reallovesexdolls.com

First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: First Doll Pics: WM140cm-A

Post by HonkyDonky »

Fantastic photos…Brilliant poses…She looks sooooo good….Love the one in pantyhose….Thankyou for posting

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Thanks Star88, they for sure were not easy getting on. Luckily they have a little bit of spandex in them so they have some stretch, which helps.

What I forgot to mention was I had to do a fare amount of mods to make these shorts work. Even though they were low rise, they weren't low enough! The waist was also very loose, even though her hips fit perfectly. So I had to take the crotch area up about 2.5 inches, effectively making them SUPER low rise. This also lowered the waistband to a wider part of her hips so it fit much tighter. Also the inseam was a bit long so I had to chop some material off. The image below shows the progression of the mods. The shorts on the far left are an identical pair in a slightly lighter shade. The next one to the right was after tailoring. And the far right was the finished product, after my bleach work and distressing.

Lots of work...but I think it was worth it!
Attachments
shorts.jpg
shorts.jpg (2.59 MiB) Viewed 3273 times

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Very nice. I love the look of jean shorts on women/dolls.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Simply amazing. Keep up the fantastic work.

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Thanks for the support guys/gals! I thought I'd share a before/after shot of what it takes to get a non-standing doll to stand. When I get in there for editing I also take the liberty of fixing other things for aesthetics...like the couch cushion for example. Shadowing isn't perfect but it's good enough for me haha the damn stool casts such a strong shadow from not one but TWO light sources that needed to be removed. Oh well, I doubt anyone is looking at the floor anyway!
Attachments
jeans3b.jpg
jeans3b.jpg (4.18 MiB) Viewed 3205 times
jeans3a.jpg
jeans3a.jpg (4.22 MiB) Viewed 3205 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Incredible . you went from photoshopping pics and outfits onto the doll of your dreams to actually owning her congratulations for that.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

BaronVonTrap
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by BaronVonTrap »

I really enjoyed watching you progress in photography as I scrolled thru this post. You have a talent and your model is drop dead gorgeous. Seeing this thread makes me glad I decided on the 140cm Acup instead of the ds mini!

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

dolllover84 wrote:Thanks Star88, they for sure were not easy getting on. Luckily they have a little bit of spandex in them so they have some stretch, which helps.

What I forgot to mention was I had to do a fare amount of mods to make these shorts work. Even though they were low rise, they weren't low enough! The waist was also very loose, even though her hips fit perfectly. So I had to take the crotch area up about 2.5 inches, effectively making them SUPER low rise. This also lowered the waistband to a wider part of her hips so it fit much tighter. Also the inseam was a bit long so I had to chop some material off. The image below shows the progression of the mods. The shorts on the far left are an identical pair in a slightly lighter shade. The next one to the right was after tailoring. And the far right was the finished product, after my bleach work and distressing.

Lots of work...but I think it was worth it!
Definitely worth it :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
The photography, exceptional skills with photoshop, and a skilled tailor on top of everything else 8)
I'm barely proficient enough to hem Kalei's jeans let alone "taking in" for fit, I usually resort to shopping in the Juniors or Girls' section to find items small enough lol
These were Girls' size 14 that (I distressed them) but they took me the better part of an afternoon to get them on her.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

You doubt anyone was looking at the floor? Hell, I wouldn't have noticed the stool if you had left it in the picture! She's very distracting!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

what is the exact waist size on a 140, anyway? My Nicole would look hot in cutoff jeans :)
BWheeler1 wrote:I wouldn't have noticed the stool if you had left it in the picture!
XD i didn't see it either lol

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

Thanks BaronVonTrap and welcome to the family! I can't wait to see your girl when she arrives. I'm still very new to photography as I just got my first real camera just over a month ago. I feel like I learn something new with each photo shoot.

Zak325, at her belly button her waist measures 20 inches. The measurement quickly increases as you go south toward her hips which measure 29 inches.

Woah that's a sexy shot of Kalei! She looks so real! The jean shorts were very difficult to get on at first. Then I tried powdering the hell out of her and that really helps them slide on. You just have to be more careful at that point not to get powder on the outside of the shorts. You also wipe the excess powder off her legs before shooting.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Star88, that's the Kaylani Lei doll, correct? That was my first choice, but I'd never be able to afford her.

babbelred
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by babbelred »

Awesome pictures! For real these are some of the best shots I have seen of dolls anywhere. A lot of your stuff is better than what the vendors put up.

If you don't mind me asking what skin tone did you get for her?

jtkindred

Post by jtkindred »

I really wish that all the faces (heads) had an open and closed eye version. most people would buy both. I know I would.
I think their working on the moving eye lid atm. I'm good with that too if for all faces (heads).
Adara is my Girl and Savior.

Ross

Post by Ross »

dolllover84 !

Thank you for all your professional photos.And you got a very lovely doll.
These photos you have had taken are some of the best around here at the forum.
Sexy,informational and always in high resolution.

I have began to save up a budget to buy one off those loely doll by myself.

You also dress yor doll in very sexy clothes and it seems all of her items are in the right and tight size.

I am sure it give all off us inspirations.

Do you have the standing option for your doll ?

INFORMATIONS