reallovesexdolls.com

Lipstick

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Lipstick

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Lipstick can be kinda hard to apply. IDK how it works, but I always lick it before I apply to her lips. Seems to help it spread.

Geo33+
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Geo33+ »

Make3434 wrote:Guys please help, how to get lipstick to stay?

If i use lipstick in my doll it going so messy or some areas "take" lipstick" some not, do you use some base before using lipstick ?

Second, do you use vaseline or something to care doll skin ?? i read that but i dont find anymore, i just think what happend if you mix vaseline with in tpe, (vaseline is oil) is it bad for tpe ??

My english is bad sorry for that, hope you understand :)
Hello..forst of all...only use a WATER BASED lubricant on your dolls fun areas...no il based.
and as for lipstick use a waterproof one....they wont smear etc. :lol:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Silicone dolls it works fine! :D You can kiss it off and apply more. :D but a more permanet solution is to apply a colored powder of your liking and then a clear sealer it will last for about a year unless you like to kiss a lot!! :whistle:

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

Will any kind of lip gloss work on TPE?

I'm thinking about getting some for my #58 head.

HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HV3 »

deerman wrote:apply a colored powder of your liking and then a clear sealer it will last for about a year
Does anyone have a tutorial for this, sorry if I sound too dumb. just bought the most expensive thing that I cant tell anyone I have so I'm a bit on the "verification how it works before I attempt anything on my own".

Sorry for the necro.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

On TPE, applying a thin coating of vaseline over will help it to last....again though, dolls are not women, and cannot move their mouths, easier to apply the lipstick with a brush.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

RLSD and WM Dolls use powdered eyeshadow kits for lip color, eyeshadow, cheeks, areola and labia color. Which stays on a fairly long time as it penetrates the TPE.

Separately, we add lip gloss for a glossy effect when desired.

A palette like this purchased on Amazon has a great variety of colors for all uses and is inexpensive to boot. The matte (non-shimmer) colors look best on areola and labia. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07F9 ... =UTF8&th=1

You will also need a set of makeup brushes like this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D8 ... UTF8&psc=1

or a package of double-ended applicators like this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XH ... UTF8&psc=1 will work just fine as well.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:RLSD and WM Dolls use powdered eyeshadow kits for lip color, eyeshadow, cheeks, areola and labia color. Which stays on a fairly long time as it penetrates the TPE.
Thanks so much for the links and the advice!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HV3 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:Quoted
I bought brushes, pallettes and also lipstick and gloss, as they are still arriving, the gloss arrived first.
It's a Metallic shimmer shine kind which I really wanted but for the life of me I can't get it to stick on the lips, it just clumps together and spreading it just moved the clump about, I bought a lot of colours (came in kits and packs) and am finding they all do the same, just to confirm if it's a quality issue, I applied some on myself and it works just as advertised, but for some reason (as I'm a guy and haven't worn makeup ever) I can't get her lips to the way it's pictured. I've seen others on here have beautiful lips but then I hear they are using Eyeshadow. I would really like to get the metallic one working if possible, what am I missing?

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Try applying it with a lip brush instead of the lipstick tube, HV3. Dab the brush on the lipstick and then dab it on the lips of the doll. See if that works for you.

Something like this:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HV3 »

As the "Lipstick" has not arrived yet, I only have Lip Gloss, that is letting me down (spent $50 on sets and its just not working)
Will I have sort of better luck with Lipstick than Lip Gloss? (yes, currently using a brush with lip gloss and obviously tried with the built in LGloss brush)

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

What are you putting the gloss over? You understand lip gloss is not a lipstick...it's just a shiny covering right? What exactly is not working?

HV3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HV3 »

Maviarab wrote:What are you putting the gloss over? You understand lip gloss is not a lipstick...it's just a shiny covering right? What exactly is not working?
On her bare lip?
(not trying to be an A$$) It's called Lip Gloss, right.

INFORMATIONS