reallovesexdolls.com

Photo on the website

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Photo on the website

Post by forty »

I am trying to decide among
157B
166C
and the new 174B

Tried to take a closer look at all the photos on website, but the dolls in the images tend to consistently wear a pair white socks or boots, so that there is no way to take a closer look at the doll foot. I think details are quite important.

Also, if I understand correctly, the 174B is vendor's own brand, while the other two are made by WM?

I would pick 174B for sure for its detail, if it is not that heavy. Then I am not sure if the other doll bodies would be much less detailed :)

Head wise, I like both #200 and #162 (thanks people on this site posting them)

Best

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Photo on the website

Post by The Romantic »

IMHO, the first decision is how much weight can you reasonably handle? Not just for lifting, but for playtime, dressing, cleaning, all that. Then choose the doll you like best within that reasonable weight.

The 174B is 96lbs. 43.5Kg. Pretty hefty by anyone's account.
The 166C is just under 73lbs. 33Kg.
The 157B is 62lbs., 28Kg
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi forty,

While not our heaviest doll, the 174cm B-cup is the heaviest of the 3 you listed, not only because she is a tall 5ft9, she is also humanly realistic in body proportions (including thighs, arms, etc) It's truly a life-size doll.

The other 2 dolls are lighter not only because they are shorter but they also have skinnier legs, arms, and smaller bodies.

All are gorgeous and equally detailed. So it really depends on what you are personally looking for in a doll. If you want something smaller and easiest to move around or one realistically life-size but weighs more. Your physical ability should be a factor.

Thank you for the excellent feedback, we'll start taking detailed pictures of their feet to include! We'll get some up soon!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Thanks for the quick response. the previous one I had, I believe it was around 70 lb. I had no problem handling her, but I cannot say it's easy either. I guess an extra 26 lb can be a problem.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

forty wrote:I am trying to decide among

and the new 174B

Tried to take a closer look at all the photos on website, but the dolls in the images tend to consistently wear a pair white socks or boots, so that there is no way to take a closer look at the doll foot. I think details are quite important.

Best

Here you go forty!

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

forty
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by forty »

Many thanks, this helps a lot, and beautiful!!!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Nice work RLSD, to provide photos so quickly to inquiring members. :thumbs_up:

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Panther68 wrote:Nice work RLSD, to provide photos so quickly to inquiring members. :thumbs_up:
Thanks Panther68! :glou:

INFORMATIONS