reallovesexdolls.com

Question to RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Cronogenvic

Question to RLSD

Post by Cronogenvic »

Hello RLSD,

I purchased a doll a week ago and had a question about your recent PROMO Code. My order number is 26264. I've sent two emails to your customer service. I waited several days before sending my second email because I thought perhaps your customer service was just swamped with orders. It's been a week and I have yet to get a response.

I hate bringing things like this to the public, but feel that this may be the only way for me to get a response. Will you provide me an answer to my emails? Thank you.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Question to RLSD

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi Cronogenvic,

I just searched both customercare@rlsdlp.com and stacey@rlsdlp.com, and we don't have a single email from your email address, or referencing your order number. The only thing I see referencing your email or order number was the QC email we sent you on May 15th. So, I can only assume you sent to a wrong email address. For the future reference, you can also log into your RLSD account and send us a message through there.

Please feel free to email me directly, or the Customer Care Dept, at either of those email addresses listed above and we will be happy to help you.

Having done a search of your order number, I do see we received the tracking number for your order last night (19th) from the factory. Customer Care will be updating your order with it today.

Kind Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Zerocool
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zerocool »

I have a quick question, Does RLSD have a manufacture plant in the US yet, or are they still shipped from overseas?

Zerocool
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zerocool »

is there a way to request a 170cm H cup body but have it molded with a C cup instead? I love the muscle tone, shoulders, arms and butt, they're perfect but the breast just seem to be a little on the big side to me.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Zerocool wrote:I have a quick question, Does RLSD have a manufacture plant in the US yet, or are they still shipped from overseas?
Our factory is in China and dolls will ship directly from the factory. We have a dedicated QC person in the factory and we QC each doll via detailed photographs here from the U.S. as well before a doll is approved to ship. We also provide you the photos.

Kind Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Zerocool wrote:is there a way to request a 170cm H cup body but have it molded with a C cup instead? I love the muscle tone, shoulders, arms and butt, they're perfect but the breast just seem to be a little on the big side to me.
That would require a new mold being made, as the breasts are part of the overall mold of the doll. We will be designing new dolls and we'll keep your suggestion on file for a muscular body like the 170cm H-cup but with smaller breasts. Thank you!

Kind regards, Stacey

Kano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kano »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Zerocool wrote:is there a way to request a 170cm H cup body but have it molded with a C cup instead? I love the muscle tone, shoulders, arms and butt, they're perfect but the breast just seem to be a little on the big side to me.
That would require a new mold being made, as the breasts are part of the overall mold of the doll. We will be designing new dolls and we'll keep your suggestion on file for a muscular body like the 170cm H-cup but with smaller breasts. Thank you!

Kind regards, Stacey
I second the muscle/fit body with smaller realistically sized breasts.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Kano wrote:
RealLoveSexDolls wrote:

Kind regards, Stacey
I second the muscle/fit body with smaller realistically sized breasts.
Noted. Thanks for your feedback Kano!

Zerocool
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zerocool »

thanks for getting back to me Stacey on those questions, but the main reason I was asking about a US plant is because I'm concerned about the tariffs increasing the cost of dolls on import and also concerned about the new laws they are trying to pass in some states on ownership of these dolls, will they be inspected once they enter the US and if so will the purchaser's personal information be released to the public?......I have no interest in purchasing a child like doll but to my understanding there isn't and concrete way of determining the intended age of the doll, leaving it up to whomever does the inspection.....just concerned that's all, I will need a replacement 170H body before the end of the year and just don't want to deal any trouble or exposure.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

How do I get a job testing dolls?

I am prepared to do a deep and thorough analysis on every doll.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

DARKSUN wrote:How do I get a job testing dolls?

I am prepared to do a deep and thorough analysis on every doll.
:haha4: Wish we could say we don't get that at least once a week!

INFORMATIONS