reallovesexdolls.com

Newbie, just received his k-cup beauty

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Newbie, just received his k-cup beauty

Post by JunkGuy »

Sorry, I'm not really interested in trying it. I find them to be pleasantly large enough as they are. :lol:

Now if you can find a way to magically raise them half an inch to an inch higher on her chest, we're in business together.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

JunkGuy, got any current photos of your doll? It seems like it's been a while!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I have my big Halloween photoset coming up this weekend. I posted a teaser photo on her introduction thread.

Also, a couple more photos here with the teeth I created for her.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Those are awesome! Looking forward to Bunny Brie!

If DevilDoc's doll made a Halloween appearance, too, it'd be better than Christmas!
Viva la megaboobs!

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

CF wrote:
-Cyborgasmatrix created a wave of excitement with its doll molded after (or at least inspired by) a real-life busty model. LOTS of people wanted to buy one, but the company allegedly had issues with order fulfillment.
"Allegedly," yeah. I forked over the $ for her, having spoken at length over the phone with her creator. Never did get anything in return, nor a refund. Ouch. That experience from many years ago came surprisingly to the front of my mind after I paid for the used Ruby13 Brazil on our marketplace here. I got a FedEx tracking #, for one 100# box, so I'm pretty certain this time I'm finally getting something.

WiRay

Post by WiRay »

JunkGuy wrote:
LJ69 wrote:What about a 26 year old Scandinavian blonde Ice Goddess?

WHO IS WITH ME?
Apparently I am.
Thats the exact age and ethnicity I aimed for with mine: a 165K, head 74 (one of the older looking ones IMHO), natural skin, blue eyes, blonde.
Yeah, those are my tastes

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

WiRay, sorry to hear about your COM experience. Was there ever thought of a class action lawsuit or something similar?

It seems that the secretive nature of dolls is such that people sometimes would rather lose money than pursue a public fight when sellers don't come through. In my opinion, the hobby will either grow or stay as-is depending on the conviction of venors and manufacturers to hold themselves accountable. We, as collectors or even just enthusiasts, should hold them accountable as well. From what I know about sporting bikes, they can run about the same price as a good quality doll. Nobody in that hobby would put up with failure to deliver properly-made products undamaged and in a timely manner. On the other hand, it seems to happen in the doll industry all the time.

Brie is lovely! The skin tone is the same as Tootsie's Pandora, and they're both knockouts.

That being said, DevilDoc's K-cup doll leaves me enchanted: The slight tan does wonders for Head #82, and the work he has done to enlarge the breasts make it just perfect. And having read comicbooks when I was a kid, I love her wardrobe!

While we're on the subject, I found some new (to me!) K-cup videos on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WojHaUwI0RU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNwrmo77MiE (Age restricted, so you need to sign in to view).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MINZLdNUco (ditto)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GoRbMgY2rE
Viva la megaboobs!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Just want to alert everyone reading this thread that abracadabra has come up with his own solution for enlarging TPE breasts: He inserted balloons and inflated them. You'll see details here:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p1004568

Pasted below is the first photo abracadabra has shared, which I've cropped to show detail. It's a promising start!

This kind of customization is really cool. If anyone else has inflated their K-cup to the next level/cup size, please post pictures. It's helpful to see how the different approaches work, and it sends a message to manufacturers regarding the kinds of dolls we would love to purchase.
Attachments
Picture 4.png
Picture 4.png (872.29 KiB) Viewed 3897 times
Viva la megaboobs!

Jacko123

Post by Jacko123 »

I have a YL 150 with O size cup on its way. Watching Sophia after breast enlargement, I had to have one like her. Unfortunately the enlarged process with pillow fill did not work in the long term. Tears to tpe was result.

I am going to follow his lead but use air, as seen in this thread. I have not heard about tears?

If there are additional suggestions or methods to avoid tears, please share.

I will be posting pics once she arrives.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

First off, thank you for reviving one of my all-time favorite threads. DevilDoc is much missed!

Inflating with air should be safe, but take it slowly and work in moderation. The YL150 is bound to come out of the box with two of the biggest, most beautiful breasts you've ever seen. Enjoy her in her natural state for a while. If this is your first doll, you'll also want to get acclimated to caring for and living with her.

Then, after a while, inflate her incrementally. Watch the surface of the TPE. Do you see any signs of stress? If so, stop. The air will probably escape over time, which is natural. Be attentive to how much air you're adding to each boob. Some owners believe that the TPE will stretch over time, like a balloon, so that if you inflate for 30 seconds the first time, you'll be able to inflate for 45 seconds the next time, and so on.

Again, pay attention to your girl. Inspect her "post-op" (which should be thrilling!). Treat her well, and know that we're all looking forward to photos.

Good luck!
Viva la megaboobs!

Jacko123

Post by Jacko123 »

Thanks. Agreed on all fronts. She is amazing out of the gate!!

Should have factory pics next week. I miss Sophia and excited to revive an amazing doll. Plenty of pics forthcoming.

INFORMATIONS