reallovesexdolls.com

Vagina insert vs fixed vagina.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Vagina insert vs fixed vagina.

Post by Adventurer »

Cleanup on a fixed vagina when you use mineral oil and Vaseline as lube is super easy. Just flush with a mild soap and water mixture, then water, then insert a small piece of a microfiber cloth to dry. I use a little extra Vaseline on the fingers on the way out to make sure the towel doesn't drag across the dry TPE. Done in a few minutes.
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Dick Centric
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dick Centric »

I know what i'm getting with the fleshlight(clone)stroker i have. With the doll i intend to buy soon, i don't know what i'll be getting, as far as the inside feel goes. I'm not seeing the fixed/insert option in some of the cheaper clone dolls i've seen but this thread has me wondering what to do as well. I don't care if i pay 2000 or 700.00, i wouldn't be happy with a wallowed out or torn vagina. I'm not a hard banger, i'm easy going but what if the doll i buy has an opening that is not up to fleshlight standard? hmmm

mastaflex
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mastaflex »

Good info to know.

war201987
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by war201987 »

What about using femidom would that change the game alot !?!

Do insert vs fixes change the lhp !?!

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

war201987 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:42 am
Do insert vs fixes change the lhp !?!
Not at all, both have exactly the same placement.

The difference is the die they put inside the doll when filling the doll mold. One creates a cavity that an insert would fit inside... or there are several different texture dies that create a textured fixed vagina.

After the TPE is set and the mold removed from the newly cast body, the vaginal and anal dies are removed to leave the void of each die.

:glou:
Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I may be the only one that's had a mold problem inside a fixed girl but, it was primarily my own fault. I had no aquarium pump and just let her air dry by opening her legs for an h our or two. That didn't cut it. I did use Tampons and I think that was part of the problem as it must have left pieces inside that were still damp. At any rate, I took the Tampons out one day and noticed an odor. I did have a endoscope and looked inside and that's when I saw the mold. I had to resort to bleach and even had to cut out a few places. I subsequently ordered a pump after that.

This is the last thing you want to see!
Attachments
ScreenHunter 4388.jpg
ScreenHunter 4388.jpg (303.22 KiB) Viewed 66 times

TYSONCHICKEN
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TYSONCHICKEN »

I’m going with an opposite opinion compared to everyone else.

I hate the removable vagina. I have two dolls. A YL-151 (with removable Vagina) and a SY-173 (with fixed vagina).

The SY-Fixed is better looking, feels much better, and isn’t even difficult to clean. Honestly, I find it easier to clean. Just use a douche/portable bidet sprayer, and stick a tampon or two in the love hole. A aquarium pump is recommended too. Good to go for next time.

The YL-removable is a pain for me. Yes, you can remove the insert and clean it. But if you’re messy with lube, like me, you will also have to clean the hole, which the insert sits in. You should do this anyways. The insert that came with the doll did not feel good to me, so I purchased a different one. Still didn’t enjoy it. Plus, after using it, trying to pull it out is a pain and it’s super messy (since it’s all lubed up already. Putting it back in all the way correctly is a pain for me, as well. I will never buy a removable again.

Just my two cents :D
"I am simply an artist doing what I love, to create Art for other people to enjoy. I make a living out of what I do and no more... if what I do becomes a Job, then I'll quit!"

Guy Louis-XVI

INFORMATIONS