reallovesexdolls.com

We just ordered our 1st

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: We just ordered our 1st

Post by Kentucky Couple »

Stars69 wrote:
Kentucky Couple wrote:
Stars69 wrote:
violette_22 wrote:This is great for you guys!!!! I'm so, so happy to see happy marriages on the forum.... and also very happy to see more women interested and on top of that, Kentucky folk as well! Those dolls will be great to have and will be a lot of fun. Now that you have them ordered, it's down to business to get all good and ready for their arrival. There's some supplies you will want to look into such as wig caps, soaps, oils, compatible lubes, combs, brushes and the clothes!!!! I sometimes hang out in the chat section at night, so feel free to poke at me anytime there or a pm if you wish.

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Great advice on what to get in preparation:-)

I wonder, is there a thread for couples who have or who are getting a doll? I took a quick look, couldn't find any. Would be pretty interesting!
We made group on fetlife for couples and females that own dolls.
Oh neat! I'm trying to find that now....
https://fetlife.com/groups/164015

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Oh, haven’t checked into fetlife for awhile.... good idea.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Our yet unnamed girl is done and getting ready to take her first trip! She is very beautiful and quite yummy from the qc pics we received this morning.
Attachments
QC pic
QC pic
FA423A32-84AA-4C3C-997C-54591A2ABAA2.jpeg (871.83 KiB) Viewed 2394 times

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Yeah, I got a 140cm, but to be honest I wanted a 155cm, but its to late for me now. Look forward to seeing the pictures and hope you have a great HoneyMoon with her.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Yay! I'm so glad you guys have your first dolly coming home to you. Keep us all updated. I'm curious to see how you choose to style her and if she ends up convincing you to give her a character. The dolls in Dolls Alive are all very playful and fun. It's the cutesy side of TDF.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Sweet! She looks great. I'm looking forward to more pictures once she makes it home. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

violette_22 wrote:Yay! I'm so glad you guys have your first dolly coming home to you. Keep us all updated. I'm curious to see how you choose to style her and if she ends up convincing you to give her a character. The dolls in Dolls Alive are all very playful and fun. It's the cutesy side of TDF.
We decided on McKayla Lynn for her name and she has a profile as a few hours ago. We want her to be able to connect with all of her sisters!

We have a extra head also so should she get a name too?

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Yes, many doll owners, both in the love doll community and other doll communities will have two characters that share a body. This is not unusual and makes RPing the dolls in chat and in Dolls Alive a lot more fun. I'm so glad you guys have come into play dollies with us. :)

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Just got our tracking information and she will be here Friday!! :D :whistle: :multi: :shocked!:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Kentucky Couple wrote:Just got our tracking information and she will be here Friday!! :D :whistle: :multi: :shocked!:
She is beautiful and yayyyyyyyyy :multi: :snoel: just in time for Christmas. Congratz, and can't wait till you post some pics.... :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

I just checked the Fedex app to see how far she was from home and it says on vehicle for delivery!! Which is a whole day sooner than expected!

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Ugh the box was a little smashed in, black grease on her neck and a split in her foot. Looks like she had a rough trip home to us!
Attachments
DE43D388-3860-4DF6-870D-614DEB8933EE.jpeg
DE43D388-3860-4DF6-870D-614DEB8933EE.jpeg (422.18 KiB) Viewed 2266 times
066B27AC-BBE6-464D-A943-5EB3B696A5D8.jpeg
066B27AC-BBE6-464D-A943-5EB3B696A5D8.jpeg (441.93 KiB) Viewed 2266 times

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Congratulations on your new arrival, I hope you'll both be very happy with her. Unfortunately I can't offer any advice for the damage as I'm used to silicone but it looks like the damage will be easily cured.
I'm pretty sure by this point you will have looked at the TPE maintenance thread but here's the link if not. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=77364

Enjoy. :D
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I haven't had experience with TPE, but, dye and scent free dish detergent is usually the most gentle way to remove greasy smudges. The damaged foot is unfortunate but the Maintenance and Repair section will be the most likely place to find a solution.
Congrats on your first dolly! I hope you both enjoy her!

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

violette_22 wrote:I haven't had experience with TPE, but, dye and scent free dish detergent is usually the most gentle way to remove greasy smudges. The damaged foot is unfortunate but the Maintenance and Repair section will be the most likely place to find a solution.
Congrats on your first dolly! I hope you both enjoy her!
We shouldn’t have to worry about trying cleaning heavy thick grease off or trying fix a brand new $2000+ doll.
We sent RLDS email and pics as soon as we found the damage on Thrusday.
It’s now been close to 48 hours and we can’t do anything with her until we hear back from RLDS which was supposed to be within 24-48 hours but seeing how today is Saturday it probably won’t be till Monday which is really really making upset.

Also we ordered the care kit that RLDS sells on nov 7 when we order our doll but its never been sent. Shouldn’t that have been here weeks before our doll??

INFORMATIONS