reallovesexdolls.com

Is a SUPER long sitting position bad?

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Is a SUPER long sitting position bad?

Post by Nord »

tongue-O-matic wrote:
LoneRanger wrote:Just a little side note, I discovered that memory foam will melt TPE if they touch. So I strongly suggest you NOT put her sitting on Memory foam with a bare ass if she is TPE...
I never knew this, Lexi lays on memory foam, covered with a blanket, now I will really make sure none of this foam is exposed. Thanks for the info LoneRanger :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
I'm sure it's depends a lot on the manufacturer. Memory foam is known to be soaked in all kinds of nasty chemicals, and is barely even sold in EU anymore as far as I know due to health risks, not for beds anyway. Considering how sensitive our TPE-ladies are it would not surprise me if their skin can react on it in some cases. I'd make sure to have at least 2 layers of cloth between the foam and TPE!

Also, if considering yoga mats, they can apparently also be harmful due to layers of silicone. There is a thread about it somewhere.

Personally I took the opportunity to buy myself some new fresh pillows for my bed, and use the old ones for my dolls storage. They are mostly just stuffed with feathers :) I still wrap her up in the fleece blanket though, mainly because it tends to soak up leaked oil very good.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Yeah Nord, I did see that thread about the yoga mats. Looked like the TPE actually melted the mat, and obviously not good for your doll. I use a very thick soft blanket over the memory foam, now I will add an extra one underneath!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

When I have visitors I hide my doll in the closet, in a sitting position on a pair of pillows (with pillow cases): one under her butt and thighs, the other under her lower legs. (I also throw a blanket over her just in case)

I've noticed no real problems sitting like this for 10-12 hours but I do get creases at the top edges of the pelvis where her abdomen and legs meet. This is not the same creasing Nord showed in the pubic area. The creases can stick around for a bit when I return her to a planking position, but rubbing the TPE a bit to give it a light stretching makes it go away. If you sit your doll for a while and then she shows creases after returning her to a non-sitting position (plank, standing, etc.) just rub the creased area a bit and it should help. Rubbing in some vaseline would be even better, particuarly if she's been sitting that way for more than 4 or 5 days.

INFORMATIONS