reallovesexdolls.com

We just ordered our 1st

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: We just ordered our 1st

Post by Dr Dollinger »

These both things aren't big issues, you can clean easily the grease residues with some baby oil...
The small cut on the foot isn't even dramatic. You can fix it with some TPE glue. Often enclosed to the box.
Or you can use some kind of soldering iron or a hot air blower to heaten up some thin metal. Get carefully a short time in the cut and press both sides together.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kentucky Couple »

Dr Dollinger wrote:These both things aren't big issues, you can clean easily the grease residues with some baby oil...
The small cut on the foot isn't even dramatic. You can fix it with some TPE glue. Often enclosed to the box.
Or you can use some kind of soldering iron or a hot air blower to heaten up some thin metal. Get carefully a short time in the cut and press both sides together.
It looks like somebody stuck greasy fingers into the hole in the damaged box trying to see what was in it and smushed the grease into her neck. Also I’m concerned that the tpe will be damaged from it even after trying to clean it because it’s the nasty hydrocarbon type of grease that is super super hard to remove from human skin so imagine what it’s going to take to remove it from her.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I agree with what has already been said, neither issue is a big deal. If that's all then count yourselves as one of the lucky ones. A few weeks moving the head back and forth or off and on will leave marks on the top of the neck as well. That teeny split on the foot? I would recommend NOT doing anything to it. The areas around those bolts are going to take some abuse and show it. If you want to preserve the bottoms of the feet then she should be wearing socks ALL the time and shoes as well if she is standing.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Normally that grease comes from the external thread of the neck pipe. There it gets even in contact with TPE. So, there's nothing much to worry about.
Such things happens again and again. Because delivery service takes often not too much care
Unfortunately, more the rule, than the exception.
Yeah, there is The Romantic right. You don't need to do anything with the small cut on the foot
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Guitar Boy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Guitar Boy »

Hey guys,
I have to agree with Dr. Dollinger.
If these two items are your only damage, I would feel very fortunate.
They are both in areas that are normally unseen and quite minor.
My BoyToy, Jessie, arrived with a broken skull. Her head was just kind of flopping around.
Now that's damage.
Matt at RealDoll kindly sent me a new one, I replaced the broken one and everything was great!
Congrats on your new lovely! She's beautiful! Enjoy!
GB
Jenny Lynn...
My First and Most Precious Angel

Click on this photo to see all of my girls.
They are made for Love and to be Loved...
To Have and to Hold, to Love and to Cherish.

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Dr Dollinger wrote:Normally that grease comes from the external thread of the neck pipe. There it gets even in contact with TPE. So, there's nothing much to worry about.
Such things happens again and again. Because delivery service takes often not too much care
Unfortunately, more the rule, than the exception.
Yeah, there is The Romantic right. You don't need to do anything with the small cut on the foot
She is our First doll and so when we saw it we freaked out. A huge grease spot didn’t seem right. So if it’s from her neck then I’m not that worried and we can start enjoying her.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yeah, have fun! :D
Congratulations, she is very beautiful & cute!
Looking forward to seeing some more pictures

Doc

Roona
_

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

I wouldn't worry about the grease on the neck. Head will cover it up. So long as that's the only place it is.

The foot I'd fix with the hot spoon trick rather than glue. While you could certainly leave it alone and be physically fine, you don't really want dust and junk getting into that crack. So unless you have really clean floors, its probably worth a minor repair (and if you don't have a spare block of TPE, bottoms of feet are great places to learn how as they aren't often visible.)

Space Cowboy

Post by Space Cowboy »

It sucks to get a damaged doll, but it happens! And the shipping and production costs are so high that it's normal to accept a minor imperfection...shippers suck! They completely ignore the arrows on boxes which tell them which way is "up" for the box, it's not even something they put the slightest effort into! :shakefist:

However that grease, it's no concern at all. It's in a spot you'll never see, clean it up with some baby oil, even if there is a shade of it left, no problem. The manufacturer does use grease inside the doll so it probably leaked out when the box was laid on end that way.

The heel, you can fix using the hot spoon trick that JunkGuy mentioned. Here is how. Watch out for the fumes!

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Here we are still waiting for management to get back to us on what to do. Seeing that we was advised by Rlsd to keep her packed up till we hear back from them!! That was Thrusday..... How long does it really take to ask the factory if the grease was from the doll?? Here we are with a $2,000 doll we want to use but can’t. We tried yesterday to get a answer but only got the run around. Told to keep waiting!!! We don’t want to pull her out and then they say oops it’s their fault and we get stuck with a damaged doll.
We was told by someone on the Rlsd site yesterday that they had never seen that grease before.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I'm really sorry they are not getting back to you.... that is stinky. Now, I'm a bit alert that their customer care might have issues. Even if it's easily explained and remedied, they should still get back in touch. I hate to hear that. Keep us updated!
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

violette_22 wrote:I'm really sorry they are not getting back to you.... that is stinky. Now, I'm a bit alert that their customer care might have issues. Even if it's easily explained and remedied, they should still get back in touch. I hate to hear that. Keep us updated!
Well we finally heard back after nearly a week and they said to clean it with the soap included in the care kit. But the care kit we ordered had never been shipped to us!

So what soaps are safe for tpe? I’m ready to start enjoying her, so what soap can I get from Walmart that won’t ruin the TPE?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

You can't do much wrong here. Get a soft washing lotion or soap.
Or maybe what is used for kids. All soft soaps for body&hands are just ok.
Ultimate weapon is here as usual - baby oil!

Roona
_

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Dr Dollinger wrote:You can't do much wrong here. Get a soft washing lotion or soap.
Or maybe what is used for kids. All soft soaps for body&hands are just ok.
Ultimate weapon is here as usual - baby oil!
Yes, as Dr Dollinger has stated numerous times, use the baby oil. And we use soft soap as well... The bottom of London's feet were not perfect either. But as others stated count yourself lucky. We all want perfect, but there will always be a bump in the road. Clean her up and enjoy her. You will think back on this and say, ''yea, we should of just got her out'' As for the getting back to you part, Maybe the holidays got them busy, but I can understand your frustration for an answer from them. I will give you this advise. Always look to the members on here and just ask ask ask, someone always answer! That is how I got through my trials and tribulations.. Jm2C... Good luck and post some pics when you can. Happy Honeymoon... :glou: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Kentucky Couple
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The waiting sucked but RLSD has stepped up and made it right! Also the rest of our order is being overnighted to us so we are satisfied now fully 100%

INFORMATIONS