reallovesexdolls.com

Newbie, just received his k-cup beauty

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Tetrasol

Re: Newbie, just received his k-cup beauty

Post by Tetrasol »

CF wrote:Once again, it's the WM Dolls K-cup that adds new people to the community!
That is true, half way done paying for mine, since I am doing a gradual payment. I am just glad once I got on here that I found people who found the Kcup as an awesome Doll.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Tetrasol, that is great news! Congratulations! Have you chosen a face design?

If I may ask, how does the payment plan work?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

LJ69 wrote:As much as CF and I and all the other HUGE breast lovers want to see photos, do yourself a favor and just spend the first few days with your new Amazon Goddess.
If I can. Family coming from out of town next weekend so I hope I get the chance. It'll be a huge bummer if she were to arrive but I've got to hide her away in the closet for several days before I can enjoy her. Even moreso after going nuts last weekend thinking she was arriving Monday and knowing that she's not going to be here this weekend either. #blueballs

Probably would have had her by now if I ordered her when I wanted to a few weeks earlier but had to wait until I was sure I'd have a 2-3 week period in which I wouldn't need to be out of town for business or host visitors.

LJ69 wrote:(especially if this is your first doll)
She is. I know a lot of people suggest starting with a smaller model first, but I don't want some kid. I'm 6' 1" (185cm) and though I like short, definitely not the 100-140cm range most people pitch for first models. 153 or 155 cm is as small as I would have dared go. 158-160 would be ideal, but 165 is at the top of the range for what I like.

I've been lurking for a few months and reading up on peoples experiences so I think I know what to do patiently and safely. Certainly in regards to the hands. Think its a good idea to get some oven mitts or something to put over her hands while dressing and undressing? Has anyone else tried this? I've thought about it, perhaps with adding some bent clothes hangers around the outside of the mitts to ensure her fingers can't bend while wearing them. Surprised something like this isn't already for sale on websites, perhaps with Velcro straps at the wrists (If RLSD or another vendor takes this idea to market, I'll expect a cut of the profits :mrgreen:)

Also aware of the staining problem with darks. I don't intend to keep her dressed for very extended periods of time at first and will need to work up courage to try certain articles for more than a few minutes at a time until I'm comfortable they don't stain. I'm washing all her clothes, darks and lights, at least twice in hot water with some Downy mixed in to see if they bleed out. Bras, panties, and bikini are all fine, but brown skirt and sexy red dress are requiring multiple washes. The water is less brown and less red each time though, so seems to be working without draining the color. And I really want that red dress to work out - that's going to be her first, assuming it'll fit her top. (It should! I just pulled it over my head and it was stretchy enough to barely fit my shoulders, which I then measured with some string and a measuring tape to about 47", or 119cm, around. It'll be tight, but awesome on her.)

LJ69 wrote:As soon as you can, try it with her riding you cowgirl like the picture below.
A more obvious statement was never made.

I fully intend to do cowgirl early and often but wasn't sure dolls would capable of that position until I saw your Kelly photo for first time about 2 weeks ago. I am curious whether the knees (and TPE on back of knee, upper calf, and lower thigh) safely articulate enough to bend under her though. Or do the legs just go forward and camera trickery makes it look like she's properly seated? I can't tell if that's Kelly's foot in the lower right behind her arm, or something else.

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

CF wrote:Tetrasol, that is great news! Congratulations! Have you chosen a face design?

If I may ask, how does the payment plan work?
I PM'ed you.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Finally got my tracking number today. Just a few more days and this long wait will be over.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, JunkGuy!

With luck, Devildoc will see all the conversations happening here and return to show us an update on his K-cup!
Viva la megaboobs!

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Wow the big boob love is real on this thread, rock on. :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Pleasant surprise! I wasn't expecting her until Thursday, since she was in Anchrorage last night but was in town early enough this morning to be put on a truck and delivered to me this afternoon. After so many delays, I actually get her a day earlier than was projected yesterday.

So yeah, 34 days. Don't nobody ever want to be break that record.

Worth the wait however. Checked her out and exactly as I ordered her. No problems except the back of one ear is a little misshapen - might return to normal with some hot water but doesn't bother me all that much if it doesn't. Got to eat dinner, wrap up some chores, then wash her gorgeous body. Then.. we'll see. :whistle:

Will post some photos of my lovely girl (or Ice Goddess as LJ69 put it) and a full detail of the whole experience in a few days when I come back up for air.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

JunkGuy, that is great news! Looking forward to the photos.
Viva la megaboobs!

Bazinga
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bazinga »

Congrats, enjoy her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world."
-Archimedes

Bizzel_2016
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bizzel_2016 »

Congrats Junkguy. Love that #74. Same head i have on order from RLSD "awaiting production" (as of today). Mine will be tan with green eyes on a 140D body. She might be short, but nothing a 6" pair of stripper shoes can't mitigate if i can find them in the right size.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations, Junkguy! Enjoy your honeymoon!

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

NOW THAT A REALITY THAT I WOULD LIKE, IM WITH YOU ON THIS ONE!!!
LJ69 wrote:Also - I wish a manufacturer would dedicate themselves to making better faces/heads

There are so many Asian faces out there - no offense intended but they simply are not attractive to me. I passed on getting the wonderful Doll Sweet 145plus on the fact that I could not find 1 single face in their whole range that I find appealing. Can you believe it - 20plus faces and not a single one I really liked. My favorite DS face is actually partially Asian looking 8O

Then you have the ever popular WM36 Katie face. She was one of my first faces and yes of course, she is very pretty. But I am in my 40s and I do not really want to look up at an 18 year old teenager riding my cock... it doesn't feel right... I feel a bit weird and creepy...

On the other end of the scale, take the two 'mature' faces from Doll Sweet. Firstly one looks Asian so instantly out for me. Both woman are well designed faces, but why would I possibly want to buy a doll face that is LESS ATTRACTIVE then what I can still get in the 'real-world'... maybe when I am 60 I might think they are OK but all three of the real-life women I have available to me are all much prettier than these two DS faces.

So for me what about somewhere in between.... you know what I mean ... that age where a woman is in her prime, old enough to look and act mature, but not too old where her looks are fading.... for me that perfect age is 28. In my opinion that is the age where a woman appeals to the widest range of men. If you are a 20 year old male then the 28 year old woman is the perfect 'cougar' for you, wild worldly and can maybe teach you a few tricks, and still SUPER HOT.

Then if you are 30-35 the 28 year old woman is perfect 'marriage material' (in body and looks NOT in the mind- most woman in their late 20s are mentally screwed - only talking about looks and sex appeal here) A couple of years younger then you, still super hot and sexy before the body starts sagging and makes you proud when you take her to parties or family functions. Trust me boys, there is no better feeling when you walk into a club or a party and your male (and female) friends say 'Wow, your girlfriend is beautiful" "Hey everyone check out my super hot, slightly younger girlfriend...."

Then when you are in your 40s like me, this super beautiful 28 year face reminds you of when you were in your prime. Strong and fit, young and active and VIRILE. Whilst your own body and looks are fading and sagging, you can still trick your mind into thinking that you are back in your 20s or early 30s when the ladies where lining up to have sex with you. For a brief time you can take a break from the constant reminders that you are no longer youthful and looking up into the eyes of your 28 year old lover, you can escape into that dream world that (if you were lucky or attractive enough) was your reality back 10-20 years ago....... you can trick your mind into believing that this super hot 28 year old chick is still into you and still finds you attractive, as long as you dont see yourself in the mirror as you are banging her! *TRUST ME - BIG MISTAKE - DONT LOOK AT YOUR FAT SAGGY TUMMY IN THE MIRROR OR THE ILLUSION DISAPPEARS INSTANTLY :roll: :evil:

So considering so many of us doll buyers are the 40 somethings who are sick and tired of all the shit we have to put up with from our real life girlfriends, does it not make economic sense for some company to design a whole stack of sexy 25-32 year old faces?

What about a 26 year old Scandinavian blonde Ice Goddess? What about some crazy hot Latino chick in her late 20s like Salma Hayek or Sophia Varga? What about some crazy hot 27 year old from Eastern Europe (Russia, Czech, Croatia etc) that looks like Natasha Romanov from The Avenger/Captain America movies?

What about the All-American girl like Scarlett Johannsen (blonde) or Denise Richards at 28 (Brunette) like she was in the movie "Wild Things"

Imagine Your GCup super busty super slim (with ripped body like new Passion Doll girl) 165cm doll with Denise Richards face and brunette hair wildly tongue kissing your super busty J Cup doll with booty butt doll with Scarlett Johanssen face and blonde hair. I am the only one who has this dream?

NO I DON'T WANT TO BANG AN ASIAN LOOKING LADY!
NO I DON'T WANT TO BANG AN 18 YEAR OLD TEENAQAGER (ie WM36 KATIE FACE)
NO I DON'T WANT TO BANG A 45 YEAR OLD SAGGY WRINKLY FACED WOMAN
NO I DON'T WANT TO BANG A DIRTY FAT 110kg HEFFA WITH A SMELLY PUSSY JUST SO I CAN SEE A PAIR OF HUGE TITTIES IN MY FACE

I WANT TO LOOK INTO THE EYES OF MY 28 YEAR OLD SUPER HOT EUROPEAN OR LATINO DREAM GIRL WHILST SHE IS RIDING ME ALL THE TIME LOOKING AT HER, FANTASIZING THAT SHE IS TELLING ME WHAT A GOOD LOVER I AM AND HOW MUCH SHE LOVES ME AND THEN HER TELLING ME TO CUM INSIDE OF HER AND ME BLOWING 2 LITRES OF CUM INSIDE HER VAGINAL INSERT WHILST FILMING HER TITS BOUNCING ON FULL 1080p HI DEF VIDEO! NOW THAT IS WHAT I WANT!

WHO IS WITH ME?
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hi JunkGuy - I have tried her Cowgirl both ways, with the legs sticking straight out and also with the knees bent and her sitting/stradling you exactly how a real girl would do. The legs straight out option is much easier to organise but the knees bent way is possible but more difficult to acheive, also you need to be careful doing it with knees bent and make sure that legs are properly positioned to avoid damage. Legs straight is a safer option for such a heavy doll (would be easy with 100cm doll etc) Perhaps try knees bent style and if you are strong enough to lift all that dead weight and position her properly (and safely) then fine, otherwise put legs out straight which is (almost) as good.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Has anybody else followed in DD's footsteps and inflated their K-cup's breasts?

What did you use (gauge needle, etc.) and how did it work?
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS