reallovesexdolls.com

Which one? 156 5'1" B Cup or 157 5'2" B Cup Heads: 133, 47

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Bob1253
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Which one? 156 5'1" B Cup or 157 5'2" B Cup Heads: 133, 47

Post by Bob1253 »

Hello,

I want to say I'm grateful for the sale going on right now 2 heads for one.

I've bought the vinyl type before and enjoyed dressing them up and "playing" with them. I have decided to purchase a love from RLSD. I have two in my cart because I can't decided on which one to purchase. Does anyone have photo's of these body sizes or head shots? Wouldn't have to match perfectly, just trying to get an idea of what she would look like. Will name her when she arrives. I really do like a natural looking woman or athletic woman.

Kind of outfits I was thinking about: cute dresses, athletic outfits, tight jeans, satan style lingerie, corsets, and maybe an art look. Glasses too.

First one: 156 cm 5' 1" B cup, medium skin tone, head 133, green eyes, hairstyle 9. Bonus: head 99, grey, Hairstyle 5

Second one: 157 cm 5' 2" B cup, head 47, Brown eyes, hairstyle 5. Bonus: Head 51, green eyes, hairstyle 11

If anyone has any tips? Different combination. I really like both body types and green and blue eyes. But think brown eyes would look good with head 47.

Looking for advice before I pull the trigger.

Bob

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Which one? 156 5'1" B Cup or 157 5'2" B Cup Heads: 133,

Post by Slew »

Hi Bob, welcome to the forum. 8)
Bob1253 wrote: Looking for advice before I pull the trigger.
My advice is simple. Read for research until your eyes sting, decide what you want from a doll, and from the selections which meet your criteria, go with your heart. When I doll has become more than an image on the screen, it's probably time to get in contact with the vendor and set up an order.

Good Luck!

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Which body type did you end up getting? I can't decide between them either!

Bob1253
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bob1253 »

Hello Stars,

I'm saving up still. Haven't decided yet. Actually added 2 c cup bodies. But I keep going back to the 156 5'1" body. I like smaller boobs. The other reason I keep going back to this one is the more "healthy" look it has. Some of the dolls with a small cup you can see their ribs; not a fan. The 156 5'1" has a good combination of real and fantasy. I'm also speculating clothes would be easier to find. Again, this is speculation.

The real debate for me is heads. I'm narrowed it down to: 13,15,47,99,133,159,163,188,157-the three I'm leaning toward with this body type are:133, 15, 47. The debate with these three is either 15 or 47.

Bob

Stars69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stars69 »

Bob1253 wrote:Hello Stars,

I'm saving up still. Haven't decided yet. Actually added 2 c cup bodies. But I keep going back to the 156 5'1" body. I like smaller boobs. The other reason I keep going back to this one is the more "healthy" look it has. Some of the dolls with a small cup you can see their ribs; not a fan. The 156 5'1" has a good combination of real and fantasy. I'm also speculating clothes would be easier to find. Again, this is speculation.

The real debate for me is heads. I'm narrowed it down to: 13,15,47,99,133,159,163,188,157-the three I'm leaning toward with this body type are:133, 15, 47. The debate with these three is either 15 or 47.

Bob
Heya! Took at look at the heads. From this girls standpoint, I love 15, 159 (this is the one I got!), 188 (the second one I got!) and I think 157 would be really nice in my taste with longer hair! :-) That's just my taste though!

I am also a fan of smaller breasts. A and B. Sometime C depending on overall shape. I've been doing some research and the 156 5'1 body on the site is made by OR. I'm VERY happy so far with my choice from what I am reading! I for sure want the shrugging shoulders option for her too!

I feel the same way. It's natural but just perfectly perfect.....very sexy and has an amazing natural ratio. Hourglass is my thing! I also decided on this one because her and I may be able to share some clothing as she is a similar size/ratio to myself so that was a big thing! I'm just taller and a couple of inches thicker when I'm toned. Maybe she will give me some motivation to get back into shape for this winter! LOL!

https://reallovesexdolls.com/156cm-5ft1-b-cup-sex-doll/

Hopefully I'll have her within the 4 weeks and I'd be happy to share my thoughts with ya! :-)

INFORMATIONS