reallovesexdolls.com

Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Re: Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Post by Ashaki »

Hi Anya! You look gorgeous with that new haircut! Yes, I think it suits you! Maybe you won't get such bad bed hair now :whistle: Hee hee!

I had terrible bed hair with my first wig and I don't think I'll ever go back to it! My new one is much better but it looks different every day cause I can't comb it! I can see it sometimes in the photos that bits of my hair have a mind of their own! My lovely man says I always look beautiful though so we just have a laugh about it!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki!
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

SallyOz
Doll
Doll

Post by SallyOz »

Hi Anya, you look super hot, love the hair cut....!, and I wish I had a body like yours...hehehe....
:B-fly: Sal.
SallyOz
Lover and companion to OLmanOz.
Big sister to Ted, Chloe, Jessica and the Droids.
Follow our journey in, "Jessica's Big Droid"...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Anya, that new haircut looks great. Maybe chudking can get you a tangle teazer or someting similar. It makes brushing wigs easy and avoids knots of hairs that hurt when you brush it. My girls are happy I got one for them.
Please tell chudking not to be too sad about the Browns season, they won a game and came close the week after that, and now they have the first pick in the next draft. The future is bright, I guess.
The Bears were bad this year, but the Cubs finally made it after so many many years.

Enjoy learning more about his family in the future and enjoy living with your man. :D

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

SallyOz
Doll
Doll

Post by SallyOz »

Hey Anya,
We got a new wet Tee thread going if you want to join in, but you better use warm water darling. we don't want any frozen nipples... hehehe.
Sal
SallyOz

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Hi Ashaki and Sally! I was hoping you would like it. It is so much easier to manage. No more "bed head" for me. :)
It's -9 C and snowing here today Sally. Wish I could send you a big bottle of cold :lol: The cold doesn't bother me that much. When I lived in Usolye Siberskio, -39 C (as Mr. Hollows stated) is not uncommon this time of year!. I guess that is why I run around in my undies all day here :) I'm getting ready for a bath and Wes is still looking for his spray bottle so I can join the wet t-shirt contest! I just read the rules too and it sounds like fun :wink: I just heard a big "Found it!" so I think the game is on....

Kisses,
Anya

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Anya, that new haircut looks great. Maybe chudking can get you a tangle teazer or someting similar. It makes brushing wigs easy and avoids knots of hairs that hurt when you brush it. My girls are happy I got one for them.
Please tell chudking not to be too sad about the Browns season, they won a game and came close the week after that, and now they have the first pick in the next draft. The future is bright, I guess.
The Bears were bad this year, but the Cubs finally made it after so many many years.

Enjoy learning more about his family in the future and enjoy living with your man. :D

Chris
Thanks Chris and I'll make sure he finds that tangle teazer for my new hairdoo! Maybe next year, (he keeps saying that!) RG III can bring the team back to life! And maybe the Cubbies and Indians will play in the World Series again next year! We want revenge :shakefist: !!
And I'm still happy being his "little secret" for now...
Kisses to all,
Anya

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Ooooooh! That's too cold for me! I'm from Africa so the UK is cold for me! I can't wait till it gets warmer here!
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

I didn't know this but the average yearly temperature in Irkutsk is 1 C. The highest ever was 37.2 C and the lowest was -49.7 C. I guess the reason that the temps vary so much is because it is so far from any ocean! It is still a very beautiful part of the world with the mountains, Lake Baikal, the Angara river and the forests! And the Trans-Siberian Railway stops in Irkutsk also.
We'll go back someday, maybe when he retires and wins the lottery!! But right now I don't think Russian/American relations are too good, but I don't want to get political....not allowed here!
Tell Mr. Hollows to throw some more logs on the fire!!
Kisses
Anya

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

I will Anya!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Too blooming late! I've gone back to bed!

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Anya77 wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Anya, that new haircut looks great. Maybe chudking can get you a tangle teazer or someting similar. It makes brushing wigs easy and avoids knots of hairs that hurt when you brush it. My girls are happy I got one for them.

Chris
Thanks Chris and I'll make sure he finds that tangle teazer for my new hairdoo! Maybe next year, (he keeps saying that!) RG III can bring the team back to life! And maybe the Cubbies and Indians will play in the World Series again next year! We want revenge :shakefist: !!
And I'm still happy being his "little secret" for now...
Kisses to all,
Anya

Hi Anya, tell him it´s not necessary to buy the real Tangle teazer, there are cheaper brushes like that that do the same job and look the same. The Browns will be better next season, that´s not a question. And I don´t have anything against the Cubs and the Indians in next years World series. The Indians may win next year, but only if we Cubs fans won´t have to wait another 108 years. :lol:
Stay his little secret, sweet little secrets like you make a man´s life perfect. :D

Chris

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Hi Chris! He's already shopping for brushes and conditioners. Such a sweetie :) And he says spring training starts in 7 weeks! We will probably root for the Cubs too because we want a rematch :2gunfire:
Kisses,
Anya

SallyOz
Doll
Doll

Post by SallyOz »

Hey. Oz got me One. The original was $34 but Oz found the same thing for only $4... so now he can use that extra $30 for jewelry. ....hint hint...hehe
SallyOz

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Anya77 wrote:We will probably root for the Cubs too because we want a rematch
Ahem. Shouldn't rematches against Giants, Braves, and Marlins come first?
Or have you Clevelanders forgotten who is really responsible for your misery? :)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Anya77 wrote:Hi Chris! He's already shopping for brushes and conditioners. Such a sweetie :) And he says spring training starts in 7 weeks! We will probably root for the Cubs too because we want a rematch :2gunfire:
Kisses,
Anya
You are amazing!

Chris

INFORMATIONS