reallovesexdolls.com

Some questions while my doll is on the way!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Mask77
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Some questions while my doll is on the way!

Post by Mask77 »

Hi guys,

It's been a week since my doll is in production and my heart... oh, the waiting... this 145cm 4ft9 D-Cup lady, head#88, pink skin will travel the infinite sea and land in Brazil, to my arms. While the lovers are separated, I am using the time to researching clothes, doll care and learning the forgotten arts of doll loving:

- According to some posts, the doll will leak some oil, during the first days, so laying her down above my old sheets and applying baby oil would suffice?
- Special chair for bathing is mandatory, since my bathroom is really small and didn't order the stand up foot
- Baby Powder once a week to keep her skin smooth
- Can I use Nivea cream on the doll skin?
- I was looking for clothing on online retail store, based on the doll's measures as informed on RLSD website. That would be the best, or should I wait for the doll to take measures?
- Only white clothes to avoid stain!
- Is there any problem using boots on the doll, like those long ones?
- Is the doll skin prepared for this type of pantyhose?https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GIUH7W/re ... UTF8&psc=1
- Well, since I like the prone bone position, I was wondering if any of you guys have successfully tried this position, particularly with 145cm 4ft9 d-cup doll. If so, how can I engage in such position without hurting the doll?
- How do you use to store the doll? By leaving her on the bed or suspended in the closet w/ the bar suspension? Which is the best way?

Sorry for the long list, but I want to give the best care to my doll for the years to come! :multi:

Cheers
Mask 77

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Some questions while my doll is on the way!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Mask77 wrote:Hi guys,

It's been a week since my doll is in production and my heart... oh, the waiting... this 145cm 4ft9 D-Cup lady, head#88, pink skin will travel the infinite sea and land in Brazil, to my arms. While the lovers are separated, I am using the time to researching clothes, doll care and learning the forgotten arts of doll loving:

- According to some posts, the doll will leak some oil, during the first days, so laying her down above my old sheets and applying baby oil would suffice?
- Special chair for bathing is mandatory, since my bathroom is really small and didn't order the stand up foot
- Baby Powder once a week to keep her skin smooth
- Can I use Nivea cream on the doll skin?
- I was looking for clothing on online retail store, based on the doll's measures as informed on RLSD website. That would be the best, or should I wait for the doll to take measures?
- Only white clothes to avoid stain!
- Is there any problem using boots on the doll, like those long ones?
- Is the doll skin prepared for this type of pantyhose?https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GIUH7W/re ... UTF8&psc=1
- Well, since I like the prone bone position, I was wondering if any of you guys have successfully tried this position, particularly with 145cm 4ft9 d-cup doll. If so, how can I engage in such position without hurting the doll?
- How do you use to store the doll? By leaving her on the bed or suspended in the closet w/ the bar suspension? Which is the best way?

Sorry for the long list, but I want to give the best care to my doll for the years to come! :multi:

Cheers
Mask 77
:D Welcome Mask77, here are some handy staters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

These will help you out with future posts once you get 5 posts up for full member functions.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Welcome to TDF Mask77! There are quite a few care and maintenance threads here and some of them are quite a long read! Your lady will be straight from the factory so she will have factory residues on her and possibly some old powder. It is important that you give her SEVERAL good washes first to get rid of those residues drying her off a bit in between! All that is probably necessary then is to powder her well to avoid friction and make her feel nice while you get to know her and how she moves! Believe me, it's a steep learning curve so take it easy at first!

After a few weeks of topping up the powder or local wipedown, then you can give her a good wash again, dry her and babyoil her, then powder! There is a 'but' in this! It does depend on what make your new lady is as we have just been discussing care and different blends of TPE. We'll be watching this new information closely and hopefully get back to you!

As for clothing, I go to local charity shops or the girls section in supermarkets! Amazon or eBay is cheap for underwear but you're right about measuring her first! Just get a few things for her arrival and then you can discuss it with her what she likes in the way of some new stuff (you won't know till she arrives as they all have their own character!). Shoes and boots are often the hardest to get the right fit. Boots need to have zips or laces right down to the ankles but often the feet are quite small and it is blooming hard to get them on too without socks or tights! They don't stand very well in high heels so be careful! I would say start with some laceup flat ankle boots so you can see how she behaves standing first. They can support the ankles so you get to know how she behaves before you try more adventurous stuff!

I hope that helps a bit, cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Since he said he didn't get the standing option, any boots would be just for show. Without standing foot bolts, you really shouldn't stand your doll, either bare or in shoes.

I've read other people using Nivea without problem.

Measurements are the best way to ensure a good fit. I've taken tailors tape to thrift store to measure jeans and shorts before as I aim for the perfect size (23-24 inches in my doll's case) The sizes listed on the websites are often just the three basic plus cup size, and that's insufficient for a lot of clothing. Shoulder width is a serious concern since the dolls have very narrow shoulders and everything tends to hang off of them. So its best to take your own measurements, or hunt for someone else with the same doll to have provided all the ones you need. I gave a full rundown of the 165K FF's measurements sometime ago. It's shame other dolls don't get the same treatment so these questions can be more easily answered.

I'm wary of those stockings. They say 100% Spandex (which is fine) but also Silicone top and TPE reacts badly to silicone. Might one to consider an alternative to be safe (I actually have some like the cheap $1.99 pair, but they'll take a few weeks to come from SE Asia.)

Mask77
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mask77 »

Hi Hollows,

Many thanks for your invaluable tips, particularly on how to clean and powder the doll - it seems a lot of work, but I don't care, since it appears funny and appealing. As I have chosen the non standing option, the boot thing are more of a showing thing and appreciation & wine since IMO ladies with boots/high heels are damn hot :razz: Anyway, I will go easy on those and experiment with more low profile shoes after graduating to the boot/high heels league.

Hey Junk Guy,

As I suspected, it would be the best for waiting the doll and then measuring it myself and asking for a sewing woman to preparing the clothes. I hope that doesn't get too pricey. Or, maybe, RLSD team could lend a hand on this one...

I thank you guys very much for the time and patience for answering my questions. I hope to contributing to the others in the future, when I get more experienced.

Best,
Mask 77

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

You didn't mention the manufacturer. TPE and silicone dolls require different care products. Can't stress washing her very well enough. When you get tired take a break then wash her some more later. The manufacturing residue is some nasty stuff. Nivea is safe to use on her if she is TPE but considering the amount you will need mineral oil or baby oil may be less expensive. There are a couple of care guides for TPE dolls on the forums in different spots. I think one for silicone dolls is in the works. Colored clothes that have been washed multiple times can be worn but don't leave them on for a long period till you are sure the color will not transfer to the doll. Keep reading the forums till she gets here and learn what you can.
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

Holly2017
Doll
Doll

Post by Holly2017 »

Seems there is some question about using mineral oil products with some TPE dolls.
viewtopic.php?f=227&t=88241&start=15
6ye 150cm D-cup X19

Mask77
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mask77 »

Hi Holly 2017,

My bad I didn't mention before, I ordered a TPE doll with Real Love Sex Doll vendor. I don't know who is the manufacturer. Maybe the link will help? Here goes: https://reallovesexdolls.com/145cm-4ft9-d-cup-sex-doll/

Mask 77

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Mask! Just a quick note on the standing of dolls. None of my dolls have the standing foot option and they can stand. You just have to be careful when positioning them. In bare feet they can twist their flesh off the footplate a bit. If you look at Ashaki's thread you'll see plenty of times where she stands and she even did a GIF on a treadmill! That's why I said get some flat ankle boots as this keeps them steady. Flat shoes are ok but they don't give the ankle support. High heel boots are tricky to stand in but it can be done although Ashaki found them very wobbly to stand in but the boots weren't as tight as I would have liked them to be around her thin calves!

They won't freestand very easily and some ankle joints are looser than others so always have something they can lean on or have a hand on like a wall or sturdy chair etc. However, I would get to know your lady and how she moves (and how you can lift her!) before you try anything like that! That's stuff you can try later in your relationship!

By the way, there is a photoshoot series in her thread of washing and oiling in the bath and you'll also find other ladies with demonstrations including Daria and a superb video!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:thumbs_up: Great choice, she is a JINSAN made WM dolls 145cm D cup :thumbs_up:

Ensure you add her to the WM roll call, and maybe even the matrix when she arrives and settles in.

Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Face 88 is one of my personal favorites!
Make sure to post some pictures when she arrives!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Mask77
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Mask77 »

Thank you, Anung, it took some time visiting some vendors, until I finally found this beautiful lady at RLSD. Their website is very friendly-user and helped me a lot to find out what I really wanted.

Sure thing, JCnine! I will post the photos as soon as Gabrielle arrives! As for the head, I got inspiration from a member of this forum (though I can't recall who), that combined Zoe's body w/ this head and the outcome is superb! I am planning to use two wigs I ordered, which are Keiko's and Alessandra's - as indicated in the links bellow. I hope they get right w/ the doll's face.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/keiko-wig/

https://reallovesexdolls.com/allesandra-wig/

As for the rest of the guys, many thanks for tips concerning clothes and shoes - is really good good to have a community to talk with and ask for guidance, as sex dolls in Brazil are very uncommon. :glou:

Cheers!
Mask 77

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Welcome to TDF, Mask77
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Mask77 wrote:Hi Holly 2017,

My bad I didn't mention before, I ordered a TPE doll with Real Love Sex Doll vendor. I don't know who is the manufacturer. Maybe the link will help? Here goes: https://reallovesexdolls.com/145cm-4ft9-d-cup-sex-doll/

Mask 77
WM Dolls is the manufacturer. Real Love Sex Dolls is WM Dolls #1 vendor in the U.S.

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

marksibori
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by marksibori »

Hello, buddy! Brazilian here! Have you had problems with federal income taxation, or some kind of embarrassment? Can I multiply the value of the doll multiplied by two, or is it not so much? Thank you very much in advance!

INFORMATIONS