reallovesexdolls.com

Newbie, just received his k-cup beauty

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Newbie, just received his k-cup beauty

Post by CF »

Who else, like me, is super interested in seeing the next installment of Devildoc's enlarging progress? : )
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hi devildoc.

Welcome to the world of WM165K owners. I have had mine since May and she is awesome.

What face is that? She is very pretty.

BTW I WILL SOON BE LAUNCHING MY OWN OFFICIAL WEBSITE FEATURING MY WM165K AND ALL OF MY OTHER GIRLS ( inc XXX and Lesbian action).....STAY TUNED... .I have over 16,000 photos so far including the WM165K, OR156 and WM140.

I would welcome any requests/tips about what you would like to see on the upcoming website - people are welcome to send me a PM with any advice and ideas of what they would like to see on the website.

Some pics of my girls for all of you HUGE BREAST LOVERS! Yes lucky me gets to play with these girls, sometimes both at once! VIVA LA DOLL REVOLUTION!
9123.JPG
9123.JPG (849.25 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
726.JPG
726.JPG (92.52 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
IMG_9348.JPG
IMG_9348.JPG (832.54 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
WM Face 58.JPG
WM Face 58.JPG (783.45 KiB) Viewed 4778 times
WM Face 61.JPG
WM Face 61.JPG (960.84 KiB) Viewed 4778 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

LJ69, have you considered enlarging/inflating your doll, like Devildoc has?
Viva la megaboobs!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I also have a OR156GCup which I love - the only thing is that the breasts were not as big as I had hoped for. I want to try to enlarge here breasts by 1-2 cup sizes but I cannot find a big enough syringe/needle. Tried with a much smaller needle but didn't do anything.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I just wanted to bump this thread in hopes that Devildoc will eventually return with more detailed, step by step photos of the enlargement surgery. I would like to know the ultimate size that can be obtained and if there have been any adverse affects to the doll since he began doing the enlargement. I liked where this was going, but then he quickly disappeared :(
devildoc wrote:
Tonight I am going to sit down, perform the expansion and actually take measurements. I hope to take pictures that show off the results better, and upload them in order. Please forgive me so far, I'm still getting used to the site and the upload process. I fully intend to share what I have learned, and hopefully you all will have a means to safely modify your dolls to achieve the breast volume that appeals to you most. I also hope, as CF and I have discussed, that the extremely large breast movement gains a bit of momentum, and the doll industry decides to either market more insane breast sizes, or perhaps just market a doll with breasts that you can set to your liking!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

subcom117, thank you for bumping this thread, and I agree 100%.

The K-cup owners seem to have found different inspiration in the dolls: Alucard's photo shoots of Mya capture a blissful fantasy domestic life with a caring, busty girlfriend. tootsie imagined Pandora (who he's currently selling) as a sexy cosplayer and fashion model. devildoc (and James1968, although we haven't seen his work) took a different approach, enlarging the boobs on their dolls to make them even more perfect.

Below are details from earlier pages of this thread. The first shows the doll's breasts after and before inflation - what an improvement! The other shows her standing up, looking gorgeously full.

I so want to see more of his work, and find out how the doll is progressing in size!

LJ69, I believe James used a bicycle pump on his doll. Have you tried that?
Attachments
Picture 7.png
Picture 7.png (599.32 KiB) Viewed 4590 times
Picture 8.png
Picture 8.png (595.59 KiB) Viewed 4590 times
Viva la megaboobs!

PikaQueen
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PikaQueen »

I'm honestly amazed that a shirt can fit over those racks, but they're beautiful none the less

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Also - I wish a manufacturer would dedicate themselves to making better faces/heads

There are so many Asian faces out there - no offense intended but they simply are not attractive to me. I passed on getting the wonderful Doll Sweet 145plus on the fact that I could not find 1 single face in their whole range that I find appealing. Can you believe it - 20plus faces and not a single one I really liked. My favorite DS face is actually partially Asian looking 8O

Then you have the ever popular WM36 Katie face. She was one of my first faces and yes of course, she is very pretty. But I am in my 40s and I do not really want to look up at an 18 year old teenager riding my cock... it doesn't feel right... I feel a bit weird and creepy...

On the other end of the scale, take the two 'mature' faces from Doll Sweet. Firstly one looks Asian so instantly out for me. Both woman are well designed faces, but why would I possibly want to buy a doll face that is LESS ATTRACTIVE then what I can still get in the 'real-world'... maybe when I am 60 I might think they are OK but all three of the real-life women I have available to me are all much prettier than these two DS faces.

So for me what about somewhere in between.... you know what I mean ... that age where a woman is in her prime, old enough to look and act mature, but not too old where her looks are fading.... for me that perfect age is 28. In my opinion that is the age where a woman appeals to the widest range of men. If you are a 20 year old male then the 28 year old woman is the perfect 'cougar' for you, wild worldly and can maybe teach you a few tricks, and still SUPER HOT.

Then if you are 30-35 the 28 year old woman is perfect 'marriage material' (in body and looks NOT in the mind- most woman in their late 20s are mentally screwed - only talking about looks and sex appeal here) A couple of years younger then you, still super hot and sexy before the body starts sagging and makes you proud when you take her to parties or family functions. Trust me boys, there is no better feeling when you walk into a club or a party and your male (and female) friends say 'Wow, your girlfriend is beautiful" "Hey everyone check out my super hot, slightly younger girlfriend...."

Then when you are in your 40s like me, this super beautiful 28 year face reminds you of when you were in your prime. Strong and fit, young and active and VIRILE. Whilst your own body and looks are fading and sagging, you can still trick your mind into thinking that you are back in your 20s or early 30s when the ladies where lining up to have sex with you. For a brief time you can take a break from the constant reminders that you are no longer youthful and looking up into the eyes of your 28 year old lover, you can escape into that dream world that (if you were lucky or attractive enough) was your reality back 10-20 years ago....... you can trick your mind into believing that this super hot 28 year old chick is still into you and still finds you attractive, as long as you dont see yourself in the mirror as you are banging her! *TRUST ME - BIG MISTAKE - DONT LOOK AT YOUR FAT SAGGY TUMMY IN THE MIRROR OR THE ILLUSION DISAPPEARS INSTANTLY :roll: :evil:

So considering so many of us doll buyers are the 40 somethings who are sick and tired of all the shit we have to put up with from our real life girlfriends, does it not make economic sense for some company to design a whole stack of sexy 25-32 year old faces?

What about a 26 year old Scandinavian blonde Ice Goddess? What about some crazy hot Latino chick in her late 20s like Salma Hayek or Sophia Varga? What about some crazy hot 27 year old from Eastern Europe (Russia, Czech, Croatia etc) that looks like Natasha Romanov from The Avenger/Captain America movies?

What about the All-American girl like Scarlett Johannsen (blonde) or Denise Richards at 28 (Brunette) like she was in the movie "Wild Things"

Imagine Your GCup super busty super slim (with ripped body like new Passion Doll girl) 165cm doll with Denise Richards face and brunette hair wildly tongue kissing your super busty J Cup doll with booty butt doll with Scarlett Johanssen face and blonde hair. I am the only one who has this dream?

NO I DON'T WANT TO BANG AN ASIAN LOOKING LADY!
NO I DON'T WANT TO BANG AN 18 YEAR OLD TEENAQAGER (ie WM36 KATIE FACE)
NO I DON'T WANT TO BANG A 45 YEAR OLD SAGGY WRINKLY FACED WOMAN
NO I DON'T WANT TO BANG A DIRTY FAT 110kg HEFFA WITH A SMELLY PUSSY JUST SO I CAN SEE A PAIR OF HUGE TITTIES IN MY FACE

I WANT TO LOOK INTO THE EYES OF MY 28 YEAR OLD SUPER HOT EUROPEAN OR LATINO DREAM GIRL WHILST SHE IS RIDING ME ALL THE TIME LOOKING AT HER, FANTASIZING THAT SHE IS TELLING ME WHAT A GOOD LOVER I AM AND HOW MUCH SHE LOVES ME AND THEN HER TELLING ME TO CUM INSIDE OF HER AND ME BLOWING 2 LITRES OF CUM INSIDE HER VAGINAL INSERT WHILST FILMING HER TITS BOUNCING ON FULL 1080p HI DEF VIDEO! NOW THAT IS WHAT I WANT!

WHO IS WITH ME?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

PikaQueen, that "#1 Love Athletics Department" photo is my favorite of any K-cup picture, and I've made an effort to see them all! :)

THAT kind of full, huge chest, on an easy-to-store torso doll, is my dream purchase.

LJ69, you didn't mention if you've inflated your doll along similar lines! Did you? If so, please share pictures!
Viva la megaboobs!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

LJ69 wrote:What about a 26 year old Scandinavian blonde Ice Goddess?

WHO IS WITH ME?
Apparently I am.
Thats the exact age and ethnicity I aimed for with mine: a 165K, head 74 (one of the older looking ones IMHO), natural skin, blue eyes, blonde.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

JunkGuy, do you have any photos? Sounds like a gorgeous doll.
Viva la megaboobs!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Yes JunkGuy I would love to see some photos of your new lady when you have the time - she sounds beautiful!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Only the factory photos so far. As seen in other threads, I've had some problems getting her shipped out from factory. I think they misplaced her or something but I'm told she finally shipped today. Order placed August 18 so turnaround time for me is going to be just a bit over a month. Not a record I'm proud of. When she arrives I'll post a summary of the experience and what RLSD and WMDolls have done to make things right with me (so far so good)

I cropped one of the factory photos to use as my avatar so that gives you some idea of what she looks like, though kind of hard to tell she's got blue eyes in that pic. The factory lighting seemed to be dark so my avatar image is slightly lightened from original photo to more closely match other stock photos I've seen of the #3 wig. I've also got the medium part long blonde wig that was for sale on RLSD website some time ago, but looks like the wig page has been redesigned and I can't find it now. From photos it looks to be nearly same shade as #3, so I think my lightening job is a good approximation of what she'll actually look like.

More than likely about this time next week before I could have any photos of my own. During the wait, a lot of her clothing has arrived from overseas though, so I'm stocked for several outfits. I can't wait to see her in the smoking hot bikini that arrived today.

Maybe should point out my "backstory" for her isn't 100% Scandinavian though. I'd say half-British, quarter-Norweigian, and quarter-Scandinavian, or something similar. I don't know. I don't think it matters all that much. (Or maybe it does and I haven't put enough thought into it?) In any case she's one of the taller dolls, with one of the older looking heads (in my opinion), non-tan, busty, blue eyed, and blonde, which is probably as close to '26 year old Scandinavian blonde Ice Goddess' as one could ask for. Oh, and she's the large/erect nipple version, because I figured that if I'm going to have fun, I'm going to have fun. :twisted:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

want to motor boat her big titties so bad!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Yes mate she is going to be amazing. I will guarantee that you are going to LOVE her. The WM165K is a truly amazing doll if you love huge hanging natural looking breasts

As much as CF and I and all the other HUGE breast lovers want to see photos, do yourself a favor and just spend the first few days with your new Amazon Goddess. She will blow your mind. Just remember to take care (especially if this is your first doll) Go slowly and carefully when dressing and carrying her. She will probably get you so excited that you will want to go crazy and dress her and bang the moment she gets out of the box. Try to maintain enough self control to go through the correct process of making sure you carry her safely for both her safety and also to protect your back/spine. She is heavy (about 32-33kgs inc head) so be careful and don't let the euphoria of her awesomeness lead to any mistakes or damage and be SUPER careful with dark clothes, especially black clothes.

Think of her as the dream girl you have always wanted and treat her accordingly ie with patience, effort and commitment. She will reward your efforts with intense fantasy and euphoria!

As soon as you can, try it with her riding you cowgirl like the picture below. If you are strong enough you can just lift her onto you but this is tough. Another way to achieve cowgirl is as follows: put her on her back, missionary style, with legs either bent or straight up in the air, then stick the old boy in and at the same time put one hand behind her back/shoulders and lift/pivot her onto you this way. THEN BANG! Your KCup queen is ready to go. FU_king amazing sight the first time you see her like this. It will be one of the highlights of your sexual journey - and this is from someone who has had sex with two girls at once several times! TOTALLY MIND BLOWING TO SEE HER ON TOP WITH THOSE KCups!

PS make sure you have within reach, 1-lube 2-towels/tissues and 3- YOUR FULL HD VIDEO CAMERA TO TAKE COWGIRL VIDEO TO SEND VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE TO YOUR NEW MATE LJ!!!!
726.JPG
726.JPG (92.52 KiB) Viewed 4392 times
You are welcome to PM if you have any questions mate.

Regards
LJ69

INFORMATIONS