reallovesexdolls.com

Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Successful DIY Breast Enhancement!!!

Post by nimble_navigator »

I spent a little free time today thinking about how to improve upon SC's method with a "boob in a bag" but sadly I didn't come up with anything great. Rather than give up, however, I'll just share an experiment I did a while back and hope others have suggestions.

I made a clay mold of a chest and poured some TPE over it. It created a nice thin layer that I was pretty pleased with, even though I missed a spot underneath one of the breasts when pouring. I used a large pillow to act as the chest wall, filled two hefty bags with water (about 3/4 full from where they were tied off) and tied them around where the neck would be.

So with the bags on the pillow and the TPE on the bags the result wasn't horrible. They were soft and super jiggly. However, they really didn't want to stay put. Part of this, I think, is as JunkGuy said, if they're only tied to one axis they're not gonna stay in place. The other part is that, because the bags were not boob-shaped to begin with and the TPE was thin enough so that it was going to conform to the shape of the bags rather than the other way around, their shape was off. When lying flat was when this was at its most noticeable. The bags would distort to look more like squares than anything else.

So I really don't know where to go from there. A few random ideas on the periphery though:
Assuming the manufacturers don't offer the option of making thinner breast walls, would it be possible to sand down the TPE from the outside?

What's the point of the TPE between the two bars in the chest of the skeleton? If that much TPE were removed and replaced with some foam, that'd have to cut a few lbs off the total weight.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

You poured TPE over a chest mold... hmm. Could you make an inside-out mold? Gravity could help if you did a thin layer of TPE inside... let it cure... then used something like fiberglass cloth mixed with another thin layer of TPE, then put your balloons in, then cover that with more fiberglass+TPE?

I don't know if "fiberglass" is the right answer, but something fibrous like that...

onenrmlone

Post by onenrmlone »

I know I'd personally have a lot fewer issues if my own joints hadn't loosened up so much... ;D

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I've never used fiberglass cloth for anything but it looks strong and flexible, so a good candidate for maybe a second experiment. One limitation of TPE is that it doesn't bond like silicone. The whole thing has to be poured at the same time otherwise the new part can be peeled apart from the old with relative ease.

I've tried to do inside out molds before but I'm not very skilled at this sort of thing so it tends to turn out poorly. TPE is very runny in its liquid form so without something keeping it from pooling the distribution becomes very uneven.

Still, I think layering it quickly before it's cooled may be worth trying out. You wouldn't happen to know off-hand if fiberglass cloth can withstand 350-400 degrees fahrenheit?

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

SC Kline wrote:Perhaps someone could tell me if these dolls' top halves are able to lean left or right while still facing forward? If that is the case, and that is a swivel-joint, this may explain the uneven boob-sag. The more I look at her, I can tell that her right shoulder is lower as well. This is not a boob problem.
A little. Newer skeletons are designed to twist left and right and also bend the back forward. Combined they can lean a little forward to left or right. But if you mean stand erect and lean left or right, no.

This may be due to a slight misalignment in the skeleton. I swear Brie's hips are offset by a quarter inch or so. When I stand her she's always leaning to the left - I have to stick the right leg out a bit to get her to stand straight. I am certain her footbolts are not a quarter inch different (maybe 1/10 inch tops)

nimble_navigator wrote:You wouldn't happen to know off-hand if fiberglass cloth can withstand 350-400 degrees fahrenheit?
The fibers should be able to withstand this but the resin holding them together perhaps not. I think this is about the upper range for fiberglass. You may want to research the exact type you're wanting to buy first. Might be other threads on the forum regarding this topic.

That said, I'd be surprised if factory doesn't use fiberglass shells for their molds. They may have a type that is more resistant to high temperature though.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

nimble_navigator wrote:TPE is very runny in its liquid form so without something keeping it from pooling the distribution becomes very uneven.
Maybe you could keep the TPE from "pooling" with two identical* molds - do the pour, then drop the second mold on top to force material up the sides?

*Identical except for the breast filler (balloon/bag)?

nimble_navigator
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

@JunkGuy - Thanks. I'll do some searching on the site.

@ZZZZ - The identical mold is usually where it becomes a problem. Not only are my molds not perfectly smooth but because the TPE is so runny, the inside mold finds a way to make contact with the outside one. I've tried having them be connected to each other but I've managed to break that connection every time (5 or so?). I ended up deciding that clay just wasn't very good for that sort of thing and would have to use a different material for that kind of mold. This was back when I was considering making my own doll and these attempts helped me realize there was no way I was gonna make something as pretty as the ones these guys make.

I was thinking I would just do the layering backwards on a regular mold and build it outwards. That doesn't address how I could attach it to the doll once it's done, though. I thought maybe a plastic sheet could be the chest wall but adding something as large as I'm picturing seems awfully invasive and probably not a good idea anyway.

My original idea was to puncture the doll around the clavicle heading down at an angle that ended up in the air cavity of the breast, then force the bag through that passage, fill it up, tie it to the skeleton (this time along two axes), and solder the puncture. This doesn't address the thickness of the breast wall, which is why I was asking about the sanding, and the bag's shape would still be prone to distortion. I've been leaning toward this kind of solution because it's the least invasive way I can think of and since I've never been able to solder TPE without it being noticeable the less soldering I have to do, the better.

A combination of the ideas might be to encase the bag/balloon in a TPE/fiberglass mix and insert it in a minimally invasive way. This would give the breasts a controllable shape and would still limit the solder scarring. What do you think?

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

SCK, I think you mentioned that you added 8 jars of slime to each boob. I think I'll be ordering some slime in prep for arrival and when it arrives I'm planning on weighing the slime etc to get all of the figures, stats and what not for planning the future development of this project. Exciting days ahead for us lovers of massive boobs 8)
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

Nimble and Junk, on a serious note, you guys, and some others seem to have the vision and should start manufacturing prototypes... Imagine a consumer-centric manufacturing situation...

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

lance uppercut wrote:SCK, I think you mentioned that you added 8 jars of slime to each boob. I think I'll be ordering some slime in prep for arrival and when it arrives I'm planning on weighing the slime etc to get all of the figures, stats and what not for planning the future development of this project. Exciting days ahead for us lovers of massive boobs 8)
Lance, did you pull the trigger on the 142 G-cup with ultrasoft? Also, She took 7 jars to each boob. I really feel that anymore than that will just point them south. Also, VERY IMPORTANT: When you order that slime, make sure that you oder the entire 12-pack or whaterver that is. I first accidentally ordered two small sample jars, but it had the entire box represented in picture. Double check!!

lance uppercut

Post by lance uppercut »

SC Kline wrote: Lance, did you pull the trigger on the 142 G-cup with ultrasoft? Also ....VERY IMPORTANT: Double check!!
Hey SCK, well yes and no. Ultra (extrasoft, supersoft, or whatever the term is) soft yes, but not a 142g, actually a yl150.
I did notice that the slime is sold in diff sizes, I will probably be purchasing an 8 pack that are the larger 5 ounce Size each. Did you mix the colors of slime? Can't imagine it would make much of a difference just wondering.
Lenny: Look at all this, the great food, the party, the sunshine -- it's hard to believe one God came up with all this.
Carl: Well, there's probably a lot of gods.
Lenny: Yeah, and some of 'em's gotta be chicks.
Carl: Yeah, with like a thousand boobs.
Lenny: Ooh hoo! That's the God I'm gonna worship!l.

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

@nimble_navigator - You're trying to do this to a doll you already own? Sorry, I was confused by the mention of molds. If you're trying to reduce the thickness of an existing doll's breast wall, add some self-contained implants, and anchor the implants on multiple axes, all in a minimally invasive way... how much does a laparoscopic surgery starter kit cost these days? If you had one, you could go in through the neck/vagina/anus, or maybe straight through center of the nipples :)

Maybe you don't _need_ to thin out the walls with sanding - if you add a volume of slime (or whatever) greater than the original volume of air, the walls would be stretched thinner than they were, right? Also, a denser-than-air material would change the feel, probably for the better. Finally, if you don't sand down the breast wall, then you (probably) don't have to reinforce it! It sounds like other people will be going the slime route, so maybe we'll see more reports on slime vs. breasts that weren't made with the softer TPE.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Would inflating the breasts with air, repeatedly and in gradually greater increments before filling with slime, help to stretch and thin the TPE walls?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

CF wrote:Would inflating the breasts with air, repeatedly and in gradually greater increments before filling with slime, help to stretch and thin the TPE walls?
I don't know that pre-stretching by any means would be necessary —perhaps if you were doing this procedure with a silicone doll. Whether the TPE is standard or ultra-soft, it's gonna stretch upon adding product. That's what happened to my doll. Now if you're really interested in adding a whole lot of extra volume, I'd be more worried about the weight. For example, my doll's breast's are pretty heavy now; I would expect there near or around as heavy as real breasts that size.
I would suggest that anyone who wants to fill breasts that are already super-huge might consider using hollow beebee pellets to mix in with the slime. This way you'd be getting the softness with less weight while still maintaining that "malleability." I was thinking of this the other night: When I was a kid, I had one of those really cheap plastic "wannabe" toy guns that shot out these tiny plastic, hollow pellets. If one were to mix those with the slime, say 50/50, I'm sure you would not be able to feel any pellets through the skin. So yeh, an extra filler that allows the slime to do what it does, with less weight.

SC Kline

Post by SC Kline »

If I were ever to make a doll from scratch, these would be the following improvements:

1. PVC pipe skeletal system
2. ultra-soft TPE throughout
3. slightly thicker arms that are longer to correct proportions of humans
4. tight-gripping fingers.
5. Improved oral canal/ mouth
6. extra "slack" surrounding vag and anal to prevent tearing when legs are moved drastically
7. thicker, more shapely calves and thighs
8. heart-shaped rear
9. deeper but crack along with natural placement of lower holes
10 . slime-injected breasts and rear

INFORMATIONS