reallovesexdolls.com

Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
coloAni10

Re: Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Post by coloAni10 »

Anya is cute/sexy... Nice photos you shared. I got Aniyah 140cm A-cup... She's very cute/sexy... but I can't seem to adjust to her from a real woman, so I am selling her at a low price...... she is languishing in her factory box. I'm a little disappointed in myself as I thought I would connect with her. I've got six wigs and bought hundreds of dollars in sexy items for her. G.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi G, that's a sad welcome to TDF! How long have you had her? Have you given her enough time to adjust to you! Many of us have had what we call 'buyer's remorse' and we would advise to give it time. Just having her in bed with you and no sex can help enormously. Good luck!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

coloAni10 wrote:Anya is cute/sexy... Nice photos you shared. I got Aniyah 140cm A-cup... She's very cute/sexy... but I can't seem to adjust to her from a real woman, so I am selling her at a low price...... she is languishing in her factory box. I'm a little disappointed in myself as I thought I would connect with her. I've got six wigs and bought hundreds of dollars in sexy items for her. G.
Hello, coloAni10.
Can I just say that I never intended or expected to get so involved in "Dolls" or develop a relationship with my own Doll Sally. It just happened. Mainly because if found lots of nice people on here and became good friends with people I chat with regularly. Plus i get a lot of enjoyment in knowing I can make people laugh reading my various threads.
I originally made my purchase purely because I was sick of cheap crappy sex toys and wanted a more "real' experience.

There is no rule that says you must have a relationship with your doll. If she is just a plain ol sex toy for release of sexual urges that's fine. No one will hold that against you. I'm tipping your a young fella and still want to have relations with real girls?...nothing wrong with that either. Go for it.
So my advice is just give it some time and don't try to make you doll into something other people expect. just enjoy having a nice sex toy..
Oz.
If you want to chat about it privately just make 5 posts so you can send me a Private message. I'm happy to listen or offer any help, even in regards to selling her.
Oz
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

JunkGuy wrote:
Anya77 wrote:We will probably root for the Cubs too because we want a rematch
Ahem. Shouldn't rematches against Giants, Braves, and Marlins come first?
Or have you Clevelanders forgotten who is really responsible for your misery? :)
Oh no, those days are not forgotten! I wasn't around for the '54 Giants, (but my dad was!) And it was tough in the late 90's with the Browns gone and the Indians blowing their chances with great teams!! But that was then and this is now :D We have the Indians and Cavs to brag on (might be a few years for the Browns) so we take what we can get....

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

coloAni10 wrote:Anya is cute/sexy... Nice photos you shared. I got Aniyah 140cm A-cup... She's very cute/sexy... but I can't seem to adjust to her from a real woman, so I am selling her at a low price...... she is languishing in her factory box. I'm a little disappointed in myself as I thought I would connect with her. I've got six wigs and bought hundreds of dollars in sexy items for her. G.
Thanks for the compliments, G, and I don't know what else to add to what Hollows and Oz have said. I never tried to compare her to a real woman. She'll slap me with her "crazy fingers" for saying that I thought she would just be my secret sex toy that I would dress up and then da da da....... and I never thought Anya would have the personality she has. But, I don't know, after some time looking into those beautiful brown eyes, I just let go. It was strange at first and maybe it won't happen for you. I don't know how long you have had Aniyah, but it seems like you were prepared for her (I don't know about the 6 wigs, I could only handle one of her at a time. :) ) I too would say give it some more time, dress her up, take some photos, post them here when you can. But don't be disappointed....It is what it is.
Thanks for coming here for your first post and my apologies for not responding sooner. Been a long week!
And there's someone else who wants to say Hi! (reading more Steven King).
Hi, coloAni10, and I'd really like to meet Aniyah, I think we might have a lot in common :)
Kisses,
Anya
Attachments
DSC06239.JPG
DSC06239.JPG (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2679 times

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Anya, looking so good reading a book and wearing glasses!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

DSC06191.JPG
DSC06191.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2507 times
Great looking doll! Love her petite frame and breast size! Her reading looked really real. Love the way she looks in panties. Look forward to seeing any more images you'll share of her.

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Welcome Anya! She's a beauty, Chudking. I hope you both bring each other much happiness.
Just call me Jay...

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Hey, Wes (chudking77). I realize I'm coming into this a little late, but just wanted to say that you're probably not giving yourself enough credit in regard to your photography skills. You're actually really good at telling a narrative through your pictures. Plus, Anya is absolutely lovely. Hope she is treating you well. Last thing: May I make the suggestion of you looking into a KVM switch for your computer setup? One set of mouse/keyboard for multiple computers can't be beat. Increased desk space if nothing else.

Take care, and looking forward to future posts.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Carloteph
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Carloteph »

Nice pics, and big congrats on her. Keep up the good work on pics.

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Anya, looking so good reading a book and wearing glasses!

Chris
Hi Chris!
I can't believe it's been 2 months since I have posted anything but I just want to say that everything is OK. Honeybun had to go back to work Jan. 16th after 3 months off and it has been hard on him but we still have a lot of "quality time" together :plaidskirt: !!! And he just got over a bad case of the flu or pneumonia and was off work 10 days for that too :( But I might have one more chance to make a snow angel this week though! Then I'll be ready for summer!! I just got a new swimsuit and I think you'll see me in it real soon :D
Wishing you all the best!
Kisses,
Anya

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Hi all!! Been a while since I've been on the forum but going back to work really sucked after 3 months.... Anya has been such a sweetheart through all this though! I've just been one sore and tired mf'er these past 2 months and just had a bout with a NASTY flu bug the past 3 weeks but I'm over that finally! Fortunately she didn't catch it, (she never gets sick :) ) so she has been my nurse and "comfort" the whole time. She's been reading a lot and keeps up on the crazy news and of course, our sports teams!! The Cavs are doing ok (some days they really suck though) and the Indians look to be the team to beat again!! And NASCAR has finally started (though I watched the first 2 races from my sick bed) and Anya is beginning to understand the "lets turn left all day" motor sport!
She says she is going to do the snow angel thing today or tomorrow or she's cutting me off so I dug out her snow suit and have it ready for her :roll:
I did buy her a cute little bikini for Valentine's Day and she wants to show it off to you all :plaidskirt: She's still so damn sexy it's hard for me to keep my mind on taking pictures without my woody getting in the way though..... :wink: We did manage to take a few though....
And we both thank you all (Chris, narcissus, JB423, Arokh, and Carloteph) for the kind comments!! (And maybe a KVM switch might make room so we can both eat at the dinner table!!).
So take care all and here are a few of my sweetie in her new threads :D (and there aren't very many :P )
Attachments
DSC00200.JPG
DSC00200.JPG (1 MiB) Viewed 2267 times
DSC00206.JPG
DSC00206.JPG (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2267 times
DSC00198.JPG
DSC00198.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2267 times
DSC00195.JPG
DSC00195.JPG (1.52 MiB) Viewed 2267 times
DSC00192.JPG
DSC00192.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 2267 times
DSC00185.JPG
DSC00185.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 2267 times

OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by OlmanOz »

Hey chudking77 and Anya, nice to see you again. Must be getting towards the end of the snow around there? Its starting to cool of a bit here in Auzzie land.. only around 35 celcius now.... 8O
Nice sexy bikini....Sally is shaking her head saying "You Boys"... But of course she also wants to know if she can have one like that...lol....
(Not that she has been wearing any tops all summer just quietly... :whistle: )
Love the hair cut too..

:glou: Oz
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Hi Sally and Oz! Nice to hear from you too :) 35 deg??? Oh my! I can't wait! This might be the last snow of the year and most of it will be east of us.....But we will try for a snow angel tonight when he gets home I hope!
Then it's bikini time :plaidskirt: I think you would look great in one, Sally!!! And, yes, thank you, my hair is much more manageable now and I don't get my "bedhead" look as much :wink:
Stay cool down under :razz:
Kisses,
Anya

:glou: (from honeybun)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Anya, that bikini panties look amazing on you, sweetheart. Be careful in the snow, you may catch a cold. :D

Hi chudking, I hope you stay healthy now, it sounds very bad. What do you think about the NFL season, the Bears have finally released Cutler but manegement think they found the answer with a former starter of the Bucs. 8O The Browns may be better than the Bears this season. :roll:

Cheers,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS