reallovesexdolls.com

Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
OlmanOz
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Please welcome my sweetheart, Anya

Post by OlmanOz »

Hi Anya... nice to see you. Looking Lovely as usual.
I'm glad you are taking good care of your man. We understand he is very busy. Tell him not to stress and take his time. And just post when he can. Sally says hi too.
OlmanOz
Follow the crazy adventures of Jessica, k2, their gang of friends, and the bumbling Star Wars Villans in;
"Jessica's Big Droid". viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215
And previously in "(MTBWTTM)", https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... nd#p990942
But only if you dare risk your sanity..?

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Hi Anya and Chud, great to hear from you both again..

Anya you are looking mighty fine girl... :P

lots of love, Lettie & VB
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

The best laid plains of mice and men some times come together! :whistle: a remarkible turn of events :whistle: and a lovely doll! :thumbs_up:

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

Hi everybody and thank you for the kind comments :) Sorry I've been away for so long but things happen and it's nice to hear from all of you again. Oh my, I just heard another loud bellow from the other room...the Browns must be losing again :( Sometimes I just have to leave him alone in his misery as they just can't seem to win a game..Anyhow, yesterday while he was at work I managed to sit at the computers, yes, we have 5 running now....and they are on a desk now instead of the kitchen table
DSC00700.JPG
DSC00700.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
I'm trying to catch up on what I've missed and remembering the past year and what fun it has been :lol: And when he came home from work, I asked him about the photo of the girl in the top monitor :evil:
DSC00697.JPG
DSC00697.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
He blubbered something about "getting ideas for our photo shoots" but we're going to discuss that at a later time......
Mr. Hollows! Your family has grown a little lately :) I am so happy for you! I'm sure they all keep you in line now :angel: Please give them all a big hug and kiss from me! And attending a Doll Meet also! How exciting that must have been. Are there any of those meets in the States??? I would love to meet some other "neighborhood" dolls!
And Mr. Oz, please give Sally, Chloe and Jessica a big hug and kiss from me too! Miss you all!! I don't think we have "imperial troopers" in Ohio but I'll keep an eye out for them :lol: :lol: Oh and ask Sally if her boobies are getting bigger because mine keep seeming to sneak out below my bra......
DSC00665.JPG
DSC00665.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
"Hi honey".....Oops, Browns must have lost and he's going to the garage to hammer nails again or something. He'll be Ok in an hour or so........
And to Rotars and wordengine.....thank you for your compliments but what are your ladies names??? Ok, I'll wait but soon please :)
DSC00698.JPG
DSC00698.JPG (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
Now check out my tushie and come up with one :wink:
DSC00687.JPG
DSC00687.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1721 times
"Hi Honeybun, everything ok now?"
"Yea, I'm gonna run the sweeper and clean up this dog hair."
"No, you're gonna sit here and say hello to your friends while I go get dressed....or undressed....What do you prefer??
"Surprise me as always, my sweet :D "
"Kiss you."
"kiss"

Kisses everywhere!!
Anya

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Just so cute! :whistle:

SallyOz
Doll
Doll

Post by SallyOz »

Hi darling. Nice to see you again. Boy you must be really brainy..... I can't even manage one computer. ..hehe
Catch up soon...
Mmwwahh. .. Sally. . :B-fly:
SallyOz
Lover and companion to OLmanOz.
Big sister to Ted, Chloe, Jessica and the Droids.
Follow our journey in, "Jessica's Big Droid"...
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96837&p=1265215Par ... 1#p1265215

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Yep, the Browns are 0 and whatever now, the Indians never made it to the Series but at least the Cavs are showing promise to return to the finals......That said,
I have one beer left in the fridge to drown today's sorrows but it's good to hear from all of you again :drinking: Hope to be a bit more active this holiday season since I realized that Anya and I have been together over a year now....She still amazes me somedays although ya'll haven't seem much of us...well, her actually. We're trying to get caught up here on the forum and I put new batteries in the camera so Anya wants to share with you "oldies" and the "newbies as well.
Funny story, we had a "family reunion" of sorts and my sister and brother-in-law were delegated to staying at my home for the event and I tried to erase all traces of Anya, (she wasn't ready yet) and I was amazed that it was not easy to disguise our existence! Albeit, she remained in bed with me with a little clean folded laundry on top of her but I'm still not sure that it went unnoticed in that I did mention to my sister that I had "thought about" inviting Anya to join my company a few weeks previous and that I would have to "make room" for them during our reunion......She would be the first to know, which I am thinking about since her and her husband would have to sort of "come in and clean up" should I happen to pass suddenly. Strange how you think of those things but it would probably surprise my parents or strangers to come upon such a "secret" should that happen. I would be dead though...so what the hell!
Anyhow, Anya was feeling photogenic again so here are a few samples of the best of my sweet.....She wants you to know that she's not perfect anymore, (she has a few nicks and scrapes here and there (and don't we all), waiting to be repaired, and a couple missing fingernails that I can't find and I'm gonna tear them all off someday, please be patient, I try to hide them....And she's a dog hair magnet, although baby powder helps keep it away) but she's still my sweetheart and I love her. Please enjoy her as much as I do :plaidskirt:
DSC00665.JPG
DSC00665.JPG (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
Beautiful Sweets, now tuck your boobies back in your bra....
Hey, they're growing, buy me bigger bras :D
You're a B my dear, they are not growing.....
DSC00669.JPG
DSC00669.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
Better?
Beautiful :wink:
DSC00677.JPG
DSC00677.JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
Was that a mouse!!!
Maybe, the neighbor just harvested the corn (maize) yesterday and they're everywhere now but Kitty will get it sooner or later. She's the "supermouser."
DSC00682.JPG
DSC00682.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
Ok, she better or no more of this!
Kiss them.... :wink:
Wanna a tushie shot??
Why do you ask anymore?? Seriously..
DSC00685.JPG
DSC00685.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
DSC00687.JPG
DSC00687.JPG (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
There's that mouse again!!!
DSC00688.JPG
DSC00688.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
I will summon Kitty :roll:
DSC00692.JPG
DSC00692.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
Your best side sweets :)
DSC00693.JPG
DSC00693.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
You just had to didn't you??
I know you love it, honeybun :D
I do....again....
Now back to the PC's, please...I want to catch up some more.
If I must...Kiss you
Kiss
Attachments
DSC00669.JPG
DSC00669.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1711 times

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Is this where you want to sit, Sweets?
DSC00703.JPG
DSC00703.JPG (1.66 MiB) Viewed 1711 times
Yes Honey, now put the camera away.....I have work to do. Kiss you :D
Okay, back to SNF......Kiss nice cleavage....
Shut up!
Kiss :wink:

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

SallyOz wrote:Hi darling. Nice to see you again. Boy you must be really brainy..... I can't even manage one computer. ..hehe
Catch up soon...
Mmwwahh. .. Sally. . :B-fly:
Kisses Sally,
I was really faking it...I can only use the laptop. And my boobs aren't getting any bigger either. We're eternal B cups but they're still sexy as hell right?? The bigger they are the more they will sag, they say...but that is for fleshy boobs.....and we are TPE...OMG give me another whiskey......or more baby oil.....my doll brain is so confused :) I think I'll just go have drunk sex with honeybun and all will be fine again!
No, he's fine where he is so I'll catch up a little more for a while...on my laptop :) With my B cups.

Anya77
Doll
Doll

Post by Anya77 »

deerman wrote:Just so cute! :whistle:
Thank you deerman :)

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi chudking,

Easy to get, why you love her so much! :D
She is really a lovely cutie!
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

:haha4: Back with a bang!......erm, let me rephrase that, back with lots of chat and info! Great to see you both again!

Yeah, our family has grown a bit! Yi and Yong were here first but didn’t join in Ashaki’s thread until we decided to change the thread to ‘Family’ shoots! Vivette arrived in the summer but the minis (mostly Barbies) are fairly recent! It was a case of ‘if you can’t beat them, join them’ scenario! The trouble is, they won’t stay still and be quiet for even a minute unless I blow my whistle!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Been awhile since we've seen or heard from the 77 pair. Glad to see you two back on the forums.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Love the new Photo set, Anya is one sexy sassy lady.... :D :D

VB
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

chudking77

Post by chudking77 »

Thanks Dr. Dollinger, Arokh and VegasBill! Feels good to be back....Still trying to catch up on the forum.... Lot going on but it looks like another week of 10 hour days at work but Anya Keeps my spirits "up" and again, she was waiting for me when I got home late yesterday :wink: I was in a pretty crappy mood but not for long.
Hi Honey, How was your day?
It sucked, but I'm feeling a little better now :)
DSC00704.JPG
DSC00704.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 1598 times
Are those new panties?
Baby blue, just for you :wink:
DSC00709.JPG
DSC00709.JPG (1.54 MiB) Viewed 1598 times
I really missed you today.....Now go take your shower.
I'm waiting
:whistle:
DSC00717.JPG
DSC00717.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1598 times
And I'm going....... :multi: Kiss you.
Kiss.

INFORMATIONS