reallovesexdolls.com

has anyone bought the 108 cm doll?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
MisterK
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

has anyone bought the 108 cm doll?

Post by MisterK »

Im looking for a small doll for easy carrying/storing. The 3ft 7inch doll look great on the website but my questions are

1. What material is this? silicone or TPE?

2. Are dolls from this manufacture pretty soft?

3. Does it feel better to get a fixed vagina or an inserted vagina?

Any answers would help. Thank you!

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: has anyone bought the 108 cm doll?

Post by Nord »

Are you referring to the WM 108cm L-cup? If so;

1. All WM Dolls are of TPE.

2. TPE is very soft and stretchy, yes. As soft as it can be without becoming too fragile.

3. For such a small doll I'd recommend fixed vag since the opening is likely tighter and may tear easier from pushing/pulling the insert in/out of its place regularly. Tbh I'm surprised the doll even have that option. Afaik the tunnel of both the insert and fixed are of same texture and should feel the same, but with inserts you can choose a tighter or wider tunnel, if you think that would be of importance to you. If you'd prefer fixed or insert in the end is impossible to say though. Both alternatives offer pros and cons.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

I bought a WM 108cm L-cup through RLSD earlier this year. I ordered her with a fixed vagina. I've been very pleased with her so far. RLSD did a great job making sure my doll came to me with the options I picked. She is listed at 46 LBS. and I find her size & weight easy to carry / pose her. Before I ever bought my first doll I read somewhere, not in TDF nor the supported venders / manufacturers, stating the fixed vaginas feel more authentic. All of my 7 dolls have fixed vaginas so I have no idea what difference in sensation there might be verses an insert. There is information I found on TDF about fixed vaginas & inserts and the use of condoms. It comes down to personal choice / interest and what kind of maintenance you are willing to do. Her skin feels silky smooth to touch, if she is cleaned & powdered properly. Her body is soft yet some what firm to squeeze. Her breasts are hollow in the center, giving them a more realistic feel & movement. Even with the air pocket some where in the middle of her breasts. Her breasts have a good balanced weight & feel in my opinion.

Taurusloverofdolls

Post by Taurusloverofdolls »

I was asked about the weight in a PM from Booty Call Dolls. So here are my results.
My home weight scale only dose to the 1/2 LB. Also I've never checked the calibration on my home scale. It's one of those press to turn it on, wait for it to 0.0 out then put the weight on it.
The doll body only, naked & no head, weighed 46 LBS. on my home scale.
The doll body with head, naked & no wig, weighed 48 1/2 LBS. on my home scale.

Tony_Green
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: has anyone bought the 108 cm L cup doll?

Post by Tony_Green »

Will a bigger head like say the wm doll # 302 elf head fit? I don't mind if the head looks big attached. Really just want to know if it will fit the smaller body. Are the threads compatible? Thanks to who ever can answer this question. If you could supply pics of said swap, that would be great too. Thanks.

INFORMATIONS