reallovesexdolls.com

Get some TPE test skin to try out clothes and glue

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Get some TPE test skin to try out clothes and glue

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

http://www.reallovesexdolls.com/tpe-tes ... -material/

From now on we want to send a piece of test skin with every doll that is being sold. Standard. I think this is really needed so people can try different things on the material instead of on top of her head or under her foot. Feet need to stay pretty dont you think?

We want to send a piece of skin also with every glue that is being sold. I want people to try out the glue before using it on the doll.

Is this a good idea? Please leave your feedback and ideas so we can continue to improve.

Martine

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

4woodluv
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Get some TPE test skin to try out clothes and glue

Post by 4woodluv »

Does sound like a good deal. Practice before a repair is a great idea.
"No matter where you go there you are."

"River, we're not trying to tell them what to think. We're just trying to show them how."

camadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by camadoll »

Perfect idea! I hope the other companies follow your lead.

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

WONDERFUL Idea. Especially because the only other repair method is to take some 'doner TPE' and melt it into the tear (or for reinforcement on the sphincter)

My only suggestion is make sure its the exact same color as the doll. I REALLY wanted some spare TPE to practice on and use for repairs.

Also, Good for testing makup, finding foundation that is the exact right color to hide any stains/repairs (Glue repairs on the ears for example leaves a 'shiny spot' and the right foundation can hide that)
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

ShadowDragon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ShadowDragon »

practice makes perfect. I personally think its a great idea

keeneye

Post by keeneye »

i just recieved my doll a few weeks ago and one dress that i saturated that didnt show dye in the basin , did once she wore it, so now i have my doll wear white slip and tight white top under coloured outfits.... order a doll with darker skin and blue slash purple die looks like shadows under the right light.. always have a white base

Endril

Post by Endril »

What a wonderful idea!

lhdl28
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by lhdl28 »

Absolutely wonderful idea. You really are setting the bar by being an innovative vendor. Kudos. :-D

keeneye

Post by keeneye »

anyone know what type of over the counter glue you can use for ie glueing back on fingernails etc as i did not get any in the shipment

Alex_Mandy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alex_Mandy »

I think the extra skin idea is wonderfull! This will give us the ability to test perfumes, powders, cloth and other skin touching items before we present them to the doll herself. I like how this company works! Now, if just the shipping can get a little quicker! LOL

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Thanks for all of the feedback.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Perfect idea!
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Alex_Mandy wrote:I think the extra skin idea is wonderfull! This will give us the ability to test perfumes, powders, cloth and other skin touching items before we present them to the doll herself. I like how this company works! Now, if just the shipping can get a little quicker! LOL
We just started selling the additional 'care kit' which had some initial shipping bumbs in the road (from now on the shipping will be faster). For the outfits, this improvement process is taking a little longer since we have too many outfits and too many sizes to stock em all up (for the moment)

Thank you very much for the feedback, which will lead to improvements.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

I ordered a test block, got it a few days ago. What a great idea. At first it was like a soft rubber feel, then I brushed it with baby powder, it absolutely smooth now.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Great plan. Now we just need full hand skeletons. I'd pay $200 for that upgrade.

INFORMATIONS