reallovesexdolls.com

Lipstick

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Make3434

Lipstick

Post by Make3434 »

Guys please help, how to get lipstick to stay?

If i use lipstick in my doll it going so messy or some areas "take" lipstick" some not, do you use some base before using lipstick ?

Second, do you use vaseline or something to care doll skin ?? i read that but i dont find anymore, i just think what happend if you mix vaseline with in tpe, (vaseline is oil) is it bad for tpe ??

My english is bad sorry for that, hope you understand :)

symmes

Re: Lipstick

Post by symmes »

There are several use and care threads. One long one that I'm reading (a bit at a time) is:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 27&t=77364

Vaseline is actually one of the recommended products for TPE, but it's likely to damage silicone.

As to lipstick, the recommendation I've seen is to not apply it directly from the tube; instead, apply it to a foam rubber applicator and then apply it with that. (I can't speak from personal experience, though, since my first doll has yet to arrive.) Somebody posted a YouTube video on doll makeup that provides more complete instructions. Unfortunately, I don't have the link handy, but maybe you can find it in a search or somebody else will have the link for you.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Lipstick is tough on a silicone doll. Try Lip Gloss.

Jakai
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jakai »

Quick search on youtube got me to this one showing application of lipstick on TPE, https://youtu.be/sCUFC_tvS7M?t=339

Just search for "tpe doll makeup" or "silicone doll makeup" and you should find few useful videos.

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

Guys tnx for help :)

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I apply lipstick (not gloss) directly to my TPE doll. I don't have a problem with getting it to stay but it goes on easier if I use the vaginal heating rod or hair dryer to warm up her lips first. Lipstick is meant to be applied to human lips that are quite a bit warmer than TPE at room temperature. Otherwise it wouldn't come in a stick form factor.

agapito_rascaculo

Post by agapito_rascaculo »

Well, a trick I learned on youtube regarding our doll lips and other parts of the body is to use a rather dark lip gloss. Apply the dark (or candy red) lip gloss to the area, wait a few minutes, then remove carefully with tissue paper. The doll absorbs part of the lip gloss color and looks very natural. I honestly use lip gloss on my dolls all the time. It gives them a wet look that I cannot resist (I don't know about y'all). Both of my dolls are tan - to me that skin color looks more realistic and healthier. Lip gloss that is just a few shades darker look fantastic on them. I can post photos later if anybody is interested. :D

Make3434

Post by Make3434 »

agapito_rascaculo wrote:Well, a trick I learned on youtube regarding our doll lips and other parts of the body is to use a rather dark lip gloss. Apply the dark (or candy red) lip gloss to the area, wait a few minutes, then remove carefully with tissue paper. The doll absorbs part of the lip gloss color and looks very natural. I honestly use lip gloss on my dolls all the time. It gives them a wet look that I cannot resist (I don't know about y'all). Both of my dolls are tan - to me that skin color looks more realistic and healthier. Lip gloss that is just a few shades darker look fantastic on them. I can post photos later if anybody is interested. :D

Yes please post picture, and maybe video how you do that? , tnx :)

agapito_rascaculo

Here are some photos of my 168cm with lip gloss. The color is not as strong as I would like but looks very natural.

agapito_rascaculo

Oh, looks like I cannot post photos yet. As soon as I get authorization from the moderators, I will post photos of Mae Toi and share some tricks I learned from a tall doll. I tried using actual lipstick today and it was a bit of a mess. Besides if it spreads through the body, it is difficult to remove. I will continue to use lip gloss, way safer.

agapito_rascaculo

Ok, found out that the photo was way too big, so resized and posted again.
Mae Toi with lip gloss.
Mae Toi with lip gloss.
DSC_0298.JPG (774.65 KiB) Viewed 10053 times

agapito_rascaculo

As you will be able to appreciate on this photo, Mae Toi does not have lip gloss but her lips already have a pinkish color. I've been using lip gloss on her and she has absorbed some of that color. Looks fantastic, the photo does not do justice.
Attachments
Mae Toi with no lip gloss.
Mae Toi with no lip gloss.
DSC_0295.JPG (465.88 KiB) Viewed 10050 times

agapito_rascaculo

This was her original lip color, no color at all. She has one of the most beautiful faces I've seen. I wish I could learn how to apply more makeup.
Attachments
DSC_0210.JPG
DSC_0210.JPG (220.64 KiB) Viewed 10049 times

agapito_rascaculo

Last photo of her, I promise... :wink:
Attachments
DSC_0267.JPG
DSC_0267.JPG (296.65 KiB) Viewed 10049 times

agapito_rascaculo

I experimented this past weekend even further and dared to use a L'Oreal Infallible Paints #324 - be VERY CAREFUL when applying. I used a magnifier to make sure I did not mess up... and I still messed up a little :roll:
Here is one of the nicest photos... enjoy. Will take and post photos later on process (I did not take photos when I was applying for the first time, will do next time).
Attachments
Photo with natural light, no flash
Photo with natural light, no flash
DSC_0362.JPG (829.03 KiB) Viewed 9810 times
Photo with flash
Photo with flash
DSC_0361.JPG (689.77 KiB) Viewed 9810 times

INFORMATIONS