reallovesexdolls.com

hmmm, 100 cm babe?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

hmmm, 100 cm babe?

Post by piacere »

Hello again :)
I was posting on another thread about me wanting to buy a doll 140cm with the #37 head, but i was concerned about the weight.
2 reasons for that.

1) had both my hips replaced and lifting heavy things is not recommended.
2) I am very small person, infact 140cm and weight 100 pounds :)

To make a long story short, i see a lot of people purchasing 100 cm dolls, i was wondering why and what is the deal about having such a short doll.

I will be using the babe for cuddling, kissing and sex in that order.
I need to decide fast because the sale at RLSD ends in 2 days (unless this tiny one have no discount)

To tell you the truth in real life even if i am short i always liked medium to petite girls but this option of 100cm is inspiring me especially for the weight, only 26 lbs, practically 1/2 the weight of a 140cm doll, how can there be such a difference in weight when is only 40 cm shorter?
Also i kind of feel that a so light weight might reduce damages to the structure, skeleton and TPE.

IF i decide for the 100 cm, i will order with the vaginal insert, and on their website it says with that option there is no anal cavity, oh well, i will manage without it, even if the butt is one of my favorites places :)

One thing i don't like too much about this 100cm idea, is the heads, as there are not many choices.

Please tell me what do you think or suggest. There are so many thread on this RLSD section of the forum that i can't start reading for ever to see if there is already suggestions about 100cm.
Please thank you very much.
I'm getting so exited i can't sleep and i am bouncing in the air.

take care lovers.
:)
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: hmmm, 100 cm babe?

Post by hollows+fentiman »

The size difference is not just in height for the smaller dolls! To get the proportions right the small dolls are scaled down in body size too. Try looking at the statistics, breast, waist and hips and relate that to a tape measure! They may look big in photos but sometimes that's an optical illusion. Having said that, they are very cute and cuddly. At your size, you will probably be able to kiss and be intimate at the same time but for taller men that's not usually possible! Try looking at the 110 to 125cm dolls as well! Good luck!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

dollperfect
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dollperfect »

I purchased a 100cm WM doll because I was concerned about the weight and practicalities of storing a full size doll. For the first few days she did seem too small but you quickly become accustomed to her diminutive stature. I would say unless you are quite fit handling even 12kg (the weight of my 100cm) can be quite a challenge. Remember, although picking up a 20kg suitcase might seem easy enough a doll is a whole lot more fragile, slippery and awkward. Anyway, smart move on opting for the insert this will make everything a lot easier. Mine does not have the insert but in my experience the anal hole in the small dolls is not robust enough to withstand use anyway so you aren't really missing out here. The big down side with the 100cm dolls is the availability of sexy clothes & shoes. To get high heels to fit I had to get some custom 3D printed! Best of luck, I am sure whatever you opt for you will be very happy.

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I went with a 100 cm for my first doll to really get a feel for the whole thing. I will need to hide her away, and the 100 cm dolls are cheaper than the larger size ones. That's why I went with her. The # 103 head is one of the most gorgeous doll heads I have ever seen, perhaps even better than the tall doll heads. Check that one out.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Thank you all :) i hope i still have 1 day before the sale discount ends so i can see if there are more opinions abut this tiny babe, and yes @Freddielinton, the #103 head is my favorite too.

Does the skeleton of this tiny babes have the same flexibility of movements including arching the back etc as the bigger dolls?

i know i will have more questions.
Thanks a lot so far everybody :)

halmahera

Post by halmahera »

WM 100cm can't bend and twist.
A wise choice on the insert option indeed.
Body: WM torso with arms, YL128cm (black), YL128 (dark brown), WM100 (tan), DH138 (white)
Extra Heads: #20 #21 #31 #36 #56 #59 #74 #81 #103 #124 #126 #130 #OR-001 #YL-Kylie #DH-Koi #DH-Miyu #DH-Momo

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I have both a 100 and 158. I got the 100 first to see what they were like and at the time I simply could not justify spending so much on a big doll and did not want to risk it. The 100 even though lighter than the bigger dolls has a fair weight to it and you will need to carry her correctly to avoid damage , both to your doll and your back. If your hips are bad and you are really short then getting a 140 would be like having a doll that stands head height with you and I would not advise that as I am 6'3, that's 190cm and my 158cm is heavy and I work out a lot, having a 190cm doll would be a big mistake as it would simply be too heavy.

The detail on the 100 is not as good as the bigger dolls, especially on the fingers and they are very delicate. If you don't take your time or not look where you're going you can easily snap a wrist or foot. Clothing options are limited so shopping in the kids section is what you will have to do or order custom clothing. Wigs are also limited which I feel is the biggest draw back, don't even try to use normal wigs on them, they are far too big. You will have to get inventive with the stock wigs and use hair clips, bows etc to add style.

I ordered my 100 from RLSD as well so you can trust them , I got the Noelle model and if I was to buy another 100 I would go with Natasha B cup as I think she looks great but that's just my opinion. You must also take good care of her with powdering and I highly advise some long socks, stockings or pantyhose as a dolls legs can rub against surfaces and causes abrasions , her legs will feel great in them. For cuddling they are super cool , you can pick her up and put her in your arms and have her on your lap,- you can lie down and lay some pillows down to your side and have her leaning against you while you put your arm around her but I don't recommend sleeping with her, just too fragile.

For the sex, I actually find her holes a bit tighter than the big dolls and it is very easy to get in in position , cleaning is easy enough and she is a good starter doll to really see if you are into the doll scene. I bought my 158 about a month after my 100 as I love having my dolls and I wanted the full experience, i wanted the full clothing and wig options and at that point, I had no concerns about blowing a lot of cash on another doll as I figured I knew what I was gonna get but...the difference was like night and day, a big doll is a hell of a lot heavier and you better be damn strong, she's not gonna help you :D

The 100 doll does not arch at the top of the back and tbh there's no real reason to , clothing is easy enough but the arch comes in very useful for the bigger girls. So I say you should go ahead and get your doll and if you like her maybe get a 120cm after that, shorter dolls are cheaper and for me, I would not be getting another doll soon as they can take up time and room , I feel I neglect my 100 sometimes and that makes me feel bad, a bit dumb but dolls can have that effect on you.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

@kruiser
wow thanks a million for your long explanation, you rock!!
I don't have problems with the hips, they are replaced so i'm good, is only the fact they suggest not to carry heavy weight with the artificial one.

I figured 12kg is just a tiny more then the 3 gallons fountain water and i can carry that with no problem (the regular bottle is 5 gallons i think)

Yes this will be a test drive like you did to see a future puchase of a bigger one but at the most will be the 125cm as that reaches the limit of what i should carry, even if is just a few feet to the closet and i have computer chair with wheels, but is just the hooking her up on the bar closet that require the lifting.
I will take extra care of this tiny babe,

Let me go ahead and place the order before the sale ends.
Again thank you very very much.
ciao

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

Let us know what you end up getting!

Natasha is a great suggestion. I basically got her, but customized.

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Hip hip hooray!!!
i ordered Natasha with no customization, no standing feet, vagina insert, and many add-ons including the powder, the hooks to hide her in the closet with the dust bags.
ohh and i also got the tongue, i hope it will fit in her tiny mouth or i will have to do tongue surgery HA HA
Now i am even more exited and bouncing everywhere. Today i will give myself a brake and then start the preparations to receive the magic babe. I was thinking about a name, but Natasha is actually already a pretty good name.

I"m nervous and exited as hell.
Let me tell you a little secret. Even if i am small, (i'm not small where it counts :) ) i have almost never see things that happens to me, which is girls in the street approach me and they become quiet aroused, some of them are really beautiful also, i have no idea way this happens, probably many girls sometime get tired or something about the average male and start wondering what it would be like to go with me. In a very few occasions i did and they were completely content, one of them after going with me said, "what do you know" i asked what she ment, and she said "i in my life never had sex as good as with you, and you being so small makes me say what do you know (about life i guess) "

But now for me is not easy to have a relationship, it takes dedication, money, patience, compromises, risks of diseases and what not.
Again thank you all, will keep you posted, and contrary to what "kruiser" says, i will definitely try to sleep with her. i don't move around much in my sleep and i'm very light contrary to you :) there is nothing more beautiful then having a companion next to you in your sleep.
Ding dong, oh boy the door bell, who the hell is, i have to hide Natasha, god hurry hurry, :)
ciao

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

@Endril
Thank you very much for the videos, you have a lot of instructional one in your channel, methodically done, and by doing almost every thing with one hand because holding the camera, i must say you have a lot of patience and dedication.
Thanks again :)

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Congrats on your purchase.
Daria is a 100cm doll and I am completely happy with her. If anything ever happened to her, I would buy her a new body in a heartbeat.
Daria has a photo timeline and in it I have links to her extensive 2 month and 6 month review. In it I talk about why I went for a 100cm doll. It also has the cleaning method I use. (Note - in the six month review I describe how I altered the 2 month review cleaning method to use less water). I also talk about favourite positions.
See the link below.
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

A 125cm is a good balanced choice - reasonable weight but not too small.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

I bought a tongue as well lol

INFORMATIONS