my own mistakes as a new owner back then, she is in the same shape as the other two. Pretty good for her age. Her damages are from leaning her on her elbows, her shoulder got damaged against the arm of the couch, and the bottoms of her feet from standing her in heels the wrong way. Her finger wires are gone, I removed them, but my other two have a few broken at the palm plate also. Any owner on here will tell you the finger wires will be the first to break. I don't keep a regular schedule for maintenance, I simply wash them when they need it and powder them as they need it. Nothing more. My oldest got regular use, until the other two came and then I kinda split it up between them. I wouldn't say I went out of my way to keep my first perfect, but she's still in decent shape.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Platinum silicone is a great way to go! Especially for your first doll. My first doll was silicone and I have no regrets.
She is almost 3 years old now and still going strong.
See...
20190217_220001-3600x2740-01.jpeg
20190217_220001-3600x2740-01.jpeg (2.03 MiB) Viewed 3790 times
That photo was taken a few weeks ago.

Good luck on your journey.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

TonyTiger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TonyTiger »

LOL...……………..Now that I think about it,most of my 'real' relationships only lasted a year or two also with a couple of exceptions and with these beautiful dolls you can just turn around and order a brand new one...……..Perfect:)

TonyTiger
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TonyTiger »

One last question, when the time comes and she's beyond repair how the hell do you get rid of the doll?.I'd hate to get caught throwing a doll in a dumpster,could get ugly real quick.No pun intended

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

TonyTiger wrote:Hello all,I'm new here and just ordered my first doll back in January,I am awaiting her arrival(hopefully soon)I was wondering what the average life span of these TPE dolls is.From what I've seen and read it seems like a year or two at best even with a high quality(WM) dolls is about all you can expect before TPE cracking and skeletal (finger) breakage occurs.I've heard different opinions as to whether to oil" the doll or not with mineral oil but it seems that these dolls definitely have a shelf life regardless of amount of use and care they receive although I'm sure it is shortened by reckless use.Like I stated before I am a soon to be new doll owner and am just trying to educate myself here.I thought about purchasing more than one doll at a time but it doesn't make sense if the dolls start to break down so quickly after manufacturing.I guess that's where the platinum silicone dolls come in.Any advice to this new doll owner would be greatly appreciated as I would like to maximize the life of my doll although 2 grand a year seems like a reasonable price for what these dolls provide in the way of fun especially considering what it would cost to keep a 'real' woman entertained for that amount of time.Any advice for this Newbie' would be greatly appreciated-Thanks
My Wm doll is exactly 1 years old.
All her hand fingers are broken and her holes are totally ripped off.Other than that she is in great shape.
I am having sex with her at least 3 -5 times every week.
Once every month i am giving her a deep clean, a quick shower, and then i am rubbing her skin gently with a cotton cloth together with mineral oil.
It takes about 2 hours to finish but at the end her body really shines

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

gonestill77 wrote:Platinum silicone is a great way to go! Especially for your first doll. My first doll was silicone and I have no regrets.
See...

That is one good lookin' lady.

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

My advice would be just to be very careful with her.

Think about what you're doing before you do it.

Do proper maintenance.

Don't try to stand a non-standing doll. (my mistake)

Be extra careful with the fingers.

No dark clothing.

A wig cap under the wig to stave off staining of the head.

No sun.

Do not submerse in water.

Be careful of the eyelashes.

IMO if you're getting one primarily for sex, I would expect her to eventually be disposable. :(

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

mala78 wrote:
TonyTiger wrote:Hello all,I'm new here and just ordered my first doll back in January,I am awaiting her arrival(hopefully soon)I was wondering what the average life span of these TPE dolls is.From what I've seen and read it seems like a year or two at best even with a high quality(WM) dolls is about all you can expect before TPE cracking and skeletal (finger) breakage occurs.I've heard different opinions as to whether to oil" the doll or not with mineral oil but it seems that these dolls definitely have a shelf life regardless of amount of use and care they receive although I'm sure it is shortened by reckless use.Like I stated before I am a soon to be new doll owner and am just trying to educate myself here.I thought about purchasing more than one doll at a time but it doesn't make sense if the dolls start to break down so quickly after manufacturing.I guess that's where the platinum silicone dolls come in.Any advice to this new doll owner would be greatly appreciated as I would like to maximize the life of my doll although 2 grand a year seems like a reasonable price for what these dolls provide in the way of fun especially considering what it would cost to keep a 'real' woman entertained for that amount of time.Any advice for this Newbie' would be greatly appreciated-Thanks
My Wm doll is exactly 1 years old.
All her hand fingers are broken and her holes are totally ripped off.Other than that she is in great shape.
I am having sex with her at least 3 -5 times every week.
Once every month i am giving her a deep clean, a quick shower, and then i am rubbing her skin gently with a cotton cloth together with mineral oil.
It takes about 2 hours to finish but at the end her body really shines

:haha4: I can so relate to this. Amazing how much lint and dust that can accumulate on our dolls.

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

gonestill77 wrote:Platinum silicone is a great way to go! Especially for your first doll. My first doll was silicone and I have no regrets.
Regardless of the material, there are a LOT of factors that will determine the mileage you get from your doll. Care, maintenance, and how much you use her are three of the biggies.

Any doll could suffer from problems if not stored properly, or dropped, etc.

From use.. there's going to be a big difference between if you fuck your doll a couple of times per week vs. several times a day. Also insert vs. built-in will make a difference in this area of durability also.

I can't speak for TPE, but it seems to be very similiar in durability to the older tin cured silicone. With tin cured silicone I started noticing tears in the crotch area within the first year or two. In the 2nd thru 5th year tears under her arms and under her breasts started to appear and get worse. By the 4th-5th year an entire recore of her vaginal area was necessary. However, with the newer platinum tin cured silicone, several years in and there has only been a couple of minor tears, which have been easily closed up with some RTV silicone sealant. The platinum silicone has been a godsend!

Another thing that I do, is I have bondage mitts locked onto my dolls hands. Since I'm heavily into bondage, this serves two purposes: 1) I think it's hot to see them locked on her 2) they help protect her fingers when moving her around. And I tend to move her around a lot when I'm fucking her, yet not a single problem or tear with he fingers after several years now.

Just my 2 cents.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Rick9191 wrote:
See...

That is one good lookin' lady.
Thank you very much! :mrgreen:

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Ownerfckdoll wrote:
Regardless of the material, there are a LOT of factors that will determine the mileage you get from your doll. Care, maintenance, and how much you use her are three of the biggies.

Any doll could suffer from problems if not stored properly, or dropped, etc.

From use.. there's going to be a big difference between if you fuck your doll a couple of times per week vs. several times a day. Also insert vs. built-in will make a difference in this area of durability also.

I can't speak for TPE, but it seems to be very similiar in durability to the older tin cured silicone. With tin cured silicone I started noticing tears in the crotch area within the first year or two. In the 2nd thru 5th year tears under her arms and under her breasts started to appear and get worse. By the 4th-5th year an entire recore of her vaginal area was necessary. However, with the newer platinum tin cured silicone, several years in and there has only been a couple of minor tears, which have been easily closed up with some RTV silicone sealant. The platinum silicone has been a godsend!

Another thing that I do, is I have bondage mitts locked onto my dolls hands. Since I'm heavily into bondage, this serves two purposes: 1) I think it's hot to see them locked on her 2) they help protect her fingers when moving her around. And I tend to move her around a lot when I'm fucking her, yet not a single problem or tear with he fingers after several years now.

Just my 2 cents.

Yeah, tin cured kinda sucked. Platinum silicone is great!
You definitely need to take care not to damage her but silicone is so easy to take care of. Just wipe her down and powder maybe once a month and thats it. And clean after play times.
And my lady has seen plenty of action over the years besides just posing for photos and getting banged out. Have taken her on quite a few outings as well.
All my ladies finger wires are still intact and attached to the palm plate.
She is a built-in and her va jay jay is fine as well.

Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145

INFORMATIONS