reallovesexdolls.com

Skin colors

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Woodylongstraw
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Skin colors

Post by Woodylongstraw »

I have looked at these two skin colors and wanted to know if they are both Tan? I saw where someone said that Noori was tan, but she looks much lighter than Remy. I wanted to see Noori in the same color of Remy. That is if someone out there has it. I attached a link to the two.

Thanks

https://gyazo.com/3a59cecd43bc1ee63e2ba88b4aea220a

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Skin colors

Post by Dollarhyde »

A lot has to do with lighting and photo enhancing so there is always going to be a color difference when looking at the photos shot in a studio or set.

The best thing to do is to contact the vendor and request a non-enhanced factory photo of what tan looks like.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

The Boxer set is a custom tan that mandos uses. He also oils the dolls before he takes photo's to darken them.

The second photo is from a member here called spedfish and is a more true to life depiction of what Tan looks like. You can see the full set here:
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/t ... album=9652

Woodylongstraw
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Woodylongstraw »

Yes, I saw Spedfish's gallery. Its amazing. Oh, I wondered why Mando's skins looked so different.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Now you know ;)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Just to clear up a misconception I saw in the answers above....

The TAN skin in Mandos's photos is not a "custom" tan. It's the same Tan that anyone gets. We have had several dolls sent to him from the factory and we sent "Tan". Nothing custom. I also just confirmed this with Jinsan directly, specifically the Manager that orders/sends the dolls to Mandos, he confirms Mandos is sent the standard (and only) Tan.

It would be pointless for him to take photos for our websites, of a skin color that we don't offer. And the factory would just be making a problem for themselves to do that. So that is untrue.

It IS true that he removes all the powder from the skin, and that definitely makes the the skin look darker. He doesn't retouch the photos either as it would also defeat the purpose.

He is also using professional equipment and lighting during the shoots. Sometimes lighting can alter the appearance of what the true skin tone looks like.

We keep the skin tone selection markers on our website as true to color as possible. (Although saying that... monitor calibrations are different so color can not be 100% accurately translated via all computer screens either).

If you are in doubt, order a TPE sample piece to view the color in person. (Although saying that... All TPE color varies a tiny bit from batch to batch. Which is why if you order an additional head for a doll made prior the skin tone will be very close, but not always an exact match.)

Kind Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

INFORMATIONS