reallovesexdolls.com

Did I miss my oportunity? (100cm 'B' Cup)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
daemon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Did I miss my oportunity? (100cm 'B' Cup)

Post by daemon »

I was looking at the end of last year/beginning on this year, and was thinking of getting a 100cm doll. I thought there was a 'B' cup option at this size, but it's no longer on the site. Was this discontinued, or am I remembering incorrectly.

I have a 140 A currently and the proportions to me are just about perfect, but due to some back issues her weight is too much at times. I'll more than likely be looking to sell her at some point in time in the future. The 100CM 'D' just looks proportionally wrong to me, while the 'B' that I remember was more in line with what I prefer(proportionally that is).

Thanks for any information.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Did I miss my oportunity? (100cm 'B' Cup)

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Hi daemon,

To protect ourselves and our clients, we recently removed the 100cm B-cup, as well as a few of the full-size heads that could possibly be mistakenly identified as childlike, from our website, even though we do realize childlikeness was not the intention. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please email me directly at stacey@rlsdlp.com to discuss further.

Kind Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

daemon
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Did I miss my oportunity? (100cm 'B' Cup)

Post by daemon »

Thanks for the response, email sent.

INFORMATIONS