reallovesexdolls.com

Ever want to know what a doll looks like without makeup?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Ever want to know what a doll looks like without makeup?

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

This does't happen very often and think it's interesting enough to share with you guys!

A customer ordered head #122 with no makeup, eyelashes or eyebrows. (Shown in the corner is this same head with makeup from another order).

It's pretty astonishing how makeup brings a doll to life isn't it? Makes me realize what a great job our makeup artists do too! :thumbs_up:

Kind regards, Stacey
Head122_nomakeup.png
Head122_nomakeup.png (2.01 MiB) Viewed 2823 times
Website photo of head #122 just for reference.
Raquel3__48207.1480620579.600.600.png
Raquel3__48207.1480620579.600.600.png (445.77 KiB) Viewed 2823 times

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Gryzn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ever want to know what a doll looks like without makeup?

Post by Gryzn »

As we can see, a good make-up makes up half the face. (Therefore the name :haha4: )
I could swear that she had blinked briefly --> Eve .
I never use FaceApp or Photoshop, it is all true

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hmm....it is just not on dolls this is a thing...now due to ROC, I refer to TV personalities, movie stars, models and Rockstars, not any specific demographic, ergo dollies are just like normal peeps in this regard so
Gryzn wrote:As we can see, a good make-up makes up half the face. (Therefore the name :haha4: )
Is valid.

Anung :wink:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

This is really interesting to see... Get's me wondering what she would look like with white hair, grey eyes and maybe some white eye lashes. hummm

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

dbenzguy wrote:This is really interesting to see... Get's me wondering what she would look like with white hair, grey eyes and maybe some white eye lashes. hummm
That does sound interesting! hmmmm is right

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FCD94 »

:idea: I am assuming the order was made like this so the buyer could complete these aspects themselves? If so, I would be very interested to see a follow-up if this is available showing how they have made-up the face - and if they attached lashes, the method they used.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

She looks like she could be from Lord of the Rings. It's pretty neat to see her without any makeup, brows or lashes whatsoever.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

dbenzguy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by dbenzguy »

FCD94 wrote::idea: I am assuming the order was made like this so the buyer could complete these aspects themselves? If so, I would be very interested to see a follow-up if this is available showing how they have made-up the face - and if they attached lashes, the method they used.
It would be great to see a follow-up... It sounds like they are planning something good!

Lashes are a real pain due to my crappy eyesight working with things that are close-up. Technically, it's pretty straight-forward but in practice, I've screwed up a least a few fake eyelashes :D

Loctite 401 is absolutely perfect for this kind of job!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The #122 is one of the best...marvelous kisser as well.
Attachments
_1DF6428b.jpg
_1DF6428b.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2421 times

chengsta
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by chengsta »

the power of makeup is scary lol.

Bighands
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bighands »

Interesting. Personally I find a lot of dolls look over made-up so I see where the customer was coming from. That's not to diminish the skill of the make-up artists but makeup on dolls is doing he same job it does on women. Distracting and hiding flaws. Generally the plainness of the silicone. Raw silicone or TPE looks nothing like a natural non made-up face. Watch some reborn painting videos. What they do is amazing. Reproducing all the natural mottling, blushing and blemishes of real skin. I don't think you could do it commercially though. It would take days to do a single head. I would love to see some owners take this to the nth.

INFORMATIONS