reallovesexdolls.com

Finally Pulled The Trigger

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Arokh

Re: Finally Pulled The Trigger

Post by Arokh »

JunkGuy wrote:consider aromatic camoflauge instead: "spill" a bottle of cologne outside your door.
Very slick. I like it.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

also a can of no vacuum floor deodorizer works a treat. helps remove the tpe smell and puts it own out. a puff at the door morning an night should get you through the worst of it

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

So, I may just be over eager. Or perhaps starting to get anxious, but it has been 3 weeks and a day since my order was placed, yet the website continues to display as "In Production." As a reminder, the site states that orders are typically in production for two to three weeks, then are shipped off.

Haven't heard much from RLSD aside from the few emails I've initiated conversation with. Sent them another email this morning, inquiring as to the status of my girl.

Am I getting too anxious about this, and need to calm down? Or do you guys think this is taking longer than normal?

Sorry about bringing this up, but I'm sitting here, biting my nails in anticipation.
Claire's Photo Album

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Mine had got stuck like that. If they don't respond to email, you can call them or chat on thier website. They may be backed up on emails with the holiday and their Perfect/Imperfect sale.

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I know exactly how you feel. Seeing "In Production" but no updates made me crazy while I was waiting for my gal. But all went well and she arrived exactly was I ordered, so don't worry. RLSD is a great group of people and will see that you get your gal and go the extra mile to assure that you are satisfied and happy.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

i have ordered through them and the communication is quick. sometimes manufacturers need a nudge to update progress. just send an email and they will get on it. great customer service

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Okay. So, the other day, the RLSD team replied to my email and assured me that my girl is finally being prepped for shipping. Been almost a month of waiting thus far, so this is welcome news. Did anyone else have to wait this long before shipping time? Any thoughts on why this may be taking longer than normal (if this isn't normal)? Can almost barely endure the waiting time of shipping. Been sitting on pins and needles over here!
Claire's Photo Album

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I had a 34 day wait from order to delivery. But mine got 'misplaced' or something at warehouse after I asked to lighten color on areolae and nipples following the factory photos. Total shipping time was only 3 days so you might yet beat that.

From what I've seen on the forums the average wait time has been creeping up over the last few months closer to three weeks than two; during peak times, I can see it moving towards four weeks. Factory may be running at capacity these days and just taking longer to fulfill orders.

33ski
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 33ski »

Congratz! Hope you and her have some good times!
Autumn
RLSD 140 D
#56 Head
Garnet Eyes( Pink /Wine )
Auburn Hair (#10)w/ Bangs
Tan Skin Tone
French Manicure Nails ( Pink )
Stand up Feet
Pink Nipples, and Labia

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

IT'S HAPPENING!! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

Finally, a shipping notice and tracking number. One more week of waiting. Just one more, and then the wait is all over.

W00T!
Claire's Photo Album

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Thats exciting!! I pulled the trigger a few days ago and am awaiting completion and shipping.
Post some pics when you get her.

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Anyone still following this topic, meet me over at my "Introducing" post:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=240&t=87699

Thanks.
Claire's Photo Album

Ikan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster